EFL News
  • ECFA: MONDAY WEDNESDAY FRIDAY SATURDAY
  • EFL: TUESDAY THURSDAY FRIDAY SATURDAY
Sign in to follow this  
KillaScrilla

Hobo/Prime Time Post announcement presser

*Sitting in between both players the coach speaks into the mic*
Coach: We are here today to announce the transfer of these two great athletes. As you heard earlier I wish them complete success wherever they go and they will always be a part of ND family. Now any questions for either one?

• Like 1

1. What was the biggest reason for the transfer?
2. How will the player fit into your game plan?
3. How are they with the rest of the team?
4. Will this upcoming be season you guys take it, or is there still work to be done?

On 1/11/2020 at 5:27 PM, Pengu said:

1. What was the biggest reason for the transfer?
2. How will the player fit into your game plan?
3. How are they with the rest of the team?
4. Will this upcoming be season you guys take it, or is there still work to be done?

Thanks for the questions. Let’s start with the first question. 
1) The main reason we are transferring is because even though we love the Irish I feel like going through another rebuild in our last season is just not something we wanna do. We wanna compete for a playoff spot.

2)I believe we will fit in good with their scheme and game plan. I talked to coach and we are excited to see what happens.

3) I believe we have come in and fit in well with the other players. Almost like home.

4) I believe we have a very good shot at winning the East for sure. As you seen last season it was down but it’s a new season so we will all see together. Texas and USC are true dynasties and will be tough but we will give it a try.

1. (for PT) you led the league in pass deflections and were second in interceptions, why would you want to leave after that performance?
  2. (for Jackson) was the more pass heavy nature of the Irish's offense a reason for your departure?
  3. How much did Michigan give you in illegal favors?
  4. Is it true that you are leaving Notre Dame because you hate Jesus?
  • Thanks 1

1. What made you choose Michigan as your transfer destination?

2. Did you know all along that you wanted to keep both players on the same team, or did you consider splitting them up?

3. What goals do your players have before completing their college careers?

4. Do you have any EFL teams in mind that your players would like to be drafted to?

• Like 1

1. What are your goals for this season?

2. What have you implemented into your training regime?

3. What is your favourite food?

4. What is your favourite thing to do on your spare time?

5. Who has impressed you on your team?

6. Who do you think will surprise many folks on your team?

7. What are you watching on Netflix on your spare time?

8. How do you think your team will fare this season?

On 1/19/2020 at 2:11 AM, ADwyer87 said:
  1. (for PT) you led the league in pass deflections and were second in interceptions, why would you want to leave after that performance?
  2. (for Jackson) was the more pass heavy nature of the Irish's offense a reason for your departure?
  3. How much did Michigan give you in illegal favors?
  4. Is it true that you are leaving Notre Dame because you hate Jesus?

Thanks for the questions, I just now seen these so sorry lol. 
1) I left so that I could compete for a National Championship and I didn’t feel like ND offered that this season. I can replicate that production anywhere I go.

2)Honestly that didn’t play a part in it, it was more wanting to compete for a chip. I still managed 1400+ yds last season. 
3) According to my lawyer I should plead the 5th on this question.

4)Hate is a strong word. I dislike everyone equally but the whole church is a must thing is a turn off.

On 1/25/2020 at 7:31 PM, PigSnout said:

1. What made you choose Michigan as your transfer destination?

2. Did you know all along that you wanted to keep both players on the same team, or did you consider splitting them up?

3. What goals do your players have before completing their college careers?

4. Do you have any EFL teams in mind that your players would like to be drafted to?

1) It was one of the only schools that I felt could compete this season and take on both players.

2) Nah i never considered it here in college. Obviously the EFL I won’t have a choice but I wanted them on the same team.

3) To win a championship is #1 goal and would like Hobo to win a award of some kind. Prime Time accomplished getting CBOY last season.

4) Honestly i haven’t even thought about a team or looked at them very much. Just be happy to contribute somewhere.

• Like 1