Sign in to follow this  
Shaka

How The Gallery Works

One area I'm excited to see utilized here is the Gallery section of the EFL. What I'd like to see is all of our terrific graphics guys around the site create their own albumn add the graphics of add to it any players they do graphics for. I have a custom block to the right of the page that pulls the most recent submissions, so it should update routinely.

Hopefully, this is a better way to showcase our members work rather than sig threads in this section.

Would love to hear @Bengals1fan @Pandar @Apache_Chief @InciteHysteria @Evans @Kendrick and all the other graphics guys opinion on this.

The only thing I would be careful of is it grabbing all your personal info when you add it to the gallery. I had to have one deleted and repost it after removing all the info from the file properties. 

Definitely an interesting thing to look at, not great on the tech side of things but what evryday mentioned seems like something to look at. Also, don't know who has access to post (i'd assume everyone) but just looking at every potential problem before it happens, i'm sure we wouldn't want people just filling it with goofy/useless stuff.

56 minutes ago, Molholt said:

This isn't a requirement is it?

Insta-Ban if you don't use it.