ECFA: MONDAY WEDNESDAY FRIDAY SATURDAY EFL: TUESDAY THURSDAY FRIDAY SATURDAY

SF/NO Sign & Trade - Trade Not Offical Yet

San Francisco Receive

RB Oscar Jebaseelan

New Orleans Receive

RB Gus Bus

CB JJ Hendrix

SF Accept, NO To Accept @Latti

*PLEASE NOTE: TRADE DOESN'T BECOME OFFICAL UNTIL NEW ORLEANS SEASON IS OVER OR WHEN OFF-SEASON STARTS. AND SINCE IT'S ONLY MY PLAYER INVOLVED, FELT I COULD POST THIS EARLY. 

Sign Details

Oscar Jebaseelan (I accept)

S23: $6,500,000

Edited by OscarTheSwagDude
  • Confused 1

This was a tough decision that I had to make but cap space was kinda forcing me out of New Orleans and I had to make the decision to test FA and join a powerhouse or come and help SF get into the competing window asap. With Jack entering his 4th season, I had to help get this team off the ground, and bringing in the best RB in the league would help that. 

Out of every sim league team I've been on with a player, this is the first team that I've had to start from pretty much the bottom and build up. I'm a very competitive person who hates losing and tries and wins at all costs. When Latti had taken me with the 2nd pick and I knew about the Kraken past, I was unsure what I thought about this franchise but as I got to meet Latti and got to work with him I fell in this love with this franchise. From all the sim bullshit that I've taken to being heartbroken in the playoffs to being a possible future Hall of Famer with all the awards, I've gotten. Thank you Latti, it's been a pleasure working with you, and thanks for helping to give the only player that I've actually enjoyed in sim leagues a chance

As Kobe once said, job ain't done. We still have a playoff run ahead of us and we need to bring the first-ever ring back to New Orleans. 

@Latti

11 hours ago, OscarTheSwagDude said:

bringing in the best RB in the league would help that. 

Can’t be the best RB if that’s all it take to get him in a trade. I wouldn’t even listen to an offer for Apollo King unless it included a high draft pick and an ACTIVE player lol..... Best RB indeed

• Like 2