Sign in to follow this  
omgitshim

Town of Salem Game #1

Yeah if Psanchez was lynched, he would have been the evil from the N3 results, I would have been pretty good in my role, and Turner would have still been alive as GF

Just now, Symmetrik said:

Yeah if Psanchez was lynched, he would have been the evil from the N3 results, I would have been pretty good in my role, and Turner would have still been alive as GF

Well if you guys still killed Pig, it would have been outed in his last will that Don only saw Symm visit FLEX the night he was "attacked and healed". With Turner already having soft claimed Doctor at that point, it would have been an easy lynch if Town was paying attention (big if tbf).

4 minutes ago, omgitshim said:

Well if you guys still killed Pig, it would have been outed in his last will that Don only saw Symm visit FLEX the night he was "attacked and healed". With Turner already having soft claimed Doctor at that point, it would have been an easy lynch if Town was paying attention (big if tbf).

tbf they had that info anyway, and didn't do anything with it

Just now, Symmetrik said:

tbf they had that info anyway, and didn't do anything with it

Yeah. You underestimate though how much people would want an excuse to vote Turner I feel.

2 minutes ago, omgitshim said:

Yeah. You underestimate though how much people would want an excuse to vote Turner I feel.

I would have been way safer though, I wouldn't have had to claim and with Psanchez as an evil from the N3 vision, I had decent support there

Even DonCutta, who saw me visit Flex, was believing me that Flex was the bad guy

Edited by Symmetrik
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Symmetrik said:

I would have been way safer though, I wouldn't have had to claim and with Psanchez as an evil from the N3 vision, I had decent support there

Even DonCutta, who saw me visit Flex, was believing me that Flex was the bad guy

If nothing else, it would have bought you more time. Especially since Shark would have been in play and may have garnered a lynch onto himself as well.