Shaka

League Updaters

League Updaters

The EFL needs a group of dedicated updaters that will be counted on to update their assigned team's players each week at the deadline on Sunday night. This job consists of checking a players update thread for mistakes, updating their roster page to reflect those changes as well as their TPE count.

This position pays 3 TPE a week.

Please apply within this thread or PM @omgitshim, including in your application any experience you may have doing this job in other leagues. No experience is required to apply for this position.

Current Openings:
EFL Updater
NCAA Updater
Edited by omgitshim

I can definitely be an updater for a team, this would be my first ever time as updater but I definitely think I can do the job as Ive done jobs people would consider harder in other leagues like gm. I have the time, drive and ability to do anything you ask of me as well as I always have Sundays off so there wont any time issues, I'd love to help the league in any way I can 

I'd like to pick up an updating job. I update over on SBA and sleepyvato can tell you I've done a good job. I'm organized, efficient, and communicative with the players I'm updating about any issues that arise.  Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Edited by MWHazard
  • Like 1

I'll stick my hand up for updating too. I haven't done this particular job, but I've done similar.

Would love to apply for an updater position.  Currently am an updater over on SBA and have experience with the SHL process.  Am dependable and able to meet deadlines every week to ensure fluidity when it comes to simming.  If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

This would be a job perfect for me imo. I have done it multiple times in the past and  I know I can handle it with what I want my current league load to be. 

I'd like to apply for this job. I'm currently an SBA BOD and GM which means I do absolutely nothing :ph34r:

1 minute ago, emidas said:

I'd like to apply for this job. I'm currently an SBA BOD and GM which means I do absolutely nothing :ph34r:

Lots of free time when playoffs roll around :ph34r: 

Just now, Molholt said:

Lots of free time when playoffs roll around :ph34r: 

I'm going to enjoy watching you win 4 games next season

(all 4 wins against the Rail though :( )

On 7/17/2017 at 10:28 AM, MWHazard said:

I'd like to pick up an updating job. I update over on SBA and sleepyvato can tell you I've done a good job. I'm organized, efficient, and communicative with the players I'm updating about any issues that arise.  Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

23 hours ago, Wally said:

Would love to apply for an updater position.  Currently am an updater over on SBA and have experience with the SHL process.  Am dependable and able to meet deadlines every week to ensure fluidity when it comes to simming.  If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

21 hours ago, Turner said:

This would be a job perfect for me imo. I have done it multiple times in the past and  I know I can handle it with what I want my current league load to be. 

23 hours ago, Jogn said:

I'll stick my hand up for updating too. I haven't done this particular job, but I've done similar.

If you guys are still interested, you're hired.  I know some of you have applied for other positions as well so if there's any conflict, we can figure that out. The first round of updates will be a little different since there are no teams we're splitting them up by position. I'll work on getting you guys permissions.

Not sure if @emidas was being serious or not...

• Like 3

I'd like an updater job, I'm an updater on SHL, could have probably been the head updater if I wanted it. I would have been an updater on SBA but they were full up when I went looking for a job there.

I'll be on vacation starting saturday though so I won't be able to do the first round maybe 2 of updates, but wanted to throw my hat in the ring now.

• Like 1

Just now, Symmetrik said:

I'd like an updater job, I'm an updater on SHL, could have probably been the head updater if I wanted it. I would have been an updater on SBA but they were full up when I went looking for a job there.

I'll be on vacation starting saturday though so I won't be able to do the first round maybe 2 of updates, but wanted to throw my hat in the ring now.

Heyo, thanks for the application. I'm assuming with 12 teams to update we'll want more than just 4 updaters so just hit me up when you get back from vacation. 

This position is still accepting applicants but is not currently hiring.

9 minutes ago, Shaka said:

@jbearly We're hiring you too! Just had to get it setup. You'll be reporting directly to @evryday:cheers:

Thanks for that. Sorry, @jbearly, I missed you when I quoted everyone else. 

Bump. We're looking for one more updater. Each updater will be tasked with updating one EFL team and one NCAA team each week. 

23 minutes ago, Shaka said:

@xdave I don't think we're hiring anymore graders. Interested?

I am interested in this spot.

I know the positions are all full but if one does open in the future then I'd like to apply for it.

As far as experience goes, well I'm the head updater over at the SBA. :ph34r:

23 hours ago, sleepyvato said:

I know the positions are all full but if one does open in the future then I'd like to apply for it.

As far as experience goes, well I'm the head updater over at the SBA. :ph34r:

Still interested? PM me. There's an opening. 

• Love 1