Jump to content
EFL News
ECFA: MONDAY WEDNESDAY FRIDAY SATURDAY EFL: TUESDAY THURSDAY FRIDAY SATURDAY

S24 ECFA Week Six


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, LittleRiDog said:
  Hide contents

The Kick is Up 

giphy.gif

  Hide contents

It's going....

  Hide contents

9XqG.gif

0:273rd and 1TRE - 926 yard FG by Green, M. is good.

 

The Kick is good! Anchorage takes a 2 Point Lead with 20 Seconds left! This game is over barring a miracle.

 

 

 

watch a miracle happen here

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Your presentation was great, no worries. It ramped up the drama and had fun gifs and spoiler tags, while still keeping things moving at a good pace. If some people want to be downers, it's nothing to

Fuck this garbage league and its rigged sim engine.

2nd Quarter Scores: 10 - 7 0 - 24 3 - 35  21 - 16 14 - 0

Just now, LittleRiDog said:

0:27ANC - 30Green, M. kicks off.

0:27---TRE - 25Kickoff of 67 yards. Returned by Bradley, R. for 22 yards.

0:171st and 10TRE - 25Novak, J. SACKED by BOT BOT187 - DE for -5 yds.

 

THIS ONE IS OVER!!!!! The Storm pull off the upset win, and the Generals have to be disappointed with this performance.

oh really? I thought we were vibing after a bullshit loss. Fuck this sim lmao.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, zekethatbeast25 said:

LOL CABOOSE

 

I know you are not talking when you were just bitching about losing to DVR by a FG THIS MONDAY

And I'm still bitching about how this sim engine has 0 logic behind it. So for you to say use some logic is absolutely asinine since this sim has 0 logic

  • Eyes 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Caboose30 said:

And I'm still bitching about how this sim engine has 0 logic behind it. So for you to say use some logic is absolutely asinine since this sim has 0 logic

What, I'm saying use some logic to stop complaining every time you have a bad game, it's going to happen. And it's annoying always seeing people complain because everything does not go their way each game.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, zekethatbeast25 said:

What, I'm saying use some logic to stop complaining every time you have a bad game, it's going to happen. And it's annoying always seeing people complain because everything does not go their way each game.

This coming from you is pure gold. I better not ever see you complain again

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Caboose30 said:

This coming from you is pure gold. I better not ever see you complain again

I rarely complain in the sim threads. The last time I remember complaining like this was when SA won against NOLA in the playoffs with a 60 Yard QB Rushing TD.

 

So I don't know where you are getting I complain a lot from. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, LittleRiDog said:

Thanks for coming out today. Also don't get mad at me when I am doing my job and presenting smh 😭

 

Your presentation was great, no worries. It ramped up the drama and had fun gifs and spoiler tags, while still keeping things moving at a good pace. If some people want to be downers, it's nothing to do with what you're doing.

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, zekethatbeast25 said:

I rarely complain in the sim threads. The last time I remember complaining like this was when SA won against NOLA in the playoffs with a 60 Yard QB Rushing TD.

 

So I don't know where you are getting I complain a lot from. 

You complained a lot but not really any more

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CowboyinAmerica said:

 

Your presentation was great, no worries. It ramped up the drama and had fun gifs and spoiler tags, while still keeping things moving at a good pace. If some people want to be downers, it's nothing to do with what you're doing.

Appreciate the love mate 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...