Sign in to follow this  
Shaka

Who Will Miami Select?

Who Should Miami Take #1?  

39 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Should/will are different questions IMO. Especially given his higher TPE than Wheat, still find taking Battle and building for a post-inaugural draft future very intriguing. But doubt they'll actually do that.

1 minute ago, CowboyinAmerica said:

Should/will are different questions IMO. Especially given his higher TPE than Wheat, still find taking Battle and building for a post-inaugural draft future very intriguing. But doubt they'll actually do that.

Update your sig but also consider that no one else has any need for Battle

3 minutes ago, Beerfridge said:

Update your sig but also consider that no one else has any need for Battle

I need someone to make me one. And that's true on his face, but like with Wayne and New York in the inaugural draft don't think that will stop anyone from sniping him anyway. Could see Memphis/Kendrick snagging if he falls since Battle's not far behind Cameron and they don't have much use for RBs/WRs.

7 minutes ago, CowboyinAmerica said:

I need someone to make me one. And that's true on his face, but like with Wayne and New York in the inaugural draft don't think that will stop anyone from sniping him anyway. Could see Memphis/Kendrick snagging if he falls since Battle's not far behind Cameron and they don't have much use for RBs/WRs.

@Bushito sometimes needs some sigs to make.

17 minutes ago, CowboyinAmerica said:

Idk. I think @Wheaties hasn't enjoyed his QB and might enjoy starting fresh at a different position. Never know.

1 hour ago, Shaka said:

Idk. I think @Wheaties hasn't enjoyed his QB and might enjoy starting fresh at a different position. Never know.

Doesn't help I call him a bum because of fantasy. 

:bigbenlol:

• Sad 1