Turner

Ducks fly together, Roll Tide, Geaux Tigers, something something Hurricane Warning

Hello folks, with the recent developments of new GMs, we had some AD rolls to fill...

First up, in Alabama, @ANTISIMPLE has been pulling double duties with Bama and LA, so @cody73 will be training under Anti and if he likes the Position, he will be taking over for Anti in Alabama ahead of Season 17. 

Secondly, with Dan leaving for New York, we needed to fill his role at Oregon. Please welcome @HuddleHussy to the AD ranks as she slides into taking over Oregon! 

Third up, Miami. Andrew left for San Antonio which meant we also needed to fill this position. A few people were very interested in the position, but given the fact he had expressed interest multiple times in the past, we felt it only right to offer the job to @LittleRiDog, but he was concerned with one thing...with this move, Little will not need to move his players from Texas. We have made this exception before and needing to fill the spot and knowing he was next up on our list, the BOD agreed to allow this exception. 

Lastly, that leaves LSU. The decision from @OnMyWingsto leave SA was based on his desire to return to the AD ranks....in a few seasons. As a result, @evryday and I will be taking over LSU for the next couple seasons until OMW comes back with his recreate at which point he will then take over. 

Please be sure to congratulate all our newest ADs(and GMs)! 

• Like 10
  • That's Lit! 2

Congrats to all the new ADs, especially @HuddleHussy. Hope you can return Oregon back to the top of the Western Division. Good luck to all of you!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Turner said:

Hello folks, with the recent developments of new GMs, we had some AD rolls to fill...

First up, in Alabama, @ANTISIMPLE has been pulling double duties with Bama and LA, so @cody73 will be training under Anti and if he likes the Position, he will be taking over for Anti in Alabama ahead of Season 17. 

Secondly, with Dan leaving for New York, we needed to fill his role at Oregon. Please welcome @HuddleHussy to the AD ranks as she slides into taking over Oregon! 

Third up, Miami. Andrew left for San Antonio which meant we also needed to fill this position. A few people were very interested in the position, but given the fact he had expressed interest multiple times in the past, we felt it only right to offer the job to @LittleRiDog, but he was concerned with one thing...with this move, Little will not need to move his players from Texas. We have made this exception before and needing to fill the spot and knowing he was next up on our list, the BOD agreed to allow this exception. 

Lastly, that leaves LSU. The decision from @OnMyWingsto leave SA was based on his desire to return to the AD ranks....in a few seasons. As a result, @evryday and I will be taking over LSU for the next couple seasons until OMW comes back with his recreate at which point he will then take over. 

Please be sure to congratulate all our newest ADs(and GMs)! 

Congrats to everyone. Hopefully I’m next.

44 minutes ago, Molholt said:

Good thing I didn't commit to Oregon with the AD bailing damn. 

We really need to figure out that trash react...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Nykonax said:

Grats to everyone, but unfortunately it seems @HuddleHussy drew the short stick being stuck with Oregon :P

Imagine being the Wisconsin GM and saying someone else drew the shirt stick 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, LattimoreIsland said:

Imagine being the NO GM ❤️

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, LattimoreIsland said:

Imagine having long ass fingers that make you type the wrong word. 

• Haha 4

Mark Miami off teams of places to head to. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 minutes ago, KGR said:

Quack quack quack

• Eyes 1

57 minutes ago, KGR said:

You really gonna disrespect me like that, talk to me once your wr actuallly puts up stats 🤣

• That's Lit! 1

9 minutes ago, LittleRiDog said:

You really gonna disrespect me like that, talk to me once your wr actuallly puts up stats 🤣

I don't have a WR. I have a QB who is heading to the championship game in the EFL, a CB who played on a team who went to the Eastern Conference Finals and a filler LB for Alabama. If you want to trash talk, at least learn who my player's are son.

Edited by KGR
  • Eyes 1

Just now, KGR said:

I don't have a WR. I have a QB who is heading to the championship game in the EFL, a QB who played on a team who went to the Eastern Conference Finals and a filler LB for Alabama. If you want to trash talk, at least learn who my player's are son.

It's a joke, but you didn't get it lol. I was referring to something Zeke did once.

4 minutes ago, LittleRiDog said:

It's a joke, but you didn't get it lol. I was referring to something Zeke did once.

Did you ever think that I hadn't heard said "joke"? I'm not causing problems but you know why I said what I did.

Just now, KGR said:

Did you ever think that I hadn't heard said "joke"? I'm not causing problems but you know why I said what I did.

But I don't know why you said what you did 🤔

2 minutes ago, LittleRiDog said:

But I don't know why you said what you did 🤔

See: SBA

1 minute ago, KGR said:

Wow bruh you really gonna go there. I've changed since then, and I regret that decision. 

4 hours ago, KGR said:

Well someone is getting unbanned next season :) 

People change and some people see that...

Edited by OscarDaSwagDude
  • Thanks 1