Sign in to follow this  
Shaka

Simulation Basketball Association

The Simulation Basketball Association (SBA) is the ultimate in online basketball simulations. Now with over 25 seasons of action, the SBA allows you to

control your own destiny and become a legend on the court. From the very moment you join, you begin customizing your own career. You create your own player to the specifications you prefer and then guide him or her through their career. You determine which of our 10 colleges you'll attend to start your development, you'll determine how your player improves and develops by using points earned from a variety of tasks and activities around the league, you'll be drafted to one of our 9 professional teams in the SBA, you can earn and sign contracts, go through free agency, be traded, become an all-star and try to win a championship.Your player is truly your own! You earn points for improvement by writing short articles, creating graphics or videos, recording podcasts, participating in league events, training camps and more. These points are applied to any of the 16 attributes at your disposal, whatever you'd like to improve upon! Want to be the next great defender? Then focus on shot blocking and stealing. Want to be a freak athlete? Develop your physical characteristics like jumping and quickness. The path you choose is completely your own and open in the SBA. Ready to add your name to the list of SBA Hall of Famers and legends before you? Start your career at sba.today!

SBA.png

18 minutes ago, McJones said:

Isn't basketball the worst sport?

You meant to say best. 

• Like 1

If you ever.  And I mean EVER. talk about the Irish national basketball team who I just discovered exist in that tone again, there will be severe repercussions.

Edited by McJones
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, CowboyinAmerica said:

If those repercussions involve actually having to play against the Irish national basketball team, I'd be fine taking my chances.

Me and you could take them down, 2v5.

• Like 2

FIBA should do what the IIHF does and make the garbage countries play each other in their own dumpster tournament. Like I'd pay at least $15 to watch Ireland v South Korea once a year

For those of you interested in basketball, it's all-star week in the SBA which means a free doubles PT week and an ASW point task as well, so a great starting point with over 50 TPE available this week to new players!

:gatsby:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Molholt said:

For those of you interested in basketball, it's all-star week in the SBA which means a free doubles PT week and an ASW point task as well, so a great starting point with over 50 TPE available this week to new players!

:gatsby:

He's right you know!

:luckthink:

This is a great league with zero bullshit. Runs the same site layout as this league too!!!

2 hours ago, GoodLeftUndone said:

He's right you know!

:luckthink:

I created Jamer during ASW... I highly recommend this approach for new members tbh

1 hour ago, Pandar said:

I created Jamer during ASW... I highly recommend this approach for new members tbh

Yup, created Muir during ASW as well, great way to start out with a lot of TPE (I am up to 75 so far in just a few days) and you can still get into the upcoming draft if you want to due to the 100 TPE you get for declaring as a freshman.

Hey everyone,

The SBA just hit our offseason week and we've officially expanded to 9 teams now with the addition of Milwaukee! Now is a great time to join as teams are going to be getting heavy into recruiting season and we have a nice "Media Bonus Week" starting Monday allowing you to earn some uncapped TPE! We're entering our 27th season already and are stronger than ever! Don't miss out, come create your legacy today!

• Like 1

Toronto just beat Brooklyn in the SBA Finals in game 7 off of a dunk tip. 

Also Kansas is in the NCAA Championship game because @Bushito scored at the buzzer for us to beat UNC. 

Perfect time to sign up!

• Love 1

1 minute ago, Evans said:

Toronto just beat Brooklyn in the SBA Finals in game 7 off of a dunk tip. 

Also Kansas is in the NCAA Championship game because @Bushito scored at the buzzer for us to beat UNC. 

Perfect time to sign up!

lol