Sign in to follow this  
TacticalHammer

Changing of the Guard, New Leader of the Pack. Something Something Herd

Image result for part of every journey is the end gif endgame

I hope everyone is getting excited for the NCAA Championship and EFL Conference Finals upcoming this week! Generally we wait for the offseason for these announcements, but things are locked in, and we didn't want any teams waiting in limbo. We've had a few GMs express their desire to step aside from their positions to reset, focus on their players, and make way for some new talent. 

:NY:

In New York, @Symmetrik did the league a solid by taking over on very short notice, and has led the team admirably over the last several seasons. However, he felt it was time to give some new blood a chance to advance to the EFL, so please welcome @oilmandan as the new General Manager of the New York Herd!

:brigade:

Down in Wisconsin, @AdamS has communicated a desire to step aside as real life is leaving less time for the Brigade. Taking over seamlessly from the team's first ever GM, Wally, Adam kept the intimidating Brigade reputation strong in a tough Eastern EFL conference, a task that will now fall to the team's new GM, @Nykonax!

:SA:

Finally, one of the most successful AD/GMs in history, @OnMyWings has been on the hotseat for a few seasons as the Wolfpack fell back to earth following their CreamBote-fueled championship runs. He's looking for a chance to reset and focus on building some top-tier players, and as such will be passing the reins to a fellow veteran GM who is ready to take another crack at the league, @AndrewWarren13!

Stay tuned for another announcement regarding new Athletic Directors for Oregon, Miami, and LSU in the next few days, and please join me in thanking and congratulating our outgoing and incoming GMs!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Surprised 1
  • That's Lit! 1
  • Eyes 1

4 minutes ago, MMFLEX said:

I only wish the best to @oilmandan.

@AndrewWarren13 this is my conference, see your ass out. @Nykonax... I'll say some prayers for you.

Imagine thinking Seattle is the top dog in the West

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, LattimoreIsland said:

Imagine thinking Seattle is the top dog in the West

Imagine knowing NO isn't...

• Eyes 1

Posted (edited)

Welcome to the new GMs! Glad to see @AndrewWarren13 back at it to rep that S6 recruiting class, and it will be fun to see @oilmandan and @Nykonax bringing some new energy to their teams. Hopefully we get some more continuity, cause me and Latti are 2 of the 3 longest tenured GMs now 👀

Edited by Jetsqb101
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, Patdatass said:

Co grays you all

I feel your pain, bro. Let's stick together you and I.