Sign in to follow this  
omgitshim

Peter La Fleur's Mail Grab Bag Session 2

Hey everyone, it's Peter La Fleur doing another one of those mail grab bag sessions. It's no longer the first one so another is appropriate but I feel I have to explain it because I still had to edit the intro from last time. But now that I took the time to explain all that I'll have to change again anyway so this was all just a waste of time. Let's go to the first letter, written by the Obamas:

How does the offensive player of the game in the Michigan LSU game go to a Michigan player when they lost 38-0?

That's a fascinating question right there. Now I'm not gonna accuse the Wolverines of bribery or any other kinda of wrong doing, but I'm willing to bet that the head honchos over in Michigan are willing to shell out some dough to make their team look better. It's a sad reality in sports that money talks, and those that are willing to spend are willing to go to extreme ends to get what they want. Corruption is rampant everywhere, and we're just along for the ride. Our next letter comes from EFL star Chocolate Thunder:

Peter, have you gone to check up on White Goodman since his unfortunate massive weight gain?

While I would love to spend my time checking up on people who have attempted to steal my job, flirt with my women, and just be a general douchebag around me, I mostly try to leave those bad influences in the past. I didn't know that he had gained a lot of weight. Maybe he should try to find a new gym membership to burn some of those calories. Our last question of the day comes from Siddhu Sarvepally, reading:

Peter what advice would you give to your successor, me?

Well, I'm not sure what exactly you are succeeding to here. I'm just a guy who likes to have a good time, hang out with some cool people, and sometimes throw a pigskin 70 yards downfield like it's no big deal. I'm not like the huge role model or movie star or anything like that. I'm just trying to be the best person I would be, and my advice to you is to always be the best person you can be. People will always try to bring you down to their level, especially as your success grows. Don't let them. Always watch out for yourself, but be sure to make time to support those who are willing to support you. Build each other up and you create a foundation of success that you all will build upon. Whether that's playing football, running a gym, just being a good friend, if you can brighten just one person's day, you have had a successful day.

But also, yeah if you meant just being a star quarterback, that throwing the football 70 yards downfield thing is pretty important. You don't see guys like Alex Smith making Pro Bowls or winning Super Bowls with their 3 yard dump off passes very often. Anyway we gotta rap this up, I got a hot date tonight. Ciao.

• Like 3

On 10/6/2019 at 9:55 AM, omgitshim said:

. Our last question of the day comes from Siddhu Sarvepally, reading:

Peter what advice would you give to your successor, me?

Well, I'm not sure what exactly you are succeeding to here. I'm just a guy who likes to have a good time, hang out with some cool people, and sometimes throw a pigskin 70 yards downfield like it's no big deal. I'm not like the huge role model or movie star or anything like that. I'm just trying to be the best person I would be, and my advice to you is to always be the best person you can be. People will always try to bring you down to their level, especially as your success grows. Don't let them. Always watch out for yourself, but be sure to make time to support those who are willing to support you. Build each other up and you create a foundation of success that you all will build upon. Whether that's playing football, running a gym, just being a good friend, if you can brighten just one person's day, you have had a successful day.

But also, yeah if you meant just being a star quarterback, that throwing the football 70 yards downfield thing is pretty important. You don't see guys like Alex Smith making Pro Bowls or winning Super Bowls with their 3 yard dump off passes very often. Anyway we gotta rap this up, I got a hot date tonight. Ciao

Easy money

On 10/6/2019 at 6:55 PM, omgitshim said:

I'm just trying to be the best person I would be, and my advice to you is to always be the best person you can be. People will always try to bring you down to their level, especially as your success grows. Don't let them. Always watch out for yourself, but be sure to make time to support those who are willing to support you. Build each other up and you create a foundation of success that you all will build upon. Whether that's playing football, running a gym, just being a good friend, if you can brighten just one person's day, you have had a successful day.

omg with the inspiring quotes, dropping wisdom in his articles.

• Thanks 1

On 10/6/2019 at 11:55 AM, omgitshim said:

How does the offensive player of the game in the Michigan LSU game go to a Michigan player when they lost 38-0?

That's a fascinating question right there. Now I'm not gonna accuse the Wolverines of bribery or any other kinda of wrong doing, but I'm willing to bet that the head honchos over in Michigan are willing to shell out some dough to make their team look better. It's a sad reality in sports that money talks, and those that are willing to spend are willing to go to extreme ends to get what they want. Corruption is rampant everywhere, and we're just along for the ride. Our next letter comes from EFL star Chocolate Thunder:

We uhh definitely didn't do that. Excuse me I have to go hide the Ferrari we totally didn't give @rjfryman to sign with us 

• Confused 1