ANTISIMPLE

EFL S13 EFL CHAMPIONSHIP GAME

6:56      LA – 30 Longwell, K. kicks off.

6:56      ---MIA – 11        Kickoff of 69 yards. Returned by Kowalski, B. for 10 yards.

6:53      1st and 10          MIA – 11           Pass by Connecticut, H. to Chodkiewicz, J. was dropped! Incomplete.

6:50      2nd and 10         MIA – 11           Pass by Connecticut, H. to Loth, S. falls incomplete.

6:44      3rd and 10          MIA – 11           Pass by Connecticut, H., complete to Isola, J. for 7 yds. Tackle by Azu, N..

6:02      4th and 3           MIA – 18           Pass by Connecticut, H., complete to Loth, S. for 8 yds. Tackle by Azu, N..

5:21      1st and 10          MIA – 26           Pass by Connecticut, H., complete to Moriarty, D. for 5 yds. Tackle by Foster, R..       

4:38      2nd and 5           MIA – 31           Pass by Connecticut, H., complete to Kowalski, B. for 19 yds. Tackle by Levine, J..

3:49      1st and 10          MIA – 50           Pass by Connecticut, H., complete to Loth, S. for 13 yds. Tackle by Faeger, B..

3:05      1st and 10          LA – 37 Pass by Connecticut, H., complete to Loth, S. for 2 yds. Tackle by Unkhippie, P..       

2:33      2nd and 8           LA – 35 Pass by Connecticut, H., complete to Kowalski, B. for 23 yds. Tackle by Levine, J..

2:33      1st and 10          LA – 12 Miami Neptune : Timeout

1:52      1st and 10          LA – 12 Pass by Connecticut, H. to Loth, S. is incomplete. Broken up by Umonkalo, C..

1:48      2nd and 10         LA – 12 Pass by Connecticut, H., complete to Loth, S. for 6 yds. Tackle by Foster, R..

1:48      3rd and 4           LA – 6  Miami Neptune : Timeout

1:26      3rd and 4           LA – 6  Pass by Connecticut, H., complete to Moriarty, D. for 6 yds.

0:55      TOUCHDOWN! (Silva kick good)

Miami does muster together a late TD here with Connecticut finding Moriarty

:MIA: 21 - 51 :LA:

0:55      ---MIA – 49        Onsides Kickoff by Silva, P. of 18 yards. Returned by Blanko, W. for -1 yards.

0:51      1st and 10          MIA – 49           Rush by Hudson, C. for 0 yds. Tackle by Wolfe, J..

0:25      2nd and 10         MIA – 49           Rush by Hudson, C. for 4 yds. Tackle by Mysidia, P..

0:00      3rd and 6           MIA – 45           Rush by Hudson, C. for -2 yds. Tackle by Kelley, I..

And that's the ball game, congratulations to the L.A. Reign on being the Season 13 EFL Champions!

MiaLa1.png

MiaLa2.png

• Like 1

Bold strategy move @Wheaties, I definitely didn’t expect it and it may well have gone differently. Interested to see Shark’s recreations.

Miami: you guys fought hard to get here and this is only the beginning of the rebuild. Not a super fair shake of the sim here but you guys will definitely be in contention for the foreseeable future. Hats off and hope to see you here next year!

LA: we did it! Unconventional to say the least, but we achieved what we set out to do. Hope to see you all here again next season ❤️ 

• Like 3

Congrats to LA!

Now not to take away from it... But let’s actually make this football. 8 rushes the whole game... like what...

In case someone wants to see what happened when I simmed 1000 times

• Like 2

Great season everyone. Congrats to LA. Offseason is here and that's what we all play for anyhow :kermit:

Damn, underdogs in both championship games went all-pass, crazy.

Two championships in two days, feels good!

4 hours ago, Alecbama said:

Bold strategy move @Wheaties, I definitely didn’t expect it and it may well have gone differently. Interested to see Shark’s recreations.

Miami: you guys fought hard to get here and this is only the beginning of the rebuild. Not a super fair shake of the sim here but you guys will definitely be in contention for the foreseeable future. Hats off and hope to see you here next year!

LA: we did it! Unconventional to say the least, but we achieved what we set out to do. Hope to see you all here again next season ❤️ 

Yeah, I thought I would change it up but I knew if we lost the turnover battle we would lose the game bad. We couldn't fall behind.

Congrats. Well earned and well deserved!!!

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

LA defense is straight beastly. A championship for Blanko at last. 

Edited by chemicalfire
  • Like 1

my players always rise to the occasion when it matters. two straight ships for me!

• Like 1