Sign in to follow this  
Renomitsu

S14 Trivia

Image result for sleepy meme

Pictured above: me, slacking off

Season 14 Trivia - Click Here!

Yes, yes, I know I'm late - sorry. I was irresponsible and spent too much time on Reddit/the piano wasting valuable free time instead of preparing for med school rotations or posting trivia. Here are the rules, same as they've always been.

Any question that is asked may be found on the board, or in the historical indexes (but EFL Season 4 has been provided, so we're going to add that history to our pool of questions).

Answering both questions right for the week will award you 1 Uncapped TPE for that week. In addition you will earn 1 point for the seasonal leaderboard where you will be awarded more Uncapped TPE based on your results. For Weeks 1-2, since I was lazy and missed last week, these first questions are worth double: 2 TPE and 2 leaderboard points if you get them both right.

Also, if I use one of your questions, you get 1 uncapped TPE from yours truly. I'll post the extra claim with that week's trivia results!

Answering only one correct will not earn you any TPE that week, but will earn 1/2 point for the seasonal leaderboard.

At the end of the Season, all points on the leaderboard will be awarded TPE at half your total value. IE: You earned the full 8 points, you would be awarded 4 Uncapped TPE.

Any posting of the trivia questions and/or answers on a public thread will earn you a ban from the game for the season, and that week will be nullified for EVERYONE. Don’t do it.

• Thanks 1

Week 1 TPE Claim

For question 1, the team with the most finals appearances is the L.A. Reign with 6.

For question 2, Commander Warsmoke held the EFL receptions season record at the end of Season 4 with 99 catches.

See our claims below.

@oilmandan +2. Also take an extra +1 for giving me a question this week!

@MMFLEX +2

@Beerfridge +1

@TacticalHammer +2

@Tate +2

@HuddleHussy +2

@Sharkstrong +2

@okochastar +2

@Tanner0512 +1

@Snussu +2

@Turner +2

@Patdatass +2

@PigSnout +2

@Symmetrik +2

@ADwyer87 +2

@Jetsqb101 +2

Week 2 Trivia is up!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • That's Lit! 1
  • FOOTBAAAAAAALL! 1

4 hours ago, Snussu said:

@Renomitsu where is the week 2?

Week 1&2 were together - that's why you earned 2 points instead of 1. I'm using the same form for Week 3, you just need to click past that first screen to get to the new Q's!

Posted (edited)

Week 4 Trivia has been posted!

Week 3 TPE Claim

For question 1, the Ohio State Buckeyes won a total of 29 regular season games in the NCAA before being retired. They had 7+9+7+5+1 = 29 wins, with each number representing each of their seasons until S5. It's come to my attention, however, that the S5 index was unavailable or otherwise misleading this past week, so we'll also accept 28 wins as an answer.

For question 2, the Season 6 Seattle Predators had the worst season rushing average in EFL history, with an average of 2.4 ypc.

See the claims below!

The following got both questions right, +1 TPE & +1 leaderboard point

@Jetsqb101

@oilmandan

@PigSnout

@MMFLEX

@SnapTackleDrop

@Cornholio

@ADwyer87

@Turner

@TacticalHammer (take an extra TPE - thanks for the help!)

@Patdatass

@Snussu

@Sharkstrong

@Enorama

@HuddleHussy

@DWill

@Wheaties

@SwagSloth

@Rayzor_7

The following got one question right. No TPE this week, but you get the 0.5 point on the leaderboard:

@LattimoreIsland

Edited by Renomitsu
new information!
  • Thanks 1

Week 5&6 Trivia has been posted! It's worth DOUBLE this week (up to 2 uncapped TPE) because I'm a dummy and forgot to post last week.

Week 4 TPE Claim

For question 1, King Death was the most recent defensive player to win EFL Playoff MVP; he did so in Season 6! Only 3 defensive players have ever won playoff MVP - Season 13 was a red herring.

For question 2, C. Maxwell, a tackle, had 71 pancakes to lead the EFL.

See the claims below!

The following got both questions right, +1 TPE & +1 leaderboard point:

@Jetsqb101

@MMFLEX

@oilmandan

@ADwyer87

@Turner

@Sharkstrong

@Matmenzinger

@Snussu

@Tate

@LittleRiDog

@DWill

@PigSnout

@Patdatass

• Like 3

Am I interpreting it wrong or are there two correct answers for the first question? My interpretation was that it is asking for the season with the largest difference in the number of wins between the two teams in the NCAA Championship game, but I'm seeing two seasons tied with the same highest difference.

8 hours ago, PigSnout said:

Am I interpreting it wrong or are there two correct answers for the first question? My interpretation was that it is asking for the season with the largest difference in the number of wins between the two teams in the NCAA Championship game, but I'm seeing two seasons tied with the same highest difference.

I had the same question. @Renomitsu told me either would be accepted. 

• Like 2