TOWN KILLING

RANDOM TOWN X3

ANY

4 MAFIA/ 2 NEUTRAL/ 9 TOWN/1 ???

(16 Players)

Day Periods

Day Begins: 7:00 AM EST*

Night Begins: 10:00 PM EST

Night actions will be due by 7:00 AM EST most nights, 10 AM EST on Sat & Sun night unless otherwise noted.

Non-predetermined Roles were selected using a randomizer.  Please reference the Town of Salem wiki if you have any questions about game mechanics and rules. Please reference this thread for custom roles, which also includes the new Investigative results that will be in effect.

If you vote for a lynching to occur, please bold and highlight red the name you are voting for (i.e kjhitch)

You may post night actions in your channel in advance if you think you might miss the timing window.

Please post your Last Wills in your discord channel! These will be posted in the thread upon your death, so use this to store any information you want the rest of the players to know (i.e. any sort of investigative results, any hunches, if someone has defense against your attacks, anything you want really!). Note that in some situations your Last Will will not be revealed (i.e. if you are cleaned by a Janitor, forged by a Forger, or turned to stone by a Medusa).

Reminder: If you do not post in the thread or in your discord channel at least once every two days, you will be mod-killed (submitting a "no action" for your night action will count towards being active provided that you actually tell me you are not doing anything in your discord channel).

Death Notes are still available! A Death Note is a message you leave anonymously when you kill someone. These are optional. Post them in your discord channel should you want to use one.

List of Players:

@AW13

@Beowoof

@Caboose30

@DonCutta190

@Doomsday

@HuddleHussy

@jhatty8

@Latti

@Leathlord

@LittleRiDog

@MMFLEX

@Nykonax

@Ptyrell

@Spartan

@THEgreatBarzy

@TotallyNotGus

• Like 1

Day 1 officially starts tomorrow (Saturday). Night 1 begins Saturday night at 10 PM EDT. 9 votes for lynch I guess.

I'm on vacation right now, so I'll likely be a bit more silent all things considered 

Day 1 Results

A peaceful day in our peaceful Town. Nothing bad will surely happen tonight!

Extended night phase! Actions due by 10 AM EDT, results to be posted when I wake up.

Night 1 Results

@Latti was found dead in his home last night. He was stabbed by a Serial Killer. He was the Mayor.

@Spartan was found dead in his home last night. He was killed by a member of the Mafia. We could not determine his role.

We found a death note on the body:

Spoiler

La Li Ho! Isn't it romantic to die inside a dream?

Day ends at 10 PM EDT, 8 votes required for lynch.

List of Living Players:

waking up at 1 pm, figured there would be more talk...

LMAO I'm sorry @Doomsday. I'm the tracker, and well....

N1: Track Doomsday - "Your target visited Latti!"

Vote Soomsday

• Eyes 1

Sorry, just checked this today, been pretty busy lately. I don't have any info that would be useful.

I'll try to check thread again b4 bed to see if we have a vote going.

1 hour ago, LittleRiDog said:

Vote Doomsday

If he's good, hatty's confirmed bad right?

One way or another we get some good information from this one...

Vote Doomsday @Doomsday  :C

You could be right,  hard to tell. Not like there are enough votes to kill you atm anyway. You can claim or defend yourself  Dooms , or just hope there are not enough voters  for a day 2 kill. Ball is in your court @Doomsday .

With a Janitor in play, I honestly think the pressure needs to be increased since we don't know what roles we are losing.

VOTE DOOMSDAY

@Doomsday what is your role and what did you do last night?

I'm not sure I'll be home in time to do much discussion or change my vote at all tonight, but I'll VOTE DOOMSDAY to stay with the crowd if this continues to be supported.