Shaka

NCAA Athletic Director

I have never been and AD before, but with summer coming up I will have lots of time to learn. I would like to apply.

• Like 2

On 12/31/2018 at 6:53 AM, omgitshim said:

Just a friendly reminder that if anyone is interested in a future AD spot, please let us know!

:cheers: 

• Like 1

I would like to apply for the Michigan job. I have experience as an agm in the VHL. I am very dedicated, and am online for large portions of the day.

• Like 7
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Uphillmoss said:

I would like to apply for the Michigan job. I have experience as an agm in the VHL. I am very dedicated, and am online for large portions of the day.

You really could never find a more dedicated guy than Uphillmoss, I think he would be a perfect AD he has the passion to really make any team go from ordinary to extraordinary! Can't say enough about him the EFL would be lucky to add this guy to their leadership system :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Uphillmoss said:

Uphill is a classy individual who has been looking for a true start to his GMing career for a while, I think this would be a great way to help him get on the right foot if chosen, I think Uphill would really help Michigan for sure. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I also am still interested as well. Idk if that makes a difference. 

10 hours ago, Uphillmoss said:

I have shared a locker room with him for the last two months and I must say I think he would be perfect for the job. He is passionate, creative, active and I believe he really could thrive on being an Athletic Director.. He can definitely help out the new players and try to keep them active and ready for the EFL.

If I would recreate, I would love to sign and play for his team, that's for sure! So give this guy a chance.

Personal recommendations for both Uphillmoss and Green.

I have had the pleasure to get to know both of them over on VHL. Both show strong dedication and motivation to take on a role like this.

17 hours ago, SnapTackleDrop said:

Personal recommendations for both Uphillmoss and Green.

I have had the pleasure to get to know both of them over on VHL. Both show strong dedication and motivation to take on a role like this.

I didnt apply, I just wanted to support Uphill :) 

Seasonal reminder that we are always looking for people who are interested in joining the AD ranks in the future! Please post if interested.

12 hours ago, omgitshim said:

Seasonal reminder that we are always looking for people who are interested in joining the AD ranks in the future! Please post if interested.

I'd be interested

• Like 2
  • That's Lit! 1
  • FOOTBAAAAAAALL! 1

On 8/13/2019 at 12:03 PM, omgitshim said:

I’d do it again if you guys need someone 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 8/13/2019 at 2:03 PM, omgitshim said:

I'm down to do it again if MSU ever becomes apart of the NCAA in EFL (; I wanna see that UofM MSU rivalry.

Edited by Tanner0512
  • Confused 1