EFL News
ECFA: MONDAY WEDNESDAY FRIDAY SATURDAY EFL: TUESDAY THURSDAY FRIDAY SATURDAY

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

GODFATHER: omgitshin MAFIOSO: jhatty8 DISGUISER: Enorama CONSIG: TacticalHammer ASSASSIN: PigSnout WITCH: Tanner EXECUTIONER: Sharkstrong MAYOR: goat like meat

I'm on vacation, I was golfing all day today. I was witched last night, they sent me to Sharkstrong

27 minutes ago, LattimoreIsland said:

I have the inside track that Tac is mafia. No doubt. 

Vote @TacticalHammer

Is this a Sheriff claim? Who else have you checked?

22 minutes ago, TacticalHammer said:

See that's interesting, because I'm the tracker and I saw you visit Wheaties last night. This basically seals it for me. 

Vote @LattimoreIsland

Who did you track the first two nights?

1 hour ago, omgitshim said:

We're at a critical point right now. One of them has to be maf. If we get this lynch wrong, it's gg as maf will have majority with the witch. Anyone else has info? @Tanner0512 you seemed like a TI earlier, do you have any good info?

I don't have much details as my role does not allow me to do much. Since I have 2 lives essentially, I have no issue revealing that I am a Knight. I still think @TacticalHammer is full of it. He is bluffing as tracker for his own sake, because I never visited @Sharkstrong. We all know now that @Symmetrik  was the lookout as indicated earlier. Earlier in the game I put a vote on Symmetrik because he wasn't talking much and it made me suspicious he was mafia. @TacticalHammer pointed out that Symmetrik hadnt been on site in awhile (which was true) but he still said and I quote  " I'm fine putting pressure on people." IDK I just have a bad feeling about it.

2nd VOTE for @TacticalHammer

• Like 1

I still want to see a full claim from @LattimoreIsland as he could be a Consig or a Witch giving up false info to lynch a town to seal the win, but right now it's Lat and Tanner's words against Tac's, and unless someone else has something to contradict them, that might be our only option.

Vote TacticalHammer

53 minutes ago, TacticalHammer said:

Alright so everyone is buying into lat's line with no evidence whatsoever. If I get lynched the town is probably entirely screwed at this point, just saying. 

Can this guy just die already?

Just now, DonCutta190 said:

That line just now... Seems like an awful lot of urgency and forcefulness behind it. Are you sure you're safe?

I'm sure, and I won't have any problem dying because it'll end the game. Town has no chance without me

3 minutes ago, LattimoreIsland said:

I'm sure, and I won't have any problem dying because it'll end the game. Town has no chance without me

I really want to believe that you're safe Latti. I really do. But at the same time, I can't just my guard down because you're friendly. I've got my eye on you Latti. So don't try anything bad eh?

4 hours ago, Tanner0512 said:

I don't have much details as my role does not allow me to do much. Since I have 2 lives essentially, I have no issue revealing that I am a Knight

My guy, you aren't the Knight. Talk about the easiest claim in the game. Mafia won't kill you because there's no point and Town won't lynch you either. I also don't understand your comment about Tac "being full of it." He answered the question and the only counterclaim is you. And of course Lattti speaking out of his ass. I'll talk more about that.

6 hours ago, LattimoreIsland said:

I have the inside track that Tac is mafia. No doubt. 

Vote @TacticalHammer

You drop this out of nowhere and the only things you've said afterwards are two sketchy comments. "Can this guy just die already?" and "I won't have any problem dying because it'll end the game. Town has no chance without me." Don't get me wrong, it's Day 4 (I think) and we're in a bad spot. But you can't just push someone like that and have nothing to back it up. Don is the only other voice of reason right now and that's crazy.

Vote @LattimoreIsland. You're gonna have to give me some good reasons to unvote you. @omgitshim @DonCutta190 @Nykonax @Tanner0512 I encourage you guys to push the guy who made an insane claim and has done nothing productive since then, instead of the Tracker claim.

• Thanks 1
18 minutes ago, LattimoreIsland said:

Can we get a claim count @MMFLEX

GODFATHER: 

MAFIOSO: 

DISGUISER: Enorama

MAFIA: 

ASSASSIN: PigSnout

WITCH: 

EXECUTIONER: Sharkstrong

MAYOR: goat like meat

MEDIUM: TheLastOlympian

VETERAN: Nykonax

RETRIBUTIONIST:  Psanchez55

BODYGUARD: omgitshim

LOOKOUT: Symmetrik

JAILOR: Wheaties

TRACKER: TacticalHammer

KNIGHT: Tanner

No Claims: DonCutta, jhatty, Uphillmoss, LattimoreIsland

You still haven't claimed, we've got four evils and four unclaimed spots. The way you've been pushing this lynch without giving us anything substantial is very fishy to me.