Sign in to follow this  
ANTISIMPLE

EFL S15 WEEK 4

EFL -- SEASON 15 -- WEEK 4

DRD4kig.gif

DATE: Thursday September 12th, 2019

TIME: - AM CENTRAL // -PM EASTERN  //-AM MOUNTAIN  // - AM PACIFIC OCEAN // - PM ENGLAND

Presenter: @PigSnout

:brigade: Wisconsin Brigade (0-3) @ (2-1) San Antonio Wolfpack:SA:

:mamba: Memphis Mambas (3-0) @ (0-3) New Orleans Kraken :kraken:

:LA: L.A. Reign (1-2) @ (3-0) Miami Neptune  :MIA:

:SEA:Seattle Predators (1-2) @ (2-1) New York Herd:NY:

Edited by ANTISIMPLE

I'm going to try something a little different today. This week had exciting games all around, so I was given all 4 play by plays instead of just one Game of the Week. So instead of presenting one game in greater detail, I'm going to try presenting them all, focusing in on the big moments rather than every single play. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Let’s get back on track shall we Seattle and LA? Thanks. 

Love, 

-Turner

• Like 3

8 hours ago, OnMyWings said:

Excited to see JKC in action and to keep this win streak rollin! 🐺

I read this as JFK at first and had flashbacks. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TacticalHammer said:

I read this as JFK at first and had flashbacks. 

You mean 2 time efl champion JFK??

• Like 1

5 hours ago, PigSnout said:

I'm going to try something a little different today. This week had exciting games all around, so I was given all 4 play by plays instead of just one Game of the Week. So instead of presenting one game in greater detail, I'm going to try presenting them all, focusing in on the big moments rather than every single play. 

I hope I didn't force you to do a RedZone with the 4 pbps thing hahah. I just wanted to give you the option in case you wanted :)

• Like 1

MEM @ NO 

15:00 - First Quarter

15:00 NO - 30 Jeff, C. kicks off.

15:00 The kick sails into the endzone.

15:00 Martin, I. takes it out of the endzone!

15:00---MEM - 9 Kickoff of 72 yards. Returned by Martin, I. for 9 yards.

14:56 1st and 10 MEM - 9 Pass by Isaac, M. to Sabathia Jr., D. falls incomplete.

14:52 2nd and 10 MEM - 9 Pass by Isaac, M. to Titan, S. was dropped! Incomplete.

Spoiler

14:49 3rd and 10 MEM - 9 Pass by Isaac, M., to Millwall, C.. INTERCEPTION by Sanchez, J. at the MEM - 13 yard line and returned for 12 yards. 

14:27 1st and Goal MEM - 1 Rush by Danton Howlson for 1 yds.

14:19 TOUCHDOWN! (Jeff kick good) 

The Kraken's defense makes a statement with an interception on the first drive and it sets up an easy touchdown run to give the Kraken an early lead.

Memphis Mambas

New Orleans Kraken

Q1 - 14:19

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • That's Lit! 1

WIS @ SA 

15:00 SA - 30 Whitefang, B. kicks off.

15:00 McCracken, T. takes it out of the endzone!

15:00 McCracken, T. takes it down the right side.

15:00 McCracken, T. is finally brought down. A 36 yard return.

14:53 1st and 10 WIS - 36 Rush by Levesque, J. for a short gain. Tackle by Night, P..

14:30 2nd and 10 WIS - 36 Pass by Taggert, T., complete to King, D. for 35 yds. Tackle by Jacobs, N.. 

13:34 1st and 10 SA - 28 Pass by Taggert, T., complete to Dave, S. for 2 yds. Tackle by Kiin, D..

13:00 2nd and 8 SA - 26 Pass by Taggert, T. to McCracken, T. is incomplete. Broken up by Cafferty, L..

12:53 3rd and 8 SA - 26 Pass by Taggert, T. to McCracken, T. falls incomplete.

Spoiler

12:49 4th and 8 SA - 26 43 yard FG by Greg, J. is good. 

The Brigade get into Wolfpack territory on a deep pass, but can't do much else afterward. However, they make the field goal on their opening drive to take an early lead.

Wisconsin Brigade

San Antonio Wolfpack

Q1 - 12:49

LA @ MIA 

15:00 MIA - 30 Gunner, D. kicks off. Great kick!

15:00 Kelley, P. takes it out of the endzone!

15:00 Kelley, P. takes it down the left side.

15:00 Kelley, P. is finally brought down. A 38 yard return.

14:53 1st and 15 LA - 33 Reign Penalty on CptMatt, T.: Illegal Motion.

14:53 1st and 10 LA - 38 Neptune Penalty on Seidel, J.: Too many men on the field.

Spoiler

14:53 1st and 10 LA - 38 Pass by Byrd, M., to Hudson, C.. INTERCEPTION by Mysidia, P. at the LA - 43 yard line and returned for 3 yards. 

14:36 1st and 10 LA - 40 Rush by Moriarty, D. for 4 yds. Tackle by Umonkalo, C..

14:11 2nd and 6 LA - 36 Pass by Connecticut, H., complete to Kowalski, B. for 15 yds. Tackle by Faeger, B..

13:29 1st and 10 LA - 21 Rush by Moriarty, D. for a short gain. Tackle by Wall, A..

13:07 2nd and 10 LA - 21 Pass by Connecticut, H., complete to Karter, K. for 5 yds. Tackle by Faeger, B..

12:32 3rd and 5 LA - 16 Pass by Connecticut, H., complete to Moriarty, D. for 9 yds. Tackle by Foster, R..

12:01 1st and Goal LA - 7 Pass by Connecticut, H., complete to Isola, J. for 7 yds.

11:41 TOUCHDOWN! (Gunner kick good) 

The Neptune's defense comes out strong with an interception which sets the offense up for a touchdown to score the first points of the game. 

Los Angeles Reign

Miami Neptune

Q1 - 11:41

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

MEM @ NO 

14:19 NO - 30 Jeff, C. kicks off.

14:19---MEM - 24 Kickoff of 65 yards. Returned by Helmsley, T. for 19 yards.

14:16 1st and 10 MEM - 24 Pass by Isaac, M., complete to Millwall, C. for 1 yds. Tackle by McLarge, B..

13:43 2nd and 9 MEM - 25 Pass by Isaac, M., complete to Sabathia Jr., D. for 48 yds. Tackle by Blade, B.. 

12:21 1st and 10 NO - 27 Pass by Isaac, M., complete to Titan, S. for 14 yds. Tackle by Christophe, J..

11:40 1st and 10 NO - 13 Rush by Helmsley, T. for 4 yds. Tackle by Christophe, J..

11:10 2nd and 6 NO - 9 Pass by Isaac, M. to Titan, S. falls incomplete.

11:07 3rd and 6 NO - 9 Pass by Isaac, M., complete to Millwall, C. for 4 yds. Tackle by McLarge, B..

Spoiler

10:26 4th and 2 NO - 5 22 yard FG by Chong, E. is good. 

They can't make it to the endzone, but the Mambas do put some points on the board this time with a field goal.

Memphis Mambas

New Orleans Kraken

Q1 - 10:26

• Like 1

SEA @ NY 

9:44 1st and 10 SEA - 34 Rush by Sharkstrong, R. for 2 yds. Tackle by van Boom, V..

9:23 2nd and 8 SEA - 36 Pass by McPewPewPew, D., complete to Park, E. for 9 yds. Tackle by Byrd, J..

Spoiler

8:48 1st and 10 SEA - 45 Pass by McPewPewPew, D., complete to Crittenden, J. for 55 yds. 

7:31 TOUCHDOWN! (Winesorcery kick good) 

McPewPewPew and Crittenden connect on a long bomb and the Predators put themselves on the scoreboard with a touchdown.

New York Herd

Seattle Predators

Q1 - 7:31

• Surprised 2
  • That's Lit! 1

LA @ MIA 

10:17 1st and 5 LA - 43 Reign Penalty on Nash, R.: Encroachment.

10:17 1st and 5 LA - 43 Pass by Connecticut, H. to Isola, J. was dropped! Incomplete.

10:13 2nd and 5 LA - 43 Rush by Moriarty, D. for a short gain. Tackle by Wall, A..

9:48 1st and 10 LA - 28 Reign Penalty on AndHairy, B.: Unnecessary Roughness.

9:31 1st and 10 LA - 28 Rush by Moriarty, D. for a short gain. Tackle by Randy, C..

9:20 2nd and 10 LA - 28 Pass by Connecticut, H., complete to Kowalski, B. for 13 yds. Tackle by Levine, J..

8:40 1st and 10 LA - 15 Pass by Connecticut, H., to Kowalski, B.. INTERCEPTION by Faeger, B. at the LA - 7 yard line and returned for 67 yards. 

8:21 1st and 10 MIA - 26 Pass by Byrd, M., complete to Kelley, P. for 10 yds. Tackle by Kabore, D..

7:46 1st and 15 MIA - 21 Reign Penalty on Slothman, F.: Delay of Game.

7:46 1st and 15 MIA - 21 Pass by Byrd, M., complete to James, T. for 11 yds. Tackle by Raine, M..

7:06 2nd and 4 MIA - 10 Pass by Byrd, M., complete to James, T. for 10 yds.

Spoiler

6:39 TOUCHDOWN! (Longwell kick good) 

This time it's the Reign's defense that makes the interception and Faeger's long return sets up a game tying touchdown.

Los Angeles Reign

Miami Neptune

Q1 - 6:39

Edited by PigSnout
  • That's Lit! 1

Whenever Miami plays i get nervous...Come  on Diana represent being the highest tpe kicker girl because you’ve disappointed me so far girl...

Edited by HuddleHussy
  • Like 1

WIS @ SA 

8:47 1st and 10 SA - 20 Pass by Rose, G., complete to Chodkiewicz, J. for 7 yds. Tackle by Okafor, E..

8:09 2nd and 3 SA - 27 Pass by Rose, G., complete to Grey, M. for 5 yds. Tackle by Zuberi, B..

7:14 1st and 10 SA - 32 Pass by Rose, G., complete to Fitzgerald-Cruz, T. for 44 yds. Tackle by Harlotte, C.. 

5:49 1st and 10 WIS - 24 Pass by Rose, G. to Hendrix, T. falls incomplete.

5:45 2nd and 10 WIS - 24 Pass by Rose, G. to Hendrix, T. falls incomplete.

Spoiler

5:41 3rd and 10 WIS - 24 Pass by Rose, G., complete to Grey, M. for 24 yds. 

5:04 TOUCHDOWN! (Whitefang kick good) 

A couple big plays from the Wolfpack's passing game gets them into the endzone and gives them the lead.

Wisconsin Brigade

San Antonio Wolfpack

Q1 - 5:04

Just now, HuddleHussy said:

Whenever Miami plays i get nervous...Come  on Diana represent being the highest tpe kicker girl because you’ve disappointed me so far girl...

lol she is on a great path. Playoffs MVP, KotY and 1 Champ, in one season. Don't be so hard on her!

• Thanks 1