Sign in to follow this  
Shaka

Victory Hockey League

On 7/21/2017 at 10:19 AM, DollarAndADream said:

VHL is where it's at. Fo reals.

For what, 10 years? Jeez.

11 minutes ago, Shaka said:

For what, 10 years? Jeez.

They'll be saying this in 2027 about EFL bruh. You my friend are a legend in the making.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Beerfridge said:

What position is the best/easiest/least amount of players in this league?

Anything but goalie basically.  Winger or Defense probably.

Come play in a league where I don't constantly bitch about my player.....that was last season.

UOGMDKc.png

Thanks @AsianBOOM

Edited by UZI®
  • Haha 1

I'll just leave this here:

http://www.vhlforum.com/topic/46612-new-welfare-system-tpe-changes/

For those that don't want to click on it, that's my announcement thread in the VHL that we are now allowing affiliate welfare claims to be made, same as you guys and the SBA do. So if you were ever hesitant about signing up because you weren't sure if you'd have the time; now is your best chance to do it. Especially since today is the trade deadline which means you'll go into the Season 60 draft rather than 59 giving you an extra few weeks to earn TPE. It also means I might actually get to creating a player here :)

Also, that banner's date is wrong. The VHL opened in 2007, not 2008. The 10th Anniversary was last July. Just sayin'

Edited by -TheGodFather-

I’ve posted an amendment to my post and am putting this on hold for now since I was unaware this was something that needed to be worked out for all the leagues involved; that was not made clear to me. I don’t want to be the asshole deciding that we’ll accept your members and giving nothing in return; that isn’t what we are trying to do. I am currently trying to contact admins from both leagues to work out a deal.

50 minutes ago, -TheGodFather- said:

I’ve posted an amendment to my post and am putting this on hold for now since I was unaware this was something that needed to be worked out for all the leagues involved; that was not made clear to me. I don’t want to be the asshole deciding that we’ll accept your members and giving nothing in return; that isn’t what we are trying to do. I am currently trying to contact admins from both leagues to work out a deal.

You're fired.

I love how @Turner said the whole point of the whole affiliation is so we could help out the VHL by sharing Boubabi's bitching across three platforms lol. And can't wait for Boubabi to get married since Tyler said in the Thunderdome Boubabi is the person that would let me fuck his wife LMFAO

Edited by punkhippie

15 minutes ago, punkhippie said:

I love how @Turner said the whole point of the whole affiliation is so we could help out the VHL by sharing Boubabi's bitching across three platforms lol.

And can't wait for Boubabi to get married since Tyler said in the Thunderdome Boubabi is the person that would let me fuck his wife LMFAO

I didn’t say the second part to that...

11 minutes ago, duckberg said:

Don't you Ducky me!

tenor.gif?itemid=7521423

But like, he was the chosen one. He did bring balance to the force; two jedi, two sith.

I refuse to accept that Anakin really didn’t fulfill the prophecy and therefore that meme is just saying “you did what we should have expected"

So...thank you?

Seriously though, if we can make this work I’ll gladly make a player finally.