CptMatt

Who will be the number one pick in the draft?

First Pick in the Draft?  

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So who do you think will be the first pick in the draft?

Seattle has to take Chocolate Thunder in the first round, but will they do that at number one? Or will they look to trade back? WHO KNOWS?! WHO'S YOUR PICK!? YOU DECIDE!

Per rules, they HAVE to take Thunder with their earliest First round pick. So unless they trade

10 minutes ago, duckberg said:

Per rules, they HAVE to take Thunder with their earliest First round pick. So unless they trade

They'd be foolish not to trade, as even a trade back to pick 3 or 4 with a nominal sum as an additional asset would be beneficial for both transacting parties. Memphis has no reason to trade up unless they fear someone else trading up to get their guy (think Bears trading up 1 slot for Trubisky)

TLDR; @Turner is horribly inept if Seattle picks first this year

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Alecbama said:

They'd be foolish not to trade, as even a trade back to pick 3 or 4 with a nominal sum as an additional asset would be beneficial for both transacting parties. Memphis has no reason to trade up unless they fear someone else trading up to get their guy (think Bears trading up 1 slot for Trubisky)

Gotta think other teams know that though and they'd have to drop down to five or six for teams to even listen since they know they have to take thunder

• Like 1

Hey I'm not the only one who voted for Ray Ray! The propaganda machine is working...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Alecbama said:

2 hours ago, duckberg said:

Gotta think other teams know that though and they'd have to drop down to five or six for teams to even listen since they know they have to take thunder

Well Memphis will likely go offense, so unless San Antonio wants a particular offensive player, they will probably be fine with their choices at 3. I doubt Seattle will trade out of first round so that eliminates Miami, and New York probably has too many holes to trade up unless they plan to be super active in free agency again. That just leaves Los Angeles who could do anything, but in that case it takes an option off the board for Seattle at 5 (6).

Just now, Alecbama said:

@omgitshim you're making it sound pretty bleak that Ray Ray goes number 1 pls stop :(

Dandelions don't win football games. s_539695_518d0b5d2dbc5.jpg

• Angry 1

1 minute ago, DeathOnReddit said:

Wow someone else voted for me. Thanks

It was punk

1 minute ago, KGR said:

@Alecbama I voted you bud

I honestly wouldn't take Ray Ray with Chandominick on the board. I know production is kinda bullshit sometimes but Foster literally hasn't done shit lol

1 minute ago, Alecbama said:

I honestly wouldn't take Ray Ray with Chandominick on the board. I know production is kinda bullshit sometimes but Foster literally hasn't done shit lol

Good defensive backs are harder to come by even if a linebacker is more stat friendly than safety.

3 minutes ago, Alecbama said:

1 minute ago, omgitshim said:

Good defensive backs are harder to come by even if a linebacker is more stat friendly than safety.

What omg said man

Just now, Alecbama said:

@omgitshim @KGR aww you guys think I'm a good DB <3 :deadassfunny:

TPE gains>production

Yeah it's been much harder to find quality DBs than it has LBs, plus you need more DBs and typically they're more versatile than most LBs

We saw it last season too with Hunter & Richard going 1-2 ahead of a bunch of LBs in that class.

Edited by Symmetrik
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, HellbillyXIII said:

I feel like Hunters has really effed up Robert Sanders draft prospects...foster better step it up and chamge some minds

Wow thanks :|

Hunter is doing just fine for a SS.