Shaka

NCAA Athletic Director

NCAA Athletic Directors

The EFL's developmental league, the NCAA, will require 6 of the best general managers available in order to provide the best experience for our new members and improve our member retention. This job will consist of recruiting players, setting strategies, running your locker room, tracking scholarships, creating team content and helping new members with their player builds and experience on the site. All Athletic Directors will be first considered for open EFL jobs.

This position pays 3 TPE a week.

Please apply within this thread, including in your application any experience you may have doing this job in other leagues.

I would like to apply for this job. I have some decent background with being a NCAA AD before and I am 100% committed to helping new members make the proper leap to the pros. It's all about the development of our new guys and that will be my focus. My preference would be the University of Miami.

Like any good Catholic boy in the American Midwest, I grew up on Notre Dame football. I'd like to apply to be their AD. You already know my story, I've only just recently started playing sim leagues and am already the Co-GM of the OC Otters (and hopefully GM of a Chicago expansion team). I'm the kind of person who takes people into account whenever they deal with anything in sports. I would love to help these new players on their way up the same way that I've been helped. I will strive to create a locker room environment that is healthy and beneficial to all those involved in order to keep players around and active.

I've never been a GM or AD in a sim league but I'd be keen to try it out. If chosen I would take Texas and change them to TCU

Well, might as well put my name in the hat for this one. The fact is, I have no experience in this role. But, everyone has to start somewhere so why not here? I put in 99% effort into the things I do [Anyone who says 100% is lying] and take it seriously. Really don't know what else there is to say, but don't underestimate me on this one. 

I would love to AD Miami. I was an AD for Indiana in the SBA. Actually turned UCONN in to Indiana. I would love to recruit and build a team. I'll probably be around a lot because I don't do anything but look at my phone. I've had grader jobs in other leagues as well. 

I would love to be the AD of Alabama. I have boatloads of experience from the WFL era. Where I was a simmer, GM, Commissioner, and of course i got my start as a AD when it was called a college coach. With this league being created by alot of WFL alum it would only fit me best if I started at AD once again

As the NCAA Simmer/Commissioner, I'll be contacted all AD's who have applied shortly. I'll make the announcement of these positions on Saturday. Monday begins a week of recruitment. If you are interested in ADing, apply asap.

Opening this for a small period of time. Want to see if we can build a list of interested candidates for future endeavors.

On 10/10/2017 at 9:07 AM, Shaka said:

Opening this for a small period of time. Want to see if we can build a list of interested candidates for future endeavors.

You KNOW I'm down to be an AD. Always

• Like 1

Looking for ADs for Ohio State and Miami. Please PM myself or @evryday if you’re interested in this position. 

This position is vital for the growth of the league and in helping new, and old, members alike, in their path to the EFL. As an AD you are the first set of guys we look at when an EFL GM spot becomes available.  We want someone who can be an active presence on the board and can be highly approachable when your team members have any questions. 

@cptmatt has been named Miami AD! With this hire, @Wallyhas graciously allowed Matt to transfer his player to Miami. There will be no penalties for this transfer as it’s an AD move. 

As I have not yet worked on the new file for new created(about to start real real soon though) He will also be allowed to change positions on his player, if he chooses. 

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, Turner said:

@cptmatt has been named Miami AD! With this hire, @Wallyhas graciously allowed Matt to transfer his player to Miami. There will be no penalties for this transfer as it’s an AD move. 

As I have not yet worked on the new file for new created(about to start real real soon though) He will also be allowed to change positions on his player, if he chooses. 

Congrats @cptmatt you will be a true hero in Miami. I know you will have a great offseason next year. Oh, and better luck than Colt Cream and Mapi Hunter down there?

11 minutes ago, punkhippie said:

Congrats @cptmatt you will be a true hero in Miami. I know you will have a great offseason next year. Oh, and better luck than Colt Cream and Mapi Hunter down there?

Thanks bud.

I sure hope so, I need players bad. You wanna retire Sherman and Kai and recreate at Miami? :P

• Love 1

1 hour ago, cptmatt said:

Thanks bud.

I sure hope so, I need players bad. You wanna retire Sherman and Kai and recreate at Miami? :P

Yeah sure, in like ten or fifteen seasons maybe? After I’m inducted into the Hall of Fame? And once I’m also GM of an EFL team and not forced to go to Notre Adams?

• Sad 1