S24 ECFA Week Six

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Your presentation was great, no worries. It ramped up the drama and had fun gifs and spoiler tags, while still keeping things moving at a good pace. If some people want to be downers, it's nothing to

Fuck this garbage league and its rigged sim engine.

2nd Quarter Scores: 10 - 7 0 - 24 3 - 35  21 - 16 14 - 0

11 minutes ago, Caboose30 said:

And I'm still bitching about how this sim engine has 0 logic behind it. So for you to say use some logic is absolutely asinine since this sim has 0 logic

How is there zero logic?

• Eyes 1
6 minutes ago, IamMoose said:

Or, or, you could just go fuck yourself bud.

I went 3-13 last season. Do you really think I enjoyed that? No I didnt. But did I bitch about my losses in every single game thread? No. So just take your loss and head on to the next game. You're on a good team you are going to win games so stop complaining when you dont.

Edited by Turts
  • Like 3
8 minutes ago, IamMoose said:

Think the "sacked by a Bot" ending is a nice little stamp on this nonsense. Anyone with sense should be able to see this is some bullshit. Anyone who wants to defend it, kindly go fuck yourself with a cactus.

Work on your comebacks. I won’t say mine are A+, but “go fuck yourself with a cactus” could use some polishing.

10 minutes ago, IamMoose said:

Think the "sacked by a Bot" ending is a nice little stamp on this nonsense. Anyone with sense should be able to see this is some bullshit. Anyone who wants to defend it, kindly go fuck yourself with a cactus.

This is a zeke comeback lmao

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, NotSoGood88 said:

Work on your comebacks. I won’t say mine are A+, but “go fuck yourself with a cactus” could use some polishing.

You just keep running your mouth. I'd say you get an F for Failing to see the irony in you complaining about people complaining.

Edited by IamMoose
Just now, IamMoose said:

Lot of people running their mouths to me but no concept of what the actual issue is. I've said my piece, I said what I said for those who want to defend it. I don't owe any of you my silence.

Never said you had to stfu. But asking people to fuck theirselves with cacti isn’t quite on point either.

Just now, IamMoose said:

Lot of people running their mouths to me but no concept of what the actual issue is. I've said my piece, I said what I said for those who want to defend it. I don't owe any of you my silence.

You dont need to go insulting people though you couldve said anything else but you tell people to fuck themselves? Just stop.

2 minutes ago, IamMoose said:

But I owe you inserting a cactus into my bum?  Want my OnlyFans link?  Or we just doing this one pro bono?

• Haha 4
  • Eyes 1
1 minute ago, Turts said:

You dont need to go insulting people though you couldve said anything else but you tell people to fuck themselves? Just stop.

I said if people want to defend it yep. People chose to defend it and take that offense. Everyone leaves it be I go cool off and we're not still doing this but instead here we are.

Just now, IamMoose said:

I said if people want to defend it yep. People chose to defend it and take that offense. Everyone leaves it be I go cool off and we're not still doing this but instead here we are.

Then just give it up. You dont have to defend the opinion it's gotten pretty far, just stop and people will forget about in like a month

1 minute ago, IamMoose said:

Egregious comments (I.e. cacti up asses) don’t exactly help people leave it be...