EFL News
  • ECFA: MONDAY WEDNESDAY FRIDAY SATURDAY
  • EFL: TUESDAY THURSDAY FRIDAY SATURDAY
Sign in to follow this  
Rockstar

Notre Dame Press Conferences

To Earn 2 Capped TPE:

Post 8 questions in other press conferences.

Answer 8 questions in your own press conference.

iF YOU ANSWER ALL 8 QUESTIONS EVERY WEEK, YOU GET +2 TPE EACH WEEK. 

WEEK ONE

1. If you had to pick out one "weakness" from last season to improve on, what would it be and why? 

2. How confident are you that this season will be any better? 

3. Were you happy, or sad about your players previous season performance? 

4. Do you think this season will be a much needed improvement for you?

5. Outside of your own player, who do you think has the biggest "impact" this year? 

6. And on the flip-side, which "newcomer" do you see as the biggest positive to our team? 

7. If you were asked to assign an "anthem" (song) to this team to represent us, what would it be and why? 

8. What does an average workout routine look like for your player? Any special training regimen? 

1) That’s hard because obviously there was weaknesses on both sides that need improving. 0 wins means everything needs to improve, not just one thing.

2) I’m very confident the work our team has been putting in this season.

3) Well I only played in two games but disappointed in those games. 

4) I know this season will be more productive. 

5)Hands for sure will be big this season.

6)Honestly I haven’t kept up with who has signed.

7)Bad company by five finger death punch because who don’t like five finger death punch?

8)A lot of sprints and jug machine. Nothing special really.

1. If you had to pick out one "weakness" from last season to improve on, what would it be and why? 

You know that's really tough to answer. 0 wins means that we struggled in every category. Everything needs to improve.

I'm very confident that this season will be better. We've all put in a lot of work.

I was very happy about my performance in high school. It's time to bring that to the next level.

I know for a fact that this season will be different at least. It's my first year in college and I'm hoping to bring what I did in high school here.

5. Outside of your own player, who do you think has the biggest "impact" this year? 

Hands will make a huge impact on our team.

6. And on the flip-side, which "newcomer" do you see as the biggest positive to our team? 

To be honest I haven't really learned who our other players that we've signed in the off-season are.

7. If you were asked to assign an "anthem" (song) to this team to represent us, what would it be and why? 

It's a very generic option but I'd pick Seven Nation Army by the White Stripes. Nothing's going to hold us back this season.

8. What does an average workout routine look like for your player? Any special training regimen? 

A lot of sprints so I can stay in shape. Also lots of weights to make sure I'm in peak strength. Nothing particularly special really.

Edited by thekillamon

On 10/23/2019 at 10:26 AM, Rockstar said:

To Earn 2 Capped TPE:

Post 8 questions in other press conferences.

Answer 8 questions in your own press conference.

iF YOU ANSWER ALL 8 QUESTIONS EVERY WEEK, YOU GET +2 TPE EACH WEEK. 

WEEK ONE

1.  Losing  we lost too many games.  I dont know how strongly I can emphasize that.  Seriously, maintaining our composure in games.  We started several off okay, but always let it slip away

2.  Positive.  I CANNOT be worse.
3.  I came late to the team.  I feel i contributed in the way i could.  I put up a few numbers, i Hope to be hitting a lot more 1s this year.
4.  slow and steady, ill keep getting better.
5.  Our whole team is reloaded and recharged.  I havent met every guy outside of the practice field, and you know, I'm sort of doing my own thing a whole lot.
6.  Again, I think I'll know more once im on the sidelines with some guys.  Its hard to see how has the charisma and intangibles when youre working on leg stretching, and trying to hit as many balls as possible each practice.
7.  We're Not Gonna take It!      Pretty sure we all believe were dangerous.

8.  Lots of stretching.  My dad made sure I knew the value of that, and its a big part of hockey too, which i grew up playing.  I still like to stretch with the RBs, then go do my own stretches and calisthetics.  Then just try to get as many balls from as many places up as I can.  try to balance both kicks, just try to use practice to maximize my actual practice time.  

I'll name two - we didn't score enough points and we gave up too many points.  lol  Really, the team was so young

that there was almost no place we had experienced players in.

Well, we've started 0-3, but I'm still confident things will be better than S15.  We are going to win at least one game, because we aren't starting from scratch and we're going to have several players at cap.  S17 will be even better if we can all uncap together.

I'd like to have done better, but it would not have been reasonable to expect to go from absolute rookie to competing with Texas' vets all in one year.

Yes, I'll be at cap soon and more on par with other players in the league.

Got to be our QB Sarvipally.  He's fully developed at this point.

Be honest I don't know the newcomers as well as I'd like.

"I'm still standing."  We've been beaten up, but we are still here with our heads high and ready to compete in a new season.

Wind sprints, agility training, weights - the usual.

1. What are your expectations for next season?

2. Is there a team that you think will give your team a hard time?

3. What went wrong last year?

4.  Who is your standout player for this upcoming season

WEEK ONE

1. If you had to pick out one "weakness" from last season to improve on, what would it be and why?

1. Just experience, the amount of play time available was non existent but this year its on me!
2. Not too confident, the team just shipped off some of its greatest players to the EFL. But this year is all about growth.
3. Sad. Not because they weren't amazing, just unfortunate how a great team got snuffed by conference rules. Thats just how the it goes though.
4. Yes! Seeing play time and being an integral part of the team will be very fun.
5. I think they all have big impact. We're essentially a new team again back into development phase.

6. Again, all of them! Gotta keep the Fighting Irish spirit alive!
7. Mr. Bentley because its hype, slaps, and we about to get the bread.
8. I practice a lot of Jeet Kune Do which hones my body and spirit. It helps me see my opponents intentions and how to evade them to get my pass off.