Sign in to follow this  
Wally

Welfare - 5/5 - 5/11

Posted (edited)
  • Any member may claim Welfare for 3 TPE by posting in the week's Welfare thread. This member can only earn 6 TPE that week, UNLESS they currently hold a league job. In this case the member can earn up to 9 TPE weekly. 
  • Any member who links to a full point task from one of our affiliates (SHL) may claim Welfare for 6 TPE. This member can also earn 3 TPE from job pay for a maximum of 9 TPE in a week.
  • Any member who links to a full point task from our partners, the Simulation Basketball Association and the Victory Hockey League, may claim welfare for 6 TPE, plus earn up to the maximum in a week. That means they are eligible to earn up to 9 TPE without a job and 12 TPE with a job.
Edited by Wally

2 hours ago, Bushito said:

https://vhlforum.com/topic/62121-diss/

+6 VHL

@Turner why does job pay transfer from SHL and no other league?

I have no idea. I feel it’s just stating that you can do a job to earn 9 for the week, but it reads both ways. If it’s from job pay that seems odd and was probably something Shaka did and honestly, makes little to no sense. 

22 hours ago, Smarch said:

I’m not super experienced here but I don’t think that will count for 6 TPE. It’s only worth 2 on the VHL

I’ve done it before

1 hour ago, Big Mac said:

I’ve done it before

Then someone’s not doing their job here as it clearly states

Any member who links to a full point task from our partners, the Simulation Basketball Association and the Victory Hockey League, may claim welfare for 6 TPE, plus earn up to the maximum in a week. That means they are eligible to earn up to 9 TPE without a job and 12 TPE with a job.

a press conference from from the VHL is not a full pout task