Jump to content
Turner

NCAA Preseason Favorites?

NCAA Champion  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Based on my test sims, Michigan is most likely to go undefeated with ND and Miami each getting 10+ wins.

USC is most likely to go 0-14 along side Ohio.

 

Everyone else just sorta sits in the middle.

 

I did like 10 test sims.

 

Also for some reason the file wont let me sim a whole season. It'll just do one game at a time and I have to tell it to sim every time and i stayed up far too late last night confirming that Miami is gunna get at least 11 wins and lose in the first round of the playoffs. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, cptmatt said:

Based on my test sims, Michigan is most likely to go undefeated with ND and Miami each getting 10+ wins.

USC is most likely to go 0-14 along side Ohio.

 

Everyone else just sorta sits in the middle.

 

I did like 10 test sims.

 

Also for some reason the file wont let me sim a whole season. It'll just do one game at a time and I have to tell it to sim every time and i stayed up far too late last night confirming that Miami is gunna get at least 11 wins and lose in the first round of the playoffs. 

There's a way to sim a whole season but I don't remember how right now...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, evryday said:

There's a way to sim a whole season but I don't remember how right now...

 

Is it the button that says "Sim Season" under the "Sim Current Week" button?

Because I'm pressing that and it doesn't work - it works in other files though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, cptmatt said:

 

Is it the button that says "Sim Season" under the "Sim Current Week" button?

Because I'm pressing that and it doesn't work - it works in other files though.

Yeah, that's it. Strange it won't work. Sorry 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, evryday said:

Yeah, that's it. Strange it won't work. Sorry 

 

no worries lol, it does preseason and week 1 then stops and i have to press it again for each week after.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, cptmatt said:

Also for some reason the file wont let me sim a whole season. It'll just do one game at a time and I have to tell it to sim every time and i stayed up far too late last night confirming that Miami is gunna get at least 11 wins and lose in the first round of the playoffs. 

Mine does the same thing 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Turner said:

Mine does the same thing 

 

Now i'm not even sure if it works normally on other files or not and if I am just getting my wires crossed cause 2018 sims through a season super speedily. maybe 16 is just broken lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

O'Brien: GuvQ87U.pngWe taking this one all the way! Have this poster on my ceiling right now to keep me pumped about the season!

Liam: There are like 5 other posters of Wolverine in our room.
O: And?

L: If shirtless dudes are your thing man, do you.

O: Hey I bought all these before you guys told me it is some wombat or something that is our mascot. I like Hugh as my mascot more.

L: Is it too early to transfer? Asking for a friend.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, cptmatt said:

Based on my test sims, Michigan is most likely to go undefeated with ND and Miami each getting 10+ wins.

USC is most likely to go 0-14 along side Ohio.

 

Everyone else just sorta sits in the middle.

 

I did like 10 test sims.

 

Also for some reason the file wont let me sim a whole season. It'll just do one game at a time and I have to tell it to sim every time and i stayed up far too late last night confirming that Miami is gunna get at least 11 wins and lose in the first round of the playoffs. 

 

@DeathOnReddit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Turner said:

Mine does the same thing 

 

48 minutes ago, cptmatt said:

 

Now i'm not even sure if it works normally on other files or not and if I am just getting my wires crossed cause 2018 sims through a season super speedily. maybe 16 is just broken lol

 

Worked fine for me but I made my own file. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Polygeekism said:

L: Is it too early to transfer? Asking for a friend.

 

Nope. Can still transfer for another 8 or so hours until Turner sims. ND needs a new media presence now a lot of our talk shit and back it up people are graduated. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, punkhippie said:

 

Nope. Can still transfer for another 8 or so hours until Turner sims. ND needs a new media presence now a lot of our talk shit and back it up people are graduated. 

Fuck you I'm rite here scrub. fiteme

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Liam: My friend says he is good, but thanks for the information. Probably best to stay on a successful team, even if I have to share a room with a dumb rhino.

O'Brien: ::music playing:: "HIT ME BABY ONE MORE TIME!"

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Polygeekism said:

Probably best to stay on a successful team

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoburn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, OnMyWings said:

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoburn

 

Excuse the new guy for his thoughts based on incorrect information and wrongful influence

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, punkhippie said:

 

Excuse the new guy for his thoughts based on incorrect information and wrongful influence

 

giphy.gif

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, OnMyWings said:

its up to the sim gods tbh lol

 

Wait what I thought you had to come up with the craziest depth chart and strategy settings to win it all 9_9 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...