AW13

The Oregon Ducks Press Conference

Welcome to Eugune, I am Andrew, the newly appointed AD of the University of Oregon, we will now open up the floor to questions...

Yes, you there, what is your question?

2 hours ago, LattimoreIsland said:

What is your prediction for the season? @AndrewWarren13

I 100% believe in this team. I firmly believe based on the talents and what we showed against Texas, that this will be the first Oregon playoff team ever.

How are you feeling about your team's chances entering the halfway point of the season? @AndrewWarren13

Edited by LattimoreIsland

Quack-Attack2.png

Hey Oregon!! Time to get to work and gain some TPE Remember you can claim 1 capped TPE for answering 4 questions and 2 TPE for answering 8!

Welcome Ducks!!

1. How do you feel about the team getting a new AD?
  2. Why did you sign with the Ducks?
  3. Who are you trying to sit next to in the locker room?
  4. Who is going to be the Team MVP?
  5. Have you ever forgot to wear a piece of equipment and what was it?
  6. If the team invested in a pet Duck what would you name it?
  7. What are you hoping to get out of this season on the ducks?
  8. What is most important to you as a player?
  9. Oregon has some fun uniforms, which is your fav?
  10. Improvements you would make to our locker room?
  11. Do you want to do a Captains vote for this season?
  12. Would you nominate yourself to be team Captain?
  13. Usually other ducks are the prey, how do you like our tag line : "This season (Fall) the Ducks hunt you! #QuackAttack"  ?
  14. Do you like our team colours (originally said tram but I corrected it lol) ?
  15. Do you have any weird superstitions that you indulge in as a player?
  16. Is it odd having a female Athletic Director as a player?

Team Tag: (please send me a PM if you want out of the team tag as it is optional)

@BMillz @SnapTackleDrop@Bushito@Latti @Sullvino @DollarAndADream @ScorpXCracker @MMFLEX @Enorama @KGR @Siddhus @rjfryman @Higgo4 @Matt_O @jcole194 

Edited by HuddleHussy
Used for update nov 10-16 2019
  • Boring 1

1. You seem pretty cool. But I don’t wanna raise ur ego. 😉

2. I signed with them cause they were in championship game the season before I joined so I was hoping for a championship. :(

3. I honestly try to sit next to the man the myth the legend Choybuck cause my boy broke bunch of records last season but still didn’t get RotY.

4. Me, since I’ll lead team on the field and off the field. I’ll check up on all the new guys.

5. I forgot to wear nothing because I don’t make mistakes 👍

6. I would make it Omgletshuddlesomehussyatmyhouse.

@HuddleHussy Still waiting on article

7. I’m hoping for a second place finish in our conference.

8. Nothing...

9. My favorite is the non green one. 

10. I would make improvements of adding more duck emojis

11. Yes, for defensive and offensive captain

12. Yea cause as I said before I lead team on the field and off the field.

13. if I say it’s bad u won’t let me play so...

14. We have a tram now? That’s cool. I gotta check the colors on that.

15. No comment.

16. As I said before if I say anything bad you won’t let me play...

• That's Lit! 1

How do you feel about the team getting a new AD?

It's always exciting when new people get brought in with new ideas and ways of doing things. Absolutely no disrespect to @oilmandan, he did a great job as AD and was rightfully rewarded with a position in New York, but with that came a position here that needed to be filled and I couldn't think of anyone better than @HuddleHussy to lead this new era of Ducks football

Why did you sign with the Ducks?

Two fold really. The first reason was I wanted to move away from my comfort zone of living in Louisiana and try something new by going completely out of the state. The second was the Ducks were the first ones to take serious interest in me and I liked the system they had in place

Have you ever forgot to wear a piece of equipment and what was it?

Not so much forgot but in high school, one of my cleats broke during the game and I had no replacement pairs on me, so I was forced to play an entire half wearing only one cleat. Not the greatest experience, let me tell you. 

What are you hoping to get out of this season on the ducks?

From a personal perspective, I'm hoping to develop into one of the elite safeties in college football but from a team's perspective, getting back into the playoffs would be a great starting point and hopefully we're able to go on to win the whole thing

Oregon has some fun uniforms, which is your fav?

I've got a soft spot for our all yellow uniform

Would you nominate yourself to be team Captain?

Yeah I'd certainly like to be in the discussion to become the team's defensive captain

Usually other ducks are the prey, how do you like our tag line : "This season (Fall) the Ducks hunt you! #QuackAttack"  ?

I mean, it's pretty tough to make a duck sound intimidating but this tagline's pretty good, I'd say

Is it odd having a female Athletic Director as a player?

Not really, no. The gender of the AD isn't something I'm particularly concerned about, I'm more interested in how well they support and lead us players and so far, I have nothing but positive things to say about @HuddleHussy

• Like 1

1. As a Freshman this is AD that recruited me and this is the AD I’m committed to. 
3. The thing I’m most trying to do is steal some of my ADs many, many toy ducks. 
4. Our corner Teddy Smith is a beast. Constantly pushing us in practice and I think he’s gonna have a really good season this year. 
6. Easy, Quackers. Next question
10. Locker room is very state of the art but I would not mind making the live duck rank bigger.

11. Absolutely. Captains should be decided by the players of the team and they should be a leader on and off the field. Players can point out those guys better than anyone.

15. Yes, before every game I do steroi.... no I don’t have any traditions.

16. Once again it’s the only AD I’ve ever played for. She’s the best in the biz and that’s why I’m here.

• Love 1

Just now, BMillz said:

1. As a Freshman this is AD that recruited me and this is the AD I’m committed to. 
3. The thing I’m most trying to do is steal some of my ADs many, many toy ducks. 
4. Our corner Teddy Smith is a beast. Constantly pushing us in practice and I think he’s gonna have a really good season this year. 
6. Easy, Quackers. Next question
10. Locker room is very state of the art but I would not mind making the live duck rank bigger.

11. Absolutely. Captains should be decided by the players of the team and they should be a leader on and off the field. Players can point out those guys better than anyone.

15. Yes, before every game I do steroi.... no I don’t have any traditions.

16. Once again it’s the only AD I’ve ever played for. She’s the best in the biz and that’s why I’m here.

6 hours ago, Siddhus said:

6. I would make it Omgletshuddlesomehussyatmyhouse.

@HuddleHussy Still waiting on article

16. As I said before if I say anything bad you won’t let me play...

LMAO I forgot that I still need to post it ...

And I'll never hold back play time because you had an honest opinion, that is not how I run my team :) We only get better with feedback!

On 10/22/2019 at 4:26 AM, HuddleHussy said:

Quack-Attack2.png

Hey Oregon!! Time to get to work and gain some TPE Remember you can claim 1 capped TPE for answering 4 questions and 2 TPE for answering 8!

Welcome Ducks!!

1. How do you feel about the team getting a new AD?
  2. Why did you sign with the Ducks?
  3. Who are you trying to sit next to in the locker room?
  4. Who is going to be the Team MVP?
  5. Have you ever forgot to wear a piece of equipment and what was it?
  6. If the team invested in a pet Duck what would you name it?
  7. What are you hoping to get out of this season on the ducks?
  8. What is most important to you as a player?
  9. Oregon has some fun uniforms, which is your fav?
  10. Improvements you would make to our locker room?
  11. Do you want to do a Captains vote for this season?
  12. Would you nominate yourself to be team Captain?
  13. Usually other ducks are the prey, how do you like our tag line : "This season (Fall) the Ducks hunt you! #QuackAttack"  ?
  14. Do you like our team colours (originally said tram but I corrected it lol) ?
  15. Do you have any weird superstitions that you indulge in as a player?
  16. Is it odd having a female Athletic Director as a player?

Team Tag: (please send me a PM if you want out of the team tag as it is optional)

@BMillz @SnapTackleDrop@Bushito@Latti @Sullvino @DollarAndADream @ScorpXCracker @MMFLEX @Enorama @KGR @Siddhus @rjfryman @Higgo4 @Matt_O @jcole194 

Hey there, Uphillmoss, Michigan AD here. I was just over here doing some "scouting", and I saw the media here so I wanted to take a look. You know I can't resist the cameras! Anyways I don't care that these questions aren't meant for me, there are cameras here, so I am answering them.

1. I mean honestly I am pretty mad about it. I liked OMD, he was laid back, didn't win championships, just made good teams. I have known HH, and I have a feeling she is going to do really well. Which is bad for me.

2. I didn't, but if I did, it would have been because Michigan didn't have room

3. Hollis Jackson. Definitely not because he is the quarterback and knows the most about the plays. totally not trying to steal the plays.

5. Once forgot the playbook in our game against ND last season. Just had to make up s**t and hope VVV understood.

6. Dr. Duckstructcus. But he is mine, you can not have him. (don't tell fang I "borrowed" him)

7. I am hoping to get 2 wins against this team

8. As a totally real "player" I think we need to go ahead and just give everyone a playbook. totally not to steal it.

9. I love the white ones. At Michigan when we see them we play a game to see who can get the most grass stains on them before the end of the night.

10. More playbooks. Like seriously, how hard is it to just leave one lying around somewhere. It's not like anyone is going to steal it or something.

13. That's cute. I would be scared, but let's be honest, what's a duck going to do vs a wolverine.

14. I really love the Blue and Yellow, it looks so good on the field. Oh, you meant Oregon's colors, oh yeah those suck.

15. I like to go talk to the media before games. Get my face out their so they will consider me for a GM job. 

16. No, I think we needed one as an AD, it was starting to become a real sausage fest.

Quack-Attack2.png

Welcome Ducks!!

1. Say Hi to all our new guys!!
  2. Congratulate Hollis on his position change!
  3. Favorite Halloween candy?
  4. What is your shoe size? Was it hard to find cleats?
  5. Best duck pun you can think of !
  6. If the team is traveling on the bus, what are you usually doing?
  7. What is the one movie you could watch 1000 times with out getting bored?
  8. Your favorite food?

@J.G.10 @McWolf @HuddleHussy

@BMillz @SnapTackleDrop@Bushito@Latti @Sullvino @DollarAndADream @ScorpXCracker @MMFLEX@KGR @Siddhus @rjfryman @Higgo4  @jcole194 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, HuddleHussy said:
  • Say Hi to all our new guys!!
  • Hi new guys!
  • Congratulate Hollis on his position change!
  • We've had a TE to QB before, but not a QB to TE. He must be athletic af. Go get it, boi!
  • Favorite Halloween candy?
  • Butterfinger
  • What is your shoe size? Was it hard to find cleats?
  • Well 1 foot is a 12 the other is a 15. I don't have to worry about finding cleats, that's your job.
  • Best duck pun you can think of !
  • Duck, Duck, Twerk!
  • If the team is traveling on the bus, what are you usually doing?
  • Getting the Twerks ready for the Gram.
  • What is the one movie you could watch 1000 times with out getting bored?
  • Ferdinand
  • Your favorite food?
  • All of it!

• That's Lit! 1

8 hours ago, HuddleHussy said:

Welcome Ducks!!

8. Your favorite food?

1. Hi, new guy myself. Glad to be here o/

2. Hey, I read about that in the Discord server. Hollis switched from QB to TE to (kill my chances at being a starting TE anytime soon) accomodate the team better. Very honorable.

3. Anything with sugar sprinkled really. Like Jolly Ranchers or Fuzzy Peach.

4. I wear 10s. Small feet for a 6'5" monster but at least they are easy to find.

5. I don't know.Just put duck in any word with dic, doc, duc. Blade is our Ducktator. We'e hoping to have a producktive season.

6. Gone my headphones on and I'm sleeping, probably.

7. My actual favourite movie is Memento, but it's very dependent on the huge plot twist, which makes it harder to enjoy when you expect it. It's still probably the movie I've seen the most ever. Else, I really like Se7en and Fight Club.

8. I really like asiatic stir-fry.

• That's Lit! 1

• Say Hi to all our new guys!!
  • Hi!
  • Congratulate Hollis on his position change!
  • Congrats lol
  • Favorite Halloween candy?
  • Chips tbh
  • Size 15. Big Feet big....
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, J.G.10 said:

• Size 15. Big Feet big....

4e8ytxV.gif

;)

• Like 1

On 11/2/2019 at 11:48 PM, HuddleHussy said:

Quack-Attack2.png

Welcome Ducks!!

8. Your favorite food?

@J.G.10 @McWolf @HuddleHussy

@BMillz @SnapTackleDrop@Bushito@Latti @Sullvino @DollarAndADream @ScorpXCracker @MMFLEX@KGR @Siddhus @rjfryman @Higgo4  @jcole194 

1. Welcome to the best team in the NCAA!

2. Good Job, Me! 
3.  Too many to choose from but it’s definitely not Candy Corn. Candy Corn is the worst. 
4. The size isn’t what makes it difficult. It’s finding ones that waddle. 
5. I can’t think of a single ducking one.

6. I drive the bus due to budget constraints 

7. Blindside

8. Pizza for sure

Quack-Attack2.png

Lets Get Quacking!!

1. Give me your best duck pun!
  2. Everyone Welcome the Wolfe Brothers to the team, what advice would you give these guys now that they are part of the flock?
  3. Favorite Holiday to celebrate and why?
  4. Least Favorite type of weather to play in and why?
  5. Team was split up into offense and defense and had a water balloon fight...  Who won and why?
  6. Team was split up into offense and defense and had a water balloon fight...  Who was your first target and why?
  7. Team was split up into offense and defense and had a water balloon fight...  As a surprise Hussy filled the water balloons with paint, one team was green the other was yellow. How do you react to this surprise? Also are you worried about the mess that will be created?
  8. Hussy says "Win or lose we hit the booze!" which parties are better in Oregon? Winners usually pay but it is also nice celebrating a win.

AD

@HuddleHussy

Oregon Ducks Roster

@BMillz   @SnapTackleDrop   @Bushito   @Latti   @Sullvino   @DollarAndADream   @Wolfe   @MMFLEX   @KG21   @Trifecta   @Siddhus   @rjfryman   @jcole194   @Higgo4   @McWolf  @J.G.10

On 11/15/2019 at 1:52 AM, HuddleHussy said:

Lets Get Quacking!!

2. Everyone Welcome the Wolfe Brothers to the team, what advice would you give these guys now that they are part of the flock?
  5. Team was split up into offense and defense and had a water balloon fight...  Who won and why?
  6. Team was split up into offense and defense and had a water balloon fight...  Who was your first target and why?
  7. Team was split up into offense and defense and had a water balloon fight...  As a surprise Hussy filled the water balloons with paint, one team was green the other was yellow. How do you react to this surprise? Also are you worried about the mess that will be created?
  8. Hussy says "Win or lose we hit the booze!" which parties are better in Oregon? Winners usually pay but it is also nice celebrating a win.

1. What time does a duck wake up at? At the quack of dawn !! 

2. Being the Wolfe brothers we are all ears :)

3. Canada Day - camping, fireworks and bbq

4. Rain makes everyone misserable 

5. Offence , because the Defence tried to stop them LOL 

6. The being siblings had a grudge so they went for each other. 

7. continue to have funm paint ball never heard anyone team building exercise. 

8.Too drunk to ever remember . . . . 

• Love 1

On 11/15/2019 at 12:52 AM, HuddleHussy said:

Quack-Attack2.png

Lets Get Quacking!!

AD

@HuddleHussy

Oregon Ducks Roster

@BMillz   @SnapTackleDrop   @Bushito   @Latti   @Sullvino   @DollarAndADream   @Wolfe   @MMFLEX   @KG21   @Trifecta   @Siddhus   @rjfryman   @jcole194   @Higgo4   @McWolf  @J.G.10

1. Your asking me to make a ducking pun? Are you flocking serious? 

2. Idk, I am new to the team as well, but I think we are going to do great things together.

3. Idk, the purist nations didn't have any fun holidays. I haven't gotten into any of the rest of the galaxy's holidays.

4. The acid rain Ionath occasionally has.

5. Obviously we won, we had my arm throwing,

6.I don't know anyone on the team yet, so I just throw it at the first person I saw.

8. Is there a question there?

• That's Lit! 1

f365507f2e6fa5130ab8494da8411792_480x480

oregon-ducks.png

S17 Oregon Ducks Press Conference 

Ducks,  you can claim 1 capped TPE for answering or asking 4 questions and 2 TPE for asking or answering 8 questions!

1.   Give me a hashtag for this season!
  2. How do you think our roster looks this season?
  3. Can you solve a rubrics cube?
  4.  Describe your player in 3 words?
  5. If you had to pick a part of the duck to represent your player what would it be and why?
  6. Do you celebrate the holidays?
  7. What is your favorite winter activity?
  8. We are taking a silly team group photo what are you doing in it?
  9.  Have you ever done a celebratory dance on the field?
  10.  Should Hussy White girl rap before our games this season?

AD

@HuddleHussy

Oregon Ducks Roster

@Uphillmoss  @Bushito @Sullvino @DollarAndADream @Wolfe @Kayfabe @BMillz @McWolf @Trifecta @Siddhus @Latti @Bhughes39 @SnapTackleDrop @jcole194 @rjfryman

20 minutes ago, HuddleHussy said:

5. If you had to pick a part of the duck to represent your player what would it be and why?

1. #DuckStrong

2. Im not to sure, I really dont know football . 

3. Nope

4. The MF Goat

5. Wings, cause im gonna be flying for those catches. 

6. Yes, Im not the grinch. 

7. Hockey

8. wearing something messed up with a weird look on my face.. 

9. The Floss. In front of the ref. Cost me $5k. 

10. No. #SaveTheFans 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, HuddleHussy said:

oregon-ducks.png

Ducks,  you can claim 1 capped TPE for answering or asking 4 questions and 2 TPE for asking or answering 8 questions!

1. #stopthebullets  Wrong league, but I don't care.

2. Sounds like we're young but that could work to our advantage if we peak together.

3. Nah.

4. Randy Moss Impersonator

5. I only rep birds with teeth so I'm assuming the ducks have teeth otherwise I wouldn't be here.

6. I am pretty Grinchy tbh.

7. Drinking.

8. Trading Shuyin. Deep SBA cuts in this PT. Don't worry about it, it's not even funny if you get it. 

9. Yes, but I was 11.

10. I support all word count that can result in teeps.

• Love 1

On 12/4/2019 at 11:47 PM, HuddleHussy said:

oregon-ducks.png

AD

@HuddleHussy

Oregon Ducks Roster

@Uphillmoss  @Bushito @Sullvino @DollarAndADream @Wolfe @Kayfabe @BMillz @McWolf @Trifecta @Siddhus @Latti @Bhughes39 @SnapTackleDrop @jcole194 @rjfryman

1.#BigDuckProblems

2. I think our roster got a huge boost with yours truelly at QB

3. Hell no

4. Marshawn Lynch the QB

5. I am just all around a big duck

6. idk what these earth holidays are, only ones we had in the purist nation were pretty depressing.

7. (Uphill answering, not Quentin.) What is winter??

8. Lifting someone up

9. Of course I do, but idk if I will here. No way to follow up what twerk did

10. WTF???? Why is this even a question. The only reason I joined this team was cause my agent promised me Hussy would be rapping before each game. 

• Haha 1