omgitshim

Town of Salem Game #3

how is it that my first vision all 3 are bad. and i cant believe i just said theres no way nyks evil. but you know im dumb. theres so much pressure being the psychic 

It was funny that the Town almost caught me by accident when they thought I was the Godfather. I'm guessing the Mafia must have tried to kill the Plaguebearer on Night 1 and that's why there wasn't a kill?

1 minute ago, PigSnout said:

It was funny that the Town almost caught me by accident when they thought I was the Godfather. I'm guessing the Mafia must have tried to kill the Plaguebearer on Night 1 and that's why there wasn't a kill?

Nah Jhatty just didn't do an action

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Symmetrik said:

Could have just picked either one and executed, if you were wrong you lose your executions but it doesn't matter cause you can be sure today the other one is bad. If TLO was Arso you risked having like, 4 doused and he could light, Pig was less risky but he still could have tried to ignite at least 2.

Even if @Turner executed wrong, you only get 3 executions anyway. Pig got unlucky with douses since he was jailed twice then picked the same target as Mafia on night 4.

1 minute ago, TheLastOlympian said:

how is it that my first vision all 3 are bad. and i cant believe i just said theres no way nyks evil. but you know im dumb. theres so much pressure being the psychic 

What I do for Psychic visions is assign everyone a number and then generate a random list from Random.org. If at least one of the first three is evil then I pick those three; if they are all good I reroll the whole list.