EFL News
$Money$

WR - Reggie Malone

44 minutes ago, Alecbama said:

Reggie Wayne grew a few inches I see lol

To be fair I know nothing about football and learned who Wayne was this summer by my cousin's husband who was wearing his jersey. I'm becoming more of an avid football fan and I like what I saw with him. 

16 minutes ago, $Money$ said:

To be fair I know nothing about football and learned who Wayne was this summer by my cousin's husband who was wearing his jersey. I'm becoming more of an avid football fan and I like what I saw with him. 

Oh yeah he’s def one of the all-time greats. What sport is your first love if not football?

34 minutes ago, Alecbama said:

Oh yeah he’s def one of the all-time greats. What sport is your first love if not football?

Basketball for sure. Was a Bulls fan, but not really anymore because our owner doesn't want to win, so then I became a Portland Trailblazers fan because I love Damian Lillard.

4 minutes ago, $Money$ said:

Basketball for sure. Was a Bulls fan, but not really anymore because our owner doesn't want to win, so then I became a Portland Trailblazers fan because I love Damian Lillard.

Oh nice, I love playing basketball and following it casually but it's been awhile since I've been full bore into it. Lillard has been a killer lately. Did you come here from sba.today then?

8 minutes ago, Alecbama said:

Oh nice, I love playing basketball and following it casually but it's been awhile since I've been full bore into it. Lillard has been a killer lately. Did you come here from sba.today then?

Yep, didn't know the EFL thing was a thing until I got my +5 TPE over there. I plan on staying though as it seems extremely interesting and it will definitely help me learn more about the analytical and statistically side of things.

• Like 1
  • That's Lit! 1

4 minutes ago, $Money$ said:

Yep, didn't know the EFL thing was a thing until I got my +5 TPE over there. I plan on staying though as it seems extremely interesting and it will definitely help me learn more about the analytical and statistically side of things.

Oh nice so you're aware of how sim leagues work already haha. You might already know this, but you can create two players here--one offense and one defense--and claim the same TPE for each (unless it's a career point task that's player-specific).

Happy to assist in your understanding of norms for key ratios and anything else you want to learn about; I love talking anything football.

8 hours ago, Alecbama said:

Oh nice so you're aware of how sim leagues work already haha. You might already know this, but you can create two players here--one offense and one defense--and claim the same TPE for each (unless it's a career point task that's player-specific).

Happy to assist in your understanding of norms for key ratios and anything else you want to learn about; I love talking anything football.

Yeah, but I'm fine with just one player. I don't really care to have two, and if I did, it would take away somebody else's role on the team or potential role to a newcomer.

6 hours ago, $Money$ said:

Yeah, but I'm fine with just one player. I don't really care to have two, and if I did, it would take away somebody else's role on the team or potential role to a newcomer.

Fair enough haha, we are expanding next season from 8 teams to 12 so hopefully that second concern won’t be a problem