CptMatt

Building The Future: Dusty Trombone

4scdkv3.png

To all active student-athletes of the Miami Hurricanes,

I would like to take the time to introduce myself to you as your new Athletic Director. I'm Dusty Trombone, it's an honour to meet you all. I know this program has had it's fair share of ADs come and go, but I can assure you I'm in for the long haul. I'm sure you're all aware of the state that the team is in currently - a lot of our team has graduated and the unfortunate timing for my arrival has meant we've missed our chances to improve the team through recruiting efforts. I'm not going to lie to you, this is going to be a hard season. I've done my best to bring in players with some experience to add numbers to the team but we're still likely to struggle with walk-ons. But I assure you, I am committed to improving the football program and have so much trust in the performances you can achieve that I have poached my own son from Texas, Danny Trombone. Of course, he was destined to be a Quarterback which you certainly don't need here, but I'm quite sure your new Head Coach can find a use for him. 

Speaking of new head coaches... I say out with the old, and in with the new. Your old coaches weren't capable enough to do any recruiting this offseason so I say they're not capable enough to coach our team.  So without further ado - let me have the pleasure of introducing Magnum Cream. Yes, that's right, that Cream.    Magnum has an expansive history of coaching underdog teams to great success and has jumped at the opportunity to coach at the college his son attended. I have granted him full reign to bring in his coaching staff and as such we should have a seamless transition to the new Miami Hurricanes. 

Myself and Magnum will be working very closely together over the coming seasons to ensure we stay on the right path and we'll do our utmost to keep communication channels open. For starters, our office doors are always open - any Miami players who have questions are welcome to visit at anytime.

And of course, we are still actively looking for new recruits that can help bolster our ranks. So let this act as our official open invitation to any football player to come and try out for the squad. 

Go 'Canes. 

eSM7aSB.png

Dusty Trombone

Athletic Director,

University of Miami.

Edited by cptmatt
  • Like 2