Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
omgitshim

Town of Salem Game #1

Recommended Posts

Yeah if Psanchez was lynched, he would have been the evil from the N3 results, I would have been pretty good in my role, and Turner would have still been alive as GF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Symmetrik said:

Yeah if Psanchez was lynched, he would have been the evil from the N3 results, I would have been pretty good in my role, and Turner would have still been alive as GF

 

Well if you guys still killed Pig, it would have been outed in his last will that Don only saw Symm visit FLEX the night he was "attacked and healed". With Turner already having soft claimed Doctor at that point, it would have been an easy lynch if Town was paying attention (big if tbf).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, omgitshim said:

 

Well if you guys still killed Pig, it would have been outed in his last will that Don only saw Symm visit FLEX the night he was "attacked and healed". With Turner already having soft claimed Doctor at that point, it would have been an easy lynch if Town was paying attention (big if tbf).

tbf they had that info anyway, and didn't do anything with it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Symmetrik said:

tbf they had that info anyway, and didn't do anything with it

 

Yeah. You underestimate though how much people would want an excuse to vote Turner I feel.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, omgitshim said:

 

Yeah. You underestimate though how much people would want an excuse to vote Turner I feel.

I would have been way safer though, I wouldn't have had to claim and with Psanchez as an evil from the N3 vision, I had decent support there

 

Even DonCutta, who saw me visit Flex, was believing me that Flex was the bad guy

Edited by Symmetrik
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Symmetrik said:

I would have been way safer though, I wouldn't have had to claim and with Psanchez as an evil from the N3 vision, I had decent support there

 

Even DonCutta, who saw me visit Flex, was believing me that Flex was the bad guy

 

If nothing else, it would have bought you more time. Especially since Shark would have been in play and may have garnered a lynch onto himself as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...