Sign in to follow this  
ANTISIMPLE

S13 NCAA NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP GAME

Posted (edited)

College_Football_Natl_Championship_logo.

Date: Thursday July 4th 2019

Time: TBA

Presenter: @chemicalfire

SEASON 13 NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP

:Bama:

Alabama Crimson Tide

(6-8)

VS

(12-2)

Texas Longhorns

:Texas:

Edited by ANTISIMPLE
  • FOOTBAAAAAAALL! 2

@TacticalHammer you've deserved them before, but this is your time, pal. Hope you get this one.

🤘

• Thanks 1
  • That's Lit! 1

Presentation at 8.30pm BST as per usual. I will update if anything changes cuz I got a few things that'll need my attention later. Pbp is ready to go tho. 

• Like 4
  • FOOTBAAAAAAALL! 1

SAYERS SPEAKS ON MEDIA DAY

Image result for damien harris media day

Q: Donovan, it's been a long road to get here for your team after a rough season where you guys went 6-8. How has Alabama battled to make it here?

A: It's been a process, for sure. We lost a lot of regular season games, and we had the worst point differential outside of USC. All that being said, we obviously can't be taken lightly as a team because we're here. We earned our spot in this game. We went to Ann Arbor and beat the best for the right to be here. We won the games we needed to win. It's not some late season magic either; we lost 3 of our last 4 in the regular season. This team isn't about a magical run like S4 Michigan or S6 LSU. We're just a gritty squad that wins the games we need to win and we battle until the final whistle. I'm gonna level with you, this is not the best group of players in the league. We are not as good of a team as Texas. But we earned our spot in this game and we're gonna fight tooth and nail to be crowned champions.

Q: Thanks for the honesty Donovan. Now turning to you specifically, what went into your decision to transfer from Notre Dame after winning the championship there, and did it hurt to see those guys miss the playoffs this year?

A: Yeah absolutely. I spent two years there trying to be a part of a program on the rebuild and bring some success to South Bend. That's an incredible team up there with guys like Starscream and Archer, and it really sucked for them to go 9-5 and miss the postseason while we went 6-8 and made it, but that's the way the cookie crumbles sometimes, I guess. Sometimes I think I could've been the difference there. I remember in week 3 when they lost to Oregon, which turned out to be the deciding game, they didn't score in the second half and I was watching from home feeling like I should be out there with my brothers. All that being said, I love Alabama and coach Anti was building something special that I wanted to be a part of. Notre Dame's coaching staff and I didn't always get along, and I felt like they made plans to replace me so I needed to look elsewhere. I'm blessed and privileged to be back in the championship this year.

Q: With an eye to the future now, what will Alabama look like without star RB Boaty McBoatface carrying the ball 50 times a game next season?

A: I suppose you'll have to wait and find out. Who knows, maybe you'll get to see sooner than you thought....

Image result for winking alabama football gif

• Like 1
  • That's Lit! 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Alecbama said:

We earned our spot in this game.

spacer.png

Edited by ANTISIMPLE
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, chemicalfire said:

Presentation at 8.30pm BST as per usual. I will update if anything changes cuz I got a few things that'll need my attention later. Pbp is ready to go tho. 

This is my last day in Las Vegas, but I'm still going to be here for this.

4 hours ago, Alecbama said:

Q: With an eye to the future now, what will Alabama look like without star RB Boaty McBoatface carrying the ball 50 times a game next season?

A: I suppose you'll have to wait and find out. Who knows, maybe you'll get to see sooner than you thought....

Boaty tore his ACL doing the walk of shame this morning

• Love 1

WOW nice! Longhorns! Sorry I've been away for a while i been so busy. If i can win a title this season i'd be happy because next season for me might not be a thing.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

spacer.png

Harry S. Guysworth: Hello and welcome to this NCAA Championship presentation.

Ronnie Tomo: WOOO CHAMPIONSHIP FOOTBALL

HSG: That’s right Ronnie, tonight, right here from sunny Sacramento, we’ve got the Alabama Crimson Tide taking on the Texas Longhorns.

spacer.png

RT: It’s a bit of a different in Alabama this year, squeaking their way into the playoffs thanks to a poor showing in their division, they’re definitely the underdogs today.

HSG: They are indeed, Texas on the other hand have quite a firm hold on their conference for the entire season. 

RT: You know what they say about finals though Harry, you just have to get there. And Alabama have got there, that gives them as good a chance as anyone.

HSG: That’s very true, upsets can and do happen in finals, let’s see if we have one tonight. The Alabama fans certainly seem to think they have a good shot. 

spacer.png

HSG: It looks like Texas have won the toss and have deferred to the second half. We’ll be right back with Alabama taking the first drive of the Season 13 NCAA National Championship!

RT: Let’s go football!

Edited by chemicalfire

As a side note, if an admin could just open any posts that have busted images in the edit view and resave, that'll fix the issue with the post tool. I won't be able to do it as we go. 

15:00 - First Quarter

15:00 Texas - 30 Greg, J. kicks off.

15:00---Alabama - 22 Kickoff of 70 yards. Returned by Picante, F. for 22 yards.

14:50 1st and 10 Alabama - 22 Pass by Moran, A., complete to Moore, P. for 4 yds. Tackle by Gser, J..

13:52 2nd and 6 Alabama - 26 Pass by Moran, A., complete to Sayers, D. for 7 yds. Tackle by Carswell, R..

13:08 1st and 10 Alabama - 33 Pass by Moran, A., complete to McBoatface, B. for 14 yds. Tackle by Cafferty, L..

12:04 1st and 5 Texas - 47 Longhorns Penalty on Stiffland, S.: Too many men on the field.

12:04 1st and 5 Texas - 47 Pass by Moran, A. to Sayers, D. falls incomplete.

11:59 2nd and 5 Texas - 47 Pass by Moran, A., complete to Sayers, D. for 10 yds. Tackle by Carswell, R..

10:56 1st and 10 Texas - 37 Pass by Moran, A., complete to Moore, P. for 7 yds. Tackle by Gser, J..

10:09 2nd and 3 Texas - 30 Pass by Moran, A. to Sayers, D. falls incomplete.

10:03 1st and 10 Texas - 25 Longhorns Penalty on Okafor, E.: Encroachment.

10:03 1st and 10 Texas - 25 Pass by Moran, A., complete to Melvin, B. for 2 yds. Tackle by Gser, J..

9:20 2nd and 8 Texas - 23 Pass by Moran, A., complete to McBoatface, B. for 19 yds. Tackle by Guy, S..

HSG: Alabama certainly are rolling on this one. A good pass attack from Moran sees them set up at the Texas four yard line. Let’s see if they can strike first.

Like MMFLEX said, I hope you win this one @TacticalHammer. You’ve deserved to win a championship before especially the one Michigan stole a couple seasons ago (I have no regrets about that one though). I’m rooting for you. Hook’em

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

spacer.png

8:15 1st and Goal Texas - 4 Pass by Moran, A., complete to Sayers, D. for 4 yds.

7:55 TOUCHDOWN! (Smith kick good)

ALA 7 - 0 TEX

HSG: Touchdown Crimson Tide! 

RT: A great drive capped with a visit to the endzone, the crowd are loving it. 

spacer.png

HSG: The worlds politest mass touchdown celebration. Let’s see how Texas respond.

Edited by chemicalfire
  • Angry 1

7:55 Alabama - 30 Smith, C. kicks off.

7:55---Texas - 31 Kickoff of 67 yards. Returned by Hendrix, T. for 28 yards.

• FOOTBAAAAAAALL! 1

What's this? The one-trick running game team didn't run once during their first drive?

• That's Lit! 1

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Enorama said:

What's this? The one-trick running game team didn't run once during their first drive?

Called this in our Discord this morning. @ANTISIMPLE thinks he's outsmarted me ;)

Although given that first drive, my pass-focused D didn't help much anyway.

Edited by TacticalHammer

7:46 1st and 10 Texas - 31 Pass by Saracen, M. to Hendrix, T. is incomplete. Broken up by Farquaad, D..

7:43 2nd and 10 Texas - 31 Rush by Lumonisity, T. for 1 yds. Tackle by DT 19, B..

7:19 3rd and 9 Texas - 32 Pass by Saracen, M., complete to Goodpancake, W. for 3 yds. Tackle by Sabertooth, K..

6:33 4th and 6 Alabama - 35 Punt by Greg, J. of 65 yards. Touchback.

RT: Hey come on Longhorns, the game has started guys!

HSG: The Longhorns are struggling to get anything going two thirds through the first half and are forced to punt it away on their first possession.