Posted (edited)

THis is my brand for all my players, from now on. Said players are:

QB Nathan Lee (retired)

LB Richard D'Attoria (WIS)

WR Johnny Respect (MEM)

RB Jimmy Numbers (USC)

LB Gas Stove (MICH)

Edited by 124715

I'm really excited for the season. After how disastrous week one was - actually, let's talk about that. Due to some dumb administrative holdup I couldn't play. I had to sit on the sidelines in street clothes watching LeSeige throw balls into the dirt (eight) and get sacked over and over and over again. Thirteen times, to be exact. Meanwhile, during all of our offensive plays we only got two first downs. Jamie Sevens carried the ball sixteen times, and I carried it zero. However, I can't wait to play in week two. We're at home against the Ducks, who won their first game. But when we're in the Coliseum, anything can happen. The EFL Network rated everyone's skills on a scale from 1 to 100, and they gave me 72 for speed. I know I'll continue training and increasing it, but I'm out to show everyone that I'm well on my way to becoming an elite RB. I can't wait to run that draw play we always did in high school. Whether it's on a pitch or a handoff, it was so much fun and nearly impossible to defend! I run through every option, every one of the four routes in my head, practicing it for my first game.

• Like 1

Nice Brand man I like it. The LeSeige ones had me cracking up. 

• Like 1

I don't really know how to feel. On one hand, we've come so far and improved so much. And on the other hand, there's still an embarrassingly round zero in the Wins column. We just got smoked by the winless Tigers, and while I feel like I played well, only the final score matters. That final score was not at all favorable. Our OL got trampled by their front 7, as we took 5 sacks and allowed 3 TFLs. But there are lights at the end of the tunnel, because my man Matt LeSiege is getting better each week. Last week, he threw his first TD as well as 166 yards, and this week he put up another 100-yard performance. Combined with our improving WR corps, I think our offense will be great for next year. Our defense has a long way to go, though. The media have put their harsh spotlight on our offense, and deservedly so considering we've scored all of 16 points this year. But the defense has only put up 3 sacks and snagged 3 picks, both last in the league by a big margin. Either way, when we start getting into our offensive rhythm, the defense will improve. I can't wait for our first win!

On 6/8/2019 at 11:21 AM, 124715 said:

But there are lights at the end of the tunnel, because my man Matt LeSiege is getting better each week. Last week, he threw his first TD as well as 166 yards, and this week he put up another 100-yard performance.

Ooooooo

• Love 1