EFL News
  • ECFA: MONDAY WEDNESDAY FRIDAY SATURDAY
  • EFL: TUESDAY THURSDAY FRIDAY SATURDAY
Sign in to follow this  
LittleRiDog

Miami/Roswell Hall of Fame

A few weeks ago, I noticed that there was no Miami Hall of Fame! So I thought to myself, let's change that. Unfortunately, the Hall of Fame will only start now, so any players before S16 will not be inducted. This Hall of Fame will only induct the best Hurricanes, but it won't only be on-field accomplishments. It could be that you talk a lot in the locker room, or that you help out others and I notice it. It's basically a way to recognize the best players and users to go to this great school! I will announce the newest honorees during the offseason!

Miami has rebranded to Roswell, and we will just continue the HOF in the same thread!

Edited by LittleRiDog
  • That's Lit! 2
  • Eyes 1

Posted (edited)

3913127.png

Brian Gesicki- Running Back/ Tight End- Season 14-17

@Wheaties

Brian Gesicki is the first inductee into the Miami/Roswell Hall of Fame. Gesicki was a player who started his career off at Tight End, but after a change of heart, became a running back. He was a player who wasn't flashy and would just get the job done. Throughout his first two seasons, he was a Tight End with 24 Receptions in Season 14 and 23 in Season 15. These were very mediocre numbers, but as soon as he switched to Running Back, it was clear he was a special player. He had 1427 Yards and 13 Touchdowns Rushing in Season 16, but he wanted to have an even better Senior Season, and he did just that. In Season 17, he had 1956 Yards and 15 Touchdowns even though he was splitting carries with another back. He helped Miami make the Championship in Season 17. But it wasn't just Gesicki that was special. It was also the user behind the player, Wheaties, who is a big mentor of mine. He's a guy that many people may not even know exists, as he is just like Gesicki, a man who just gets the job done and doesn't talk much. Gesicki may also have the Most Single-Season Rushing Yards in School History, but unfortunately those haven't been updated in a while, so we may never know. Gesicki will forever be a fan favorite, and he will be remembered as a great for a long time!

---------------------------------------------------

Season 17 Heisman Trophy

Season 17 Offensive Player of the Year

Season 17 Running Back of the Year

Edited by LittleRiDog
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • That's Lit! 1

Posted (edited)

3045373.png

Jalen Fleck- Defensive Back- Season 16-19

@denns

Jalen Fleck is one of the greatest defenders in recent history. He had a great senior season with 75 Tackles, 2 Forced Fumbles, 2 Fumble Recoveries, 20 Pass Deflections, and 7 Interceptions. Over his four seasons playing for Miami/Roswell, he had 226 Tackles, 4 Fumbles Forced and Recovered, 19 Interceptions, and 41 Pass Deflections, and 6 Touchdowns. Fleck was a part of three championship teams, including the Season 19 Team which won the championship. He's a lockdown corner, and he deserves to be here! Denns was also part of my first recruiting class, so he holds a special place in my heart.

Season 19 Defensive Player of the Year

Season 19 Defensive Back of the Year

Edited by LittleRiDog
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • That's Lit! 1

Leonard Fournette Stats, News, Bio | ESPN

Apollo King- Running Back- Season 17-19

@StackTheRacks12

Apollo King started his career as a backup to Heisman winner Brian Gesicki, but still had a great freshman season with 1028 Rushing Yards and 12 Rushing Touchdowns. As a Sophomore, he took over the lead role, and had 1594 Rushing Yards and 10 Rushing Touchdowns. But no one could see his junior year coming. As a junior, he ran for 2149 Rushing Yards and had 27 Rushing Touchdowns. He accounted for 168 Points that Year, which was 36 higher than the Next Best Running Back, and was 33 Higher than the Next Best Player in General. He was a part of three championship teams, including the Season 19 Team which ended up winning. He was also snubbed from the Heisman in Season 16. Stacks was also a part of my first recruiting class, and helped me with strats during Season 17 and Season 18! At the time this is being written, he is Number 3 in Rushing Yards in a Season for the ECFA and Number 1 in Rushing Yards for the ECFA.

Season 19 Offensive Player of the Year

Season 19 Running Back of the Year

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • That's Lit! 1