Shaka

New Site Additions

I’m in the middle of overhauling the NCAA records section. This will be a work in progress for a considerable time. During this time you will find different sub forums being added for the various records/winners, etc etc. and new posts going up within them. 

While most of this information can be found on the indexes, it makes things easier for trivia purposes and for general browsing if someone wants a quick reference on things. 

As I have stated multiple times, with my fast approaching wedding, my time will be spent more focusing on that versus league matters, so please bear with me on this project as it may take some time. (Of course as soon as I’m done I’ll need to restart to add in s8 stuff lol) 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Turner said:

(Of course as soon as I’m done I’ll need to restart to add in s8 stuff lol) 

Aye but once all the posts and things exist and we know the layout you can rest and someone else can keep it up to date :) 

DRAFTEES: Your player pages and update threads have been moved to the EFL DRAFTEE section, please find them there when going to updating this week. 

• Like 2

S8 NCAA HISTORIC INDEX HAS BEEN CREATED AND S9 HAS BEEN ROLLED OVER INTO THE REGULAR INDEX. 

Please note rosters at this time ARE NOT CORRECT, and will not be for a couple days. 

• Thanks 1

S9 NCAA Historic index has been added and the regular index has been rolled over to S10. 

Please note, rosters are NOT accurate, but you can look at your schedules etc. 

• Like 3

EFL Bank

I have added a new F-A-T tracker tab so everyone, mainly @CptMatt can have eyes on who has it at all times, but this is also helpful if youve bought it in the past and forgot or something etc etc. 

Special purchases will now get get a new tab from season to season until it gets to be too much, then I will condense back into only a couple tabs. Reference this for anything special you think you have bought. 

I thought about tracking equipment, but the manager does that easily enough, and if I haven't responded to your purchase in the store, then I haven't done it. Bother me if this happens. 

• Like 2