Shaka

Introducing: Sports Sim Network

Looking for a Scorer. Post EFL and NCAA box scores on SSN after each sim. Pays 3 TPE.

On 6/23/2018 at 7:42 PM, punkhippie said:

This has got me thinking why there has never been a player sim baseball league, at least that I know of. If we give each user a position player and a pitcher, you only need like 9 guys for each team.

Prior to this current age, the WBL ran from 2002-2007 and its spinoff ran another 2 years. Prior to this decade, baseball was the MOST successful sport haha.

• Confused 1

We need PBE. It is a baseball league that is affiliated with SHL, SCOR, NSFL, think it would be a great addition to the website. I have messaged @Shaka about it. Would love getting this in the SSN.

22 hours ago, CptMatt said:

Have we promoted our social media?

Facebook

Twitter

Been posting them in game threads. It'll take time to go mainstream with our users.

2 hours ago, AndrewWarren13 said:

We need PBE. It is a baseball league that is affiliated with SHL, SCOR, NSFL, think it would be a great addition to the website. I have messaged @Shaka about it. Would love getting this in the SSN.

Send me link to PBE please

PBE probably won't be affiliated due to the PT structure and how it is like SHL and NSFL.

Sports Sim Network is relaunching this week. It's been on my mind for some time and I haven't had the time to commit to getting it back off the ground. We have a handful of dedicated writers from a handful of leagues, but we're always looking for new writers. If you would like to participate on Sports Sim Network, please reach out to me and we can add you to the team.

If you wish to be updated on all your Sim Sports leagues on your social media, be sure to click the Facebook and Twitter icons and follow us.

:gatsby:

• Like 4

Sports Sim Network is looking for beat writers for the EFL and NCAA. Our vision is that these beat writers would keep up to date on the current events in their respective league and report on them. Be it big news, like the signing of a major free agent, or dirt on something that occurred behind the scenes, they'd be helping the EFL dive further into the immersion of simulation sports. Writers would have to do nothing different than a regular article, only also posting it to the SSN as a featured article. They'd be part of the official SSN team and have access to our Discord.

If you enjoy the immersion of sim sports and what to help us facilitate that are improving in the EFL, please contact me here or on Discord. :cheers:

• Like 1