MMFLEX

Mafia Game Thread #3

1 hour ago, HuddleHussy said:

If you are not dead comment, or i am to shoot a random ... lets get this game going!

@omgitshim

@xsjack

@OnMyWings

@Alecbama

@Wheaties

@LattimoreIsland

@HuddleHussy

@Ty3

These are the 8 who are still alive. OMW, Wheaties, and Ty haven't said much all game. OMW might be scarred from last game when no one listened to him anyway. Wheaties is on vacation too, and both of them have been busy with GM stuff.

• Like 1
  • Angry 1

1 minute ago, omgitshim said:

Those gaps didn't appear on my side before I posted, stupid phone.

That sounds about right tbh, just thought i would tried to get things started up again since the tread died. Idk enough abou this game to be the team lead talk person lol

46 minutes ago, HuddleHussy said:

That sounds about right tbh, just thought i would tried to get things started up again since the tread died. Idk enough abou this game to be the team lead talk person lol

Fair enough, anything is better than just being silent while we slowly get picked off.

Atm my gut says OMW might be Mafia just because he's been so much more quiet than when he was tracker last game.

• Angry 1

1 hour ago, omgitshim said:

both of them have been busy with GM stuff

Basically this, and real life stuff too. This week has not been ideal for an active game of mafia for me.

Also, I was super active last game because i had hard evidence on a mafia member. Unfortunately I didn't get a TI role this time so there's not really much to go off from and no one is really talking anyways

4 minutes ago, OnMyWings said:

Basically this, and real life stuff too. This week has not been ideal for an active game of mafia for me.

Also, I was super active last game because i had hard evidence on a mafia member. Unfortunately I didn't get a TI role this time so there's not really much to go off from and no one is really talking anyways

Fair enough. At this point I think all our TIs are dead, so the only real info anyone would have now would be whatever the mafia got from their Consig.

• Angry 1

8 minutes ago, omgitshim said:

Fair enough. At this point I think all our TIs are dead, so the only real info anyone would have now would be whatever the mafia got from their Consig.

So just a crap shoot then? We might as well start sharing roles...

On 7/11/2019 at 10:02 PM, MMFLEX said:

Nobody died... Again.

Night actions by 10AM EST

This

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, omgitshim said:

Amnesiac investigator perhaps?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Alecbama said:

Amnesiac investigator perhaps?

Possible, but would have thought Bodyguard would have been the better choice if they went Town.

@HuddleHussy was attacked! She looks pissed with cuts to her armor, but she ain't dead! She's the Knight!

@LattimoreIsland looks dead though. Real dead. Gunshot to the head. He was the Gunsmith.

10PM EST for votes.

Edited by MMFLEX
  • Like 1

On 7/11/2019 at 10:02 PM, MMFLEX said:

Nobody died... Again.

Night actions by 10AM EST

And boom

• Boring 2

@HuddleHussy finally got taken out. The attempted killer came back to finish the job from the previous night.

Votes by 10PM EST. Now requires 2 votes for a lynch.

Edited by MMFLEX

Hello townsfolk, I have an important announcement to make. 

I am mafia.

I also know who the serial killer is, and neither of us will win this game if he continues to rampage around murdering us. If either of us hopes to survive, we must kill omgitshim.

• Surprised 1

6 minutes ago, Alecbama said:

Hello townsfolk, I have an important announcement to make. 

I am mafia.

I also know who the serial killer is, and neither of us will win this game if he continues to rampage around murdering us. If either of us hopes to survive, we must kill omgitshim.

Vote Alecbama

The only reason the mafia would reveal themselves is if they are sure they can win. Like we expected back on day 3 or 4, the amnesiac must have picked Mafioso, which means two mafia remain. With 6 people left, if we don't vote one out today, they will win the game by default since they'll kill tonight and have voting numbers. The SK must die, but it's Mafia that is the biggest threat right now.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, omgitshim said:

Vote Alecbama

The only reason the mafia would reveal themselves is if they are sure they can win. Like we expected back on day 3 or 4, the amnesiac must have picked Mafioso, which means two mafia remain. With 6 people left, if we don't vote one out today, they will win the game by default since they'll kill tonight and have voting numbers. The SK must die, but it's Mafia that is the biggest threat right now.

If SK is killed now then only one person dies tonight and there’s a guaranteed mafia kill tomorrow night (me).

If I die now then 2 more people die tonight and your numbers are in serious danger. Mafia can only win with SK gone, which is why I reveal this, but town’s best chance to live is killing SK right now.

People getting saucy!

Votes:

omgitshim - 1 (Alecbama)

Alecbama - 1 (omgitshim)

56 minutes ago, Alecbama said:

If SK is killed now then only one person dies tonight and there’s a guaranteed mafia kill tomorrow night (me).

If I die now then 2 more people die tonight and your numbers are in serious danger. Mafia can only win with SK gone, which is why I reveal this, but town’s best chance to live is killing SK right now.

SK is lynched: 5 people

Mafia kills at night: 4 people

2 mafia left vs. 2 town. Even if the split vote happens and a mafia goes, mafia kills and it's 1v1, which Mafia wins.

Other scenario:

Mafia is voted out: 5 people

Mafia kills town: 4 people

SK kills someone at random. 1/3 chance it's Mafia.

If it's Mafia, then it's 2 Town vs 1 SK and town wins that. There's no scenario town wins if SK is lynched

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, omgitshim said:

Other scenario:

Mafia is voted out: 5 people

Mafia kills town: 4 people

SK kills someone at random. 1/3 chance it's Mafia.

If it's Mafia, then it's 2 Town vs 1 SK and town wins that. There's no scenario town wins if SK is lynched

Makes sense, let’s play it out that way then