EFL News
  • ECFA: MONDAY WEDNESDAY FRIDAY SATURDAY
  • EFL: TUESDAY THURSDAY FRIDAY SATURDAY
Sign in to follow this  
Jeff

S20 ECFA CHAMPIONSHIP GAME

Posted (edited)

To my pirate friends, @StackTheRacks12, @Spartan@Malikk Quadri, @AW13 and others

We couldn't have had a better match up in the natty.

From the beginning of the season me and Stacks wanted to meet up in the finals...

I know this hurts, but Stacks will definitely bring you back to the Natty again, I guarantee it...

Best of luck,

Lefty

Edited by Lefty_S
  • Like 1
  • Eyes 1

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Lefty_S said:

To my pirate friends, @StackTheRacks12, @Spartan@Malikk Quadri, and others

We couldn't have had a better match up in the natty.

From the beginning of the season me and Stacks wanted to meet up in the finals...

I know this hurts, but Stacks will definitely bring you back to the Natty again, I guarantee it...

Best of luck,

Lefty

F, I am others :( 

Edited by AW13
  • Sad 2
  • Eyes 1

4 minutes ago, AW13 said:

F, I am others :( 

oh no AW, :C

Posted (edited)

I got a heavy heart at the moment so I'm tryna find the words to say but regardless of the result, I can't tell my fellow Pirates how proud I am of you guys! We showed why we deserved to be here above all else and although the result wasn't to our liking, I know for a fact that this team can go far.

I did my best to send Man @Turner Cheetah, Cheeks @AW13 McIntyre, Quentin @Uphillmoss Barnes and Mikel @Underclass_Hero Cunningham to the next level with a ring along with fell Bachelor Duo RB Devin @Malikk Quadri Rose to a perfect send off after announcing his retirement and Caleb @Spartan Watt unfortunately taking his talented to Trenton but I know that you all will kill it in the EFL and represent the Brown and Orange with pride! It's been a pleasure working with you all and we'll be sure to bring your alma mater to greatness! 

As for the rest of you Pirates and future young lads, we got some work to do! We can get back here and do what needs to be done for our team goals! 

I'll like to thank all of the Biscayne Bay players, coaching staff and the BBFs (Biscayne Bay Faithful) holding it down in the Pirate Cove and keeping us motivated! Can't thank@TacticalHammer enough for the well run sim day and an awesome way to end Season 20 and also, shoutout to @Lefty_S and the Athens Carnage for a hell of a game, some say the Pirates deserved the win but the game result proved otherwise. Glad that we're both living up to the rivalry! 

I have a mantra to always own up to what went down and at this point, most would attribute this to sim luck but I'm above all of that, there's always room for improvement on my end. We'll learn from this and take these lessons to the next level for next season and beyond! 

To the rest of the league, if you thought I was motivated this year, wait until you see the S21 version of me and the Biscayne Bay Pirates! 😉

LET'S GET IT, PIRATES!!!!! 

Edited by StackTheRacks12
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 6

If there's anything I've learned this week it's that god hates 1 seeds.

• Like 2
  • Eyes 1

Posted (edited)

Biscayne Bay looked totally unstoppable this season...

guess the playoff sim engine had other plans. 😬 

Edited by Renomitsu
  • Angry 1

Such a strong performance from the Pirates and exciting win by Athens! I'm eager to see how both these teams do next season!

God damn... well that was a game!  Congrats to Athens!

• Thanks 1