Sign in to follow this  
Turner

Long May He Reign

In recent days @Alecbama has expressed his desire to step away from the league for some much needed time off. Alec has been a vital part to the growth and development of many players and this league and we cannot thank him enough for time and devotion to the EFL, and he is certainly welcomed back at any time. 

With that, his successor has been named in Los Angeles...

May the Warrior grant him courage and protect him in these dark times. May the Smith grant him strength, that he might bear this heavy burden. And may the Crone, she that knows the fate of all men, show him the path he must walk and guide him through the dark places that lie ahead. In the light of the Seven, I now proclaim ANTI of the House SIMPLE , First of His Name, King of Los Angeles and the First Lions and Lord of the Western Conference. Long may he reign!

F36572-C8-9-A42-4-BDC-943-F-E284-F1995-C

@ANTISIMPLE

Edited by Turner
  • Like 11

It will be worth noting that Anti will not be giving up Alabama quite yet either. He may in the future, but for now he is being allowed to manage both teams just as Alec was back in the day.  This does mean that he and Sym will need to work out a trade for Wall in the coming days. 

• Angry 1

2 minutes ago, Turner said:

It will be worth noting that Anti will not be giving up Alabama quite yet either. He may in the future, but for now he is being allowed to manage both teams just as Alec was back in the day.  This does mean that he and Sym will need to work out a trade for Wall in the coming days. 

Why the duck wasn't that allowed for me?

Just now, MMFLEX said:

What do you mean? 

1 minute ago, MMFLEX said:

Just now, Turner said:

What do you mean? 

Giving up Oregon?  

I don't remember that discussion. Did you not want to do both? I don’t really remember. 

Just now, Turner said:

What do you mean? 

I didn't want to give up Oregon so quickly... 😢

I mean look what @oilmandan has done to them!

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Oh wow, I am allowed to play for the Reign again. Or more like allowing myself to play for the Reign again

• Love 1

Thanks from your time and effort to the league Alec. Since I joined he has been one of the most active, nice and helpful users, and one of the most successful too, even if that's not as important. Enjoy your rest. I hope you feel like coming back some day and that I'm still around to see you.

Congrats to Anti on the promotion. He will do a magnificent job, no doubt.

• Like 6

I’m very honored to be gifted this opportunity, but I can’t accept it without first giving a shout out to @Alecbama and the job he’s done getting LA back to prominence. He’s been a huge influence and help for me in my time here.. IMO, if there was a ‘User HoF’ he would a first-ballot member. It’s never easy to follow a legend, but he’s left me with a cupboard full of talent and I can’t wait to get started! 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, MMFLEX said:

I didn't want to give up Oregon so quickly... 😢

I mean look what @oilmandan has done to them!

I hope this is a compliment... I never did win a championship in my first year like you lol

Thanks to all for the well-wishes. Hope to eventually contribute as I have in the past to a great group of people.

• Like 9