Sign in to follow this  
K1NG LINUS

K1NG BRAND

Welcome to K1NG BRAND 

Cromwell Excited to Be a Longhorn 

After being approached by the University of Texas’s Athletic Director, Dick Bote, Jebediah Cromwell jumped at the chance to play for the prestigious football team. Hailing from Providence, Rhode Island, Cromwell was excited to get out of the cold New England he had called home for his entire life, and get into the pleasant sun of Austin, Texas. Although Cromwell has had a very slow start to the season with UT, he is mostly focused on improving himself so that he can become a useful asset for his team. He has been seen putting in extra work outside of practice in the weight room and doing extra catching drills after practice, but most noticeably, he has been working on his sprints, trying to shave down his 40 yard dash time.  

Cromwell was quoted as saying: 
“I’ve been able to hold my blocks, but other than that I haven’t really made an impact in any games. My personal goal for the rest of the season is to make my mark on the stat sheet, whether that be some catches, or maybe even some pancakes.”  

We here at K1NG BRAND will be eagerly following Jebediah’s progression and development as he continues his career with the Longhorns. Tune in next week for a look into the life of the up and coming Michigan linebacker, Henry Hill. 

• Like 1

Hill Prepares for Playoffs 

With the conclusion of Henry Hill’s first regular season with the Michigan Wolverines, he is quite pleased with the direction that he is headed. Averaging about 3 tackles a game, and in his most recent game registering his first sack, he is optimistic about the future. The University of Michigan will need him to perform up to the best of his ability when Michigan begins the upcoming playoffs. While Hill has made modest contributions to his team in his short time with them, he is looking to establish himself as a more noticeable and impressive linebacker, and as he said,  

“The playoffs are a perfect time to show off in the spotlight, I tell you what. This season I’ve been taking things one day at a time, like the drunks do. Now where in the heck is the ‘ass’ on a Hurricane so I can kick it?”  

Hill has made a remarkable comeback following his devastating high school injury, and is looking to get noticed with a win against the Miami Hurricanes, and eventually a win in the championship. In particular, he wants to showcase his distinct tackling fundamentals, something that he insists,

“Every coach loves the fundamentals” 

Next week, K1NG BRAND will return to Jebediah Cromwell, and take a look into his off-season routine.  

Cromwell Reflects on His Season

After a disappointing first season, culminating in a heart-breaking loss to Southern Cal in the final game of the season, Cromwell has been reflecting on his season as a red-shirt for the University of Texas. While most of his time during games was spent cheering from the sideline, he has learned some valuable lessons from his teammates and coaches, and is eager to put what he's learned to use on the field next year. 

"Next year is when I start making an impact. I was able to make a few key blocks here and there this last season to help my team out, but next season is when I start making catches and pancaking some sorry fools."

While Cromwell did not manage to make an impact on the stat sheet, he is hoping to become a reliable mainstay for the Longhorns. While he has always had an impressive size and strength, one of his biggest issues prior to committing to the University of Texas was his speed. However, Cromwell has been working on speed drills with sprints, parachutes, and weighted vests, and feels that he will be a much more formidable threat next season. 

With the two soul-crushing losses to USC haunting Cromwell this off season, the only thing on his mind is revenge on his conference rival. 

• Like 1

S13 Army All American Game

Despite both players represented by the K1NG BRAND already having redshirted for Michigan and Texas, for some reason they still appeared in the S13 Army All American Game. Ignoring their questionable eligibility for the game, both Henry Hill and Jebediah Cromwell stood out as some of the better players. Cromwell ended up with 2 catches for 21 yards, as well as 2 pancakes, making it by far one of his most successful outings on the field in ages. Cromwell has repeatedly expressed his desire to get better results on the field, and is hoping that this is the start of making major contributions for the Longhorns in the coming season, both in the passing game, as well as making some big blocks for the inevitable Texas rushing game. 

Hill stood out far more in the Army All American Game on the opposing team to Cromwell. Despite the two players going against each other all game, Hill managed to be one of the best players in the game, recording more tackles than any other player in the game with a total of 9. While Hill consistently contributed to Michigan's deep run to the championship last season, this was by far the most successful he has ever been in a game. Hill is definitely poised to be an important piece for the Wolverines as they attempt to return to the championship again this season, but this time, win it all.  

The S13 Army All American Game has been an absolute boon for the K1NG BRAND to showcase the great young talent they have at their agency. 

• Like 1