Turner

VHL/SBA/EFL Cross Recruting Effort

Hey folks, @Beaviss from VHL came to us and asked if we wanted to have a cross recruiting effort to try to get some old blood back and new blood in the doors at all three sites. SBA and ourselves have agreed that it would beneficial to do this, so here it is. 

If you are inactive on any site, or you’ve wanted to join the others, and you’re still on the fence, you can go back now and claim 5 TPE. If you are a new player, you will get an extra 5 tpe to start your career with from the second you sign up. We hope this will push people off the fence and into these two great leagues, and vice versa for us. 

Stay tuned for more potential recruiting and affiliation news in the coming days. 

EDIT: Inactivity starts after 28 days of not updating. We're rounding up to this week's update deadline, so if your last update was October 7th or earlier, you can claim this.

Edited by omgitshim
  • Like 4
  • That's Lit! 1

16 minutes ago, Turner said:

Hey folks, @Beaviss from VHL came to us and asked if we wanted to have a cross recruiting effort to try to get some old blood back and new blood in the doors at all three sites. SBA and ourselves have agreed that it would beneficial to do this, so here it is. 

If you are inactive on any site, or you’ve wanted to join the others, and you’re still on the fence, you can go back now and claim 5 TPE. If you are a new player, you will get an extra 5 tpe to start your career with from the second you sign up. We hope this will push people off the fence and into these two great leagues, and vice versa for us. 

Stay tuned for more potential recruiting and affiliation news in the coming days. 

How long is this offer good for? Been thinking it the SBA for a while... 

Just now, MMFLEX said:

How long is this offer good for? Been thinking it the SBA for a while... 

Come check us out! We don't bite much :)

1 minute ago, emidas said:

Come check us out! We don't bite much :)

I will eventually. Busy IRL now so that's why I asked how long the offer was good. 

19 minutes ago, MMFLEX said:

I will eventually. Busy IRL now so that's why I asked how long the offer was good. 

2 minutes. Go join now! 

• Confused 1

Since it wasn't clarified initially, you're considered inactive after 28 days (4 weeks) of not updating. I'm going to round up to this week's deadline, so essentially if your last update was October 7th or earlier, you can qualify.

I'll add that to the op.

13 minutes ago, Squamish said:

Of course, after I came back last week.

Take it. Beavis PMd us about this last week. We were just hashing out stuff and everyone was working in the SBA on it as well. 

• Like 1

Just now, Turner said:

Take it. Beavis PMd us about this last week. We were just hashing out stuff and everyone was working in the SBA on it as well. 

It's just funny the timing of it :P

5 minutes ago, Turner said:

The SBA doesn't do real work though? We just sit around and drink.

4 minutes ago, Squamish said:

Also, anyone who goes to VHL, sign with Ottawa. Definitely not Halifax @ShawnGlade :P

Hali sucks ass. (they blew the finals last year because of some questionable GM moves right @ShawnGlade?)

OTT too good.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

In the SBA you are able to claim 5 uncapped if you are active in all 3 is there something like this here too?

1 hour ago, Sova said:

In the SBA you are able to claim 5 uncapped if you are active in all 3 is there something like this here too?

The Halloween game was meant to serve as an extra way to earn Uncapped ahead of this because I saw it getting questioned as to why everyone else would be left out in the cold on this. Everyone who participated ended up with 5 Uncapped. 

2 hours ago, JaysFan26 said:

Came back 1-2 weeks ago, can I claim this?

Yeah that’s fine. 

5 hours ago, Turner said:

The Halloween game was meant to serve as an extra way to earn Uncapped ahead of this because I saw it getting questioned as to why everyone else would be left out in the cold on this. Everyone who participated ended up with 5 Uncapped. 

Yeah that’s fine. 

Wait so everyone who participated in the Halloween game can earn 5 uncapped TPE?

58 minutes ago, Garappogoat said:

Wait so everyone who participated in the Halloween game can earn 5 uncapped TPE?

yep except for @MMFLEX whose a real one

• Like 1

On 11/3/2018 at 2:01 AM, emidas said:

The SBA doesn't do real work though? We just sit around and drink.

Can confirm.

If I had any idea how baseball actually worked I'd be interested in a baseball league. ANY OTHER AMERICAN SPORTS WORKED.

As it is I'm just an ignorant foreigner. 

Edited by chemicalfire

39 minutes ago, chemicalfire said:

If I had any idea how baseball actually worked I'd be interested in a baseball league. ANY OTHER AMERICAN SPORTS WORKED.

As it is I'm just an ignorant foreigner. 

Baseball is just more dangerous rounders. 

• That's Lit! 1

My entire working knowledge of the NBA is what I've gleaned from the Art of the Take Podcast.

American sports are weird. Why are they all so complicated.

2 minutes ago, chemicalfire said:

My entire working knowledge of the NBA is what I've gleaned from the Art of the Take Podcast.

American sports are weird. Why are they all so complicated.

Basketball is just netball with dribbling.