TOWN SUPPORT

TOWN KILLING

RANDOM TOWN X5

4 MAFIA / 4 NEUTRAL / 11 TOWN

(19 Players)

Day Periods

Day Begins: 7:00 AM EST*

Night Begins: 10:00 PM EST

Night actions will be due by 7:00 AM EST most nights, 10 AM EST on Sat & Sun night unless otherwise noted.

A majority vote is required for lynch. The game will start requiring 10 votes but will go down as the days go on.

Roles were determined using a randomizer.  Please reference the Town of Salem wiki if you have any questions about game mechanics and rules. 

If you vote for a lynching to occur, please bold and highlight red the name you are voting for (i.e zeke)

You may post night actions in your channel in advance if you think you might miss the timing window.

Please post your Last Wills in your discord channel! These will be posted in the thread upon your death, so use this to store any information you want the rest of the players to know (i.e. any sort of investigative results, any hunches, if someone has defense against your attacks, anything you want really!). Note that in some situations your Last Will will not be revealed (i.e. if you are cleaned by a Janitor, forged by a Forger, or turned to stone by a Medusa).

List of Players:

@Alecbama

@AW13

@DonCutta190

@Frostbite

@HuddleHussy

@jhatty8

@LattimoreIsland

@LefLop

@McWolf

@MMFLEX

@Nykonax

@Rayzor_7

@rjfryman

@Siddhus

@Symmetrik

@TacticalHammer

@Turner

@Uphillmoss

@Wheaties

Day 1 officially starts Monday, you can begin discussion now though if you wish. Night 1 will start 10 PM EST Monday!

Note that you can submit your night actions early if necessary, though you may need to respond to other night actions in that time frame.

Edited by omgitshim

Love that this is based on Whoville and that there is death going down. Haha plot twist

19 minutes ago, TacticalHammer said:

Standard no-lynch Monday I'm guessing?

it's a shot in the dark at this point

Day 1 Results

44 minutes ago, jhatty8 said:

let's take turns signing lines of christmas carols

Night actions due by 7 AM EST!

• Like 1

Night 1 Results

@MMFLEX was found dead in his home last night. He was killed by a member of the Naughty List. He was Santa the Jailor.

th?id=OIP.GZuFg0QreleyEVT2TqwJgwHaHZ&pid

Last Will:

Spoiler

Last Will - Santa the Jailor:

N1 - Jhatty8

@HuddleHussy was found dead in her home last night. She was destroyed by Robot Santa the Serial Killer! She was a Gremlin Vampire.

Party-Gremlins-gremlins-34555330-1200-79

@LefLop was found dead in his home last night. He was killed by Clark Griswold the Crusader! He was Cindy Lou Who the Doctor.

latest?cb=20181117212741

Day ends at 10 PM EST, 9 votes needed to lynch.

• Like 1

Well that’s not good, that damn Crusader is the worst town role in early game.

We at least know that our NK is the Serial Killer, and one of the random neutrals was a Vampire. It’s at least good to get the knowledge out there.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, TacticalHammer said:

Do we have any town roles who want to share info? I'm a town member, but I don't have any information gathered. 

I don’t know what we have left for protective roles. I’m nervous to put any info out there. I guess we need to do something though. I’m the psychic.

Turner or McWolf is evil. Which one, I don’t know. Maybe both. My other name was Flex, who is dead & was good.

Whatever town protectives we have left, I could use them

Night 2 Results

@Latti was found dead in his home last night. He was mauled by Krampus the Werewolf. He was Rudolph the Tracker.

rudolph-the-red-nosed-reindeer.jpg

@McWolf was found dead in his home last night. He was mauled by Krampus the Werewolf. He was Sally the Consort.

disney-showcase-christmas-sally-figurine

@rjfryman was found dead in his home last night. He was killed by Clark Griswold the Crusader. He was Frosty the Snowman the Spy.

frsotysnowman.jpg

Last Will:

Spoiler

N1 Bugged HuddleHussy

N1 Results: A member of the Naughty List visited MMFLEX last night.

Your target was attacked by Robot Santa the Serial Killer!

N2: Bugged Symmetrik

@TacticalHammer was found dead in his home last night. He was killed by a member of the Naughty List. He was Baby Yoda the Guardian Angel.

baby-yoda-concept-art.jpg

• Sad 1

What in tarnation!? I haven't played in awhile but 7 deaths in 2 days!? Damn it's popping. I also am very curious as Latti was killed after accusing Turner