EFL News
emidas

Update to SBA Affiliation

Good Morning,

We have a couple of changes to announce for our Affiliation with SBA. Please read them through, and if there is any confusion or you have any questions, please ask in this thread. Thanks!

1) As some know, EFL recently underwent an extended offseason in order to line up their 7 week season with the SBA. There were many benefits to this, but one in particular is that now the EFL and SBA will be coordinating our "Event Weeks" (Media Week, ASW, Playoff PT, Theme Weeks, etc.) as much as possible to avoid overlap. When this is unavoidable, you will now be able to use a PT from one league for both Event Weeks. So if you do an EFL Media Week, using that as an Affiliate PT will allow you to earn not only the normal TPE in the SBA, but also the Playoff PT TPE - or vice versa. Gone are the days where you would need to do double the work for weeks like these - we want you to enjoy your time during these big weeks, not do double the work and feel bad about extra TPE. 

2) Effective immediately, we will no longer be requiring Affiliate PT users to post links to them in the Welfare thread. Simply mark your PT as Affiliate PT in the Manager, and link to the PT in question. Both leagues believe the old method was incredibly redundant, and just eats your time when it shouldn't. This also goes for the Auto-12 Gangs in both leagues. Regular welfare users will, of course, have to still post in the welfare thread. 

• Like 8
  • That's Lit! 1
  • Eyes 1

1 hour ago, emidas said:

2) Effective immediately, we will no longer be requiring Affiliate PT users to post links to them in the Welfare thread. Simply mark your PT as Affiliate PT in the Manager, and link to the PT in question. Both leagues believe the old method was incredibly redundant, and just eats your time when it shouldn't. This also goes for the Auto-12 Gangs in both leagues. Regular welfare users will, of course, have to still post in the welfare thread. 

Also true for VHL Welfare or no?

1 minute ago, Enorama said:

I do not speak for the VHL<>EFL relationship so an EFL Admin would have to confirm that for you. Nothing has changed on that front with the SBA, though.

• Eyes 1

I have been waiting for this day... thank god it happened while I’m still sba active... oh wait i quit last week :( lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1
  • Confused 3

2 hours ago, Enorama said:

You can direct post to your PT in the manager.

• Thanks 3

1 hour ago, HuddleHussy said:

I have been waiting for this day... thank god it happened while I’m still sba active... oh wait i quit last week :( lol

Goooooooooooooood riddance! 

• Boring 1

3 hours ago, emidas said:

Nothing has changed on that front with the SBA, though.

Don't remind me -_-

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Molholt said:

pew pew pew pew pew

You know what's up.

30 minutes ago, Uphillmoss said:

again, what's with all the hype over becoming so close to sba? why is this so popular

I don’t understand why you would have a problem with this unless you’re not active at the SBA. For those of us that are, this is a great idea and saves time for a lot of users pertaining to the “event week” items. 

Then from the VHL->EFL<->SBA side of things, not having to link your affiliate welfare into the welfare thread just to have to link that link to your update is also a good thing and saves the user time. Is it a lot of time? Not particularly, but it reduces the redundancy of things and that’s huge.....and it was always SUPPOSED to be this way until a couple wires got crossed between parties. 

• Like 4