EFL News
Sign in to follow this  
Jeff

S18 NCAA Week 7

38 minutes ago, cody73 said:

3.png
4.png

Let's go Boys!!! GG to my man @OscarTheSwagDude, you've built something special there at Michigan!

@Latti with the Efficient Game that got us the W and got you a 120.2 Passer Rating. @StackTheRacks12 and @shysmoke combining for 86 Yards on the Ground, which was enough for us to get the Win! @Anthony Ouellet, @MattyLive3k, and @DangerGolding all getting 2+ catches and having over 15 Yards per Reception, and @fonziGG for catching the only Touchdown of the Game!

@DangerGolding@StackTheRacks12, @Zyrok, @Malikk Quadri all with 5+ tackles, and as a whole our defense held them to under 150 Yards Passing, and 0 Touchdowns.

Also, shout out @Esso2264 for the great performance in which he gave pinned them deep in their on territory on punts and he went 2/2 on all his kicks today, and made the technical game winner in the 4th! 

• Like 1
  • That's Lit! 1
  • Eyes 1

58 minutes ago, cody73 said:

2:25 1st and 12 TEX - 3 Longhorns Penalty on Davis, J.: Too many men on the field.

@TacticalHammer you were right, I did something!

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, OscarTheSwagDude said:

What the actual fuck, double the amount of First Down, over double the rushing yards, shut down their running game, as the worst passing team in the league just lost to them. Had the ball for way more. We kept them to 2.9 rush yards per carry to us over 5 but some how lost. Thank you sim gods, I love you.

now you know how @AW13 feels

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

OK lets get QUACKIN' on this post game message!!

Ducks we made it half way and we are doing even better than I ever hoped or dreamed. We Just went to 7-0 against Big Texas, one of the best football clubs the west has to offer. I hope you all get a chance to look at the game day results and know that you guys really did amazing in a tight game. I am so proud of every one of you.

#DuckingFantasticGame #QuackAttact #EyeOnTheSky

AD

@HuddleHussy

Oregon Ducks Roster

@Uphillmoss  @Bushito @AW13  @Kermit Communis @DollarAndADream @Wolfe @Lefty_S @Kdang @Nepto @Kayfabe @Huskies311 @JDGraves @McWolf @Siddhus @Latti @SnapTackleDrop @rjfryman

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • That's Lit! 1
  • Eyes 1

3 hours ago, cody73 said:

5.png
6.png

Pinging the whole squad because we are on fire here. @emidas @Beowoof @MWHazard @Wally @OrbitingDeath @TotallyNotGus @Goliathus @ngine4 @Kdang @JackAttack9105 @NoobPanda @Turts @Leathlord

5th win in a row and two games ahead of Texas for that playoff spot at the half of the season. Still a lot to play but nice position to be at. 

Very efficient game for Jack and the receivers that are making the most of the few chances our gameplan has for them, and I appreciate it a lot guys. Lasley seems to have magnetism for TDs!!

Incredible game from Clap Trap with 194 yards and 2 TD in just 23 touches, and another solid outing from Anh. 

Player perfect again from every distance and the defense, although didn't have the awesome performance of past weeks, was solid. And Sacks got a sack!

Keep it up guys! Let's continue to fight!

:USC:

• That's Lit! 1
  • FOOTBAAAAAAALL! 1

16 hours ago, TacticalHammer said:

@McWolfyou absolute legend!!!

Aardvark for LBotY. As a CB.

Why do I tackle more than I defend passes?

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Sharkstrong said:

Pinging the whole squad because we are on fire here. @emidas @Beowoof @MWHazard @Wally @OrbitingDeath @TotallyNotGus @Goliathus @ngine4 @Kdang @JackAttack9105 @NoobPanda @Turts @Leathlord

5th win in a row and two games ahead of Texas for that playoff spot at the half of the season. Still a lot to play but nice position to be at. 

Very efficient game for Jack and the receivers that are making the most of the few chances our gameplan has for them, and I appreciate it a lot guys. Lasley seems to have magnetism for TDs!!

Incredible game from Clap Trap with 194 yards and 2 TD in just 23 touches, and another solid outing from Anh. 

Player perfect again from every distance and the defense, although didn't have the awesome performance of past weeks, was solid. And Sacks got a sack!

Keep it up guys! Let's continue to fight!

• Love 1

18 hours ago, LittleRiDog said:

Let's go Boys!!! GG to my man @OscarTheSwagDude, you've built something special there at Michigan!

@Latti with the Efficient Game that got us the W and got you a 120.2 Passer Rating. @StackTheRacks12 and @shysmoke combining for 86 Yards on the Ground, which was enough for us to get the Win! @Anthony Ouellet, @MattyLive3k, and @DangerGolding all getting 2+ catches and having over 15 Yards per Reception, and @fonziGG for catching the only Touchdown of the Game!

@DangerGolding@StackTheRacks12, @Zyrok, @Malikk Quadri all with 5+ tackles, and as a whole our defense held them to under 150 Yards Passing, and 0 Touchdowns.

Also, shout out @Esso2264 for the great performance in which he gave pinned them deep in their on territory on punts and he went 2/2 on all his kicks today, and made the technical game winner in the 4th! 

Huge! Lets keep the momentum going!

• That's Lit! 1