• ECFA: MONDAY WEDNESDAY FRIDAY SATURDAY
  • EFL: TUESDAY THURSDAY FRIDAY SATURDAY
Sign in to follow this  
Jeff

S20 EFL CHAMPIONSHIP GAME

Congrats Memphis! Weird to see the low records of both in the finals

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jetsqb101 said:

For the other 2/3 of our WR core: @oilmandan, I had some trepidation about letting a rival GM in my locker room, but you're always welcome man. Seeing you root for Wilinsky with us was a joy, and this season doesn't happen without him on our roster. I'm glad we were able to send him off with a ring, and hope that your career follows a similar path to Sabathia Jr. who also finally won a ring in his last season. Get Wilinsky in the Hall of Fame!

Thank you @Jetsqb101 and the rest Mambas for bringing me in and making me feel part of the team. Taking a chance on an old timer and for only one year couldn’t be easy. So many former rivals, but it was a lot of fun and to finish the job and Wilinsky’s career with a title is pretty awesome. Maybe we’ll do it again when Dee Fence is in his last season 🐍

• Like 4

Always a little sad to be on this side of a loss @AW13 you did amazing and I know I appreciate being on your team every season rain or shine. 

@Jetsqb101 congratulations on the most snek win ever, you boys deserved it and  it was fun going up against you and your roster!

@oilmandan you said Wilinski needed this, I’m happy he was able to get it. Enjoy your win :) 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

That’s four for ol’ Corn in seven years. Nice.

@Jetsqb101 thanks for letting me come back and help you get #3. Let’s try for #4? 

• That's Lit! 1

oof

I was gonna say I've got a chance to lose in 3 championship games this sim league season but then I remembered technically the Lions didn't get that far.

An exciting game to finish off the season, congrats to the Mambas for the championship win!

• Thanks 1