EFL News
  • ECFA: MONDAY WEDNESDAY FRIDAY SATURDAY
  • EFL: TUESDAY THURSDAY FRIDAY SATURDAY
omgitshim

Town of Salem Game #10

2 hours ago, MMFLEX said:

Only thoughts are is HH evil from what Leath said? Consig could have found her out and they were trying to get her out? 

That's a good point, and Leath wouldnt vote for other mafia. HH is probably SK and nyko is now GF.

55 minutes ago, MMFLEX said:

Vote HH

You willing to put your faith in @Ptyrell?  Because he can  easily type out fake actions. Really interesting call on this one... seeing the town cut down their own is just sad.  Hope you all didn't have plans for those scrolls.

I think Nyko is the SK

Vote Nyko (@Nykonax) btw it is dirty to vote ppl without tagging them to be able to speak for themselves guys ...

25 minutes ago, HuddleHussy said:

You willing to put your faith in @Ptyrell?  Because he can  easily type out fake actions. Really interesting call on this one... seeing the town cut down their own is just sad.  Hope you all didn't have plans for those scrolls.

I think Nyko is the SK

Vote Nyko (@Nykonax) btw it is dirty to vote ppl without tagging them to be able to speak for themselves guys ...

I tagged you earlier and you didn't respond. Now you want to respond when you're getting votes.

1 hour ago, MMFLEX said:

I tagged you earlier and you didn't respond. Now you want to respond when you're getting votes.

I didn't see the tag obviously

7 hours ago, Ptyrell said:

Ok here we go. We can still win this, but there is absolutely zero room for error. I hinted at this earlier, but I'm tracker and followed RiDog to Leath last night so I can confirm he is vigi. My other results hinted at AW13 being medium, but now that is irrelevant. Mmflex has voted every time with town, so pretty sure he is trapper like he claims and Beo suspected. That leaves HH and nyko and the SK and Mafia. I'm not sure which is which, but unfortunately vigi Bullets wont work on either the SK or the GF. Trap though still does.

Vote HH

@MMFLEX @LittleRiDog

yep i am the vigi

• Like 1

Day 5 Results

As the town grows sparse, the small majority decided that it's time for @HuddleHussy to go. She tries to misdirect, but eventually accepts her fate. She was a Serial Killer.

Last Will:

Spoiler

Suck it townies...i regret nothing

Night actions due by 7 AM EDT.

Living Players:

• Haha 1
  • That's Lit! 2

Night 5 Results

@LittleRiDog was found dead in his home last night. He was killed by a member of the Mafia. He was a Vigilante.

Last Will:

Spoiler

n1: Couldn't do anything
n2: did nothing, couldn't risk killing a townie
n3: shot leathlord, figured I would shoot leathlord, as we need someone killed and he would have been our lynch. If I'm wrong than I sorta choked but if I'm right I could have just made a big play that could help us win

A plague has consumed the town summoning Pestilence, Horseman of the Apocalypse!

Day ends at 10 PM EDT, 2 Votes needed for lynch.

Living Players:

• Sad 1

Vote Nyko

If Tyrell is maf then gg/wp. But with Nyko not saying anything.... 

Oh shit didn't even notice there is a pestilence now. Oh well. Town loses. I like when neutrals win.

• Like 1

oop got pty and sanchez confused lol, doesnt matter though

vote Pty

Day 6 Results

Numbers dwindle in the Town until there were just three members remaining. @MMFLEX the Trapper looks at the other two, panning from @Nykonax the very obviously dressed Mafioso and his suitcase of Disguises to the ominous @Ptyrell, whose presence alone carries such a huge amount of death and decay. MMFLEX sighs, points to Nyko and says, "You're out."

"But he is literally the embodiment of death! Look at all the decay everywhere! He is obviously the biggest threat to us!"

"Don't care, buzz off Mafia scum!"

Ptyrell nods as Nykonax is lynched. He then turns to MMFLEX, but realizes that he has fled home! He chases him into his house, but what's this?! A TRAP was placed outside of MMFLEX's house! Ptyrell shouts in pain as MMFLEX watches from the bedroom window. He breathes a sigh of relief and lies down on his bed, exhausted, but proud that he was able to thwart evil. A few minutes pass and there's a knock at the door, and a letter slides in from the outside. MMFLEX opens it...

Spoiler

Fzwbc4c.png

Spoiler

MMFLEX's eyes widen as suddenly the door bursts open. Ptyrell looks at him and smiles...

• Like 1

Pestilence Wins!

Role List

Actual Role

Player

Town Leader

Mayor

Latti

Town Investigative

Investigator

Beowoof

Town Investigative