ECFA: MONDAY WEDNESDAY FRIDAY SATURDAY EFL: TUESDAY THURSDAY FRIDAY SATURDAY

SEASON 24 | EFL | CHAMPIONSHIP GAME

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can't believe we've gotten to this point - the peak of the EFL, an EFL championship. We've had a miracle run through the playoffs this season, and this season as a whole is a great representative of

On a more personal note, I wanted to say thanks to the Kraken for a great season. It's heartbreaking to see it end like this after such a great season, but up until this point it was one of the funnes

1:04 NO - 30 Brandt, L. kicks off.  

1:40 Kickoff by Marion, D. through the back of the endzone. Touchback.

1:40 1st and 10 NO - 20 Pass by La Fleur, P. to Saracen, M. is incomplete. Broken up by E, T..

1:36 2nd and 10 NO - 20 Pass by La Fleur, P., complete to Saracen, M. for 6 yds. Tackle by Hat, T..

1:10 3rd and 4 NO - 26 New Orleans Kraken : Timeout

1:10 3rd and 4 NO - 26 Pass by La Fleur, P., complete to McDolin, H. for 11 yds. Tackle by Hamilton, R..

0:41 1st and 10 NO - 37 New Orleans Kraken : Timeout

0:41 1st and 10 NO - 37 Pass by La Fleur, P., complete to McDolin, H. for 13 yds. Tackle by Krishna, R..

0:14 1st and 10 NO - 50 New Orleans Kraken : Timeout

0:14 1st and 10 NO - 50 Pass by La Fleur, P. to BOT20, B. was dropped! Incomplete.

0:07 2nd and 15 NO - 45 Kraken Penalty on Jebaseelan, O.: Illegal Formation. 

0:07 2nd and 15 NO - 45 Pass by La Fleur, P., complete to Quatro, Q. for 26 yds. Tackle by Krishna, R.. 

There's not enough time for the Kraken to get anything else going and the Frontier take home a decisive victory.

Final

This brings Season 24 of the EFL to an end. Congratulations to the Minnesota Frontier for the Championship! And despite the disappointing ending, congratulations as well to the New Orleans on putting together an amazing season and winning their first Conference Championship! Sorry it wasn't a more exciting championship game, but I hope everyone enjoyed it nonetheless. I hope everyone enjoyed the season and good luck in the offseason! Check back later tonight to watch the ECFA Championship Game. Thanks for attending and have a good night!

• Love 1

:MIN:

I can't believe we've gotten to this point - the peak of the EFL, an EFL championship. We've had a miracle run through the playoffs this season, and this season as a whole is a great representative of the popular phrase "Any given Sunday."

Zeke, Latti, and his staff in NOLA put together an incredible team with some of the best players this league has ever seen, and were it not for a single point loss early on would have had a perfect regular season. We were the clear underdogs provided how freakishly dominant the Kraken have been, and that's a testament to what an incredible job a young GM like Zeke can be.

To our boys on offense - @Pengu, @J.Dragon11, @Caboose30, @Rayzor_7, @OrbitingDeath: look at the great work you've done all season. You're the motor that keeps us running and the scores of our playoff games show us exactly that. You've seen exactly what it's like to have fantastic offensive weapons and a great QB that put it all together.

And our defense - @rjfryman, @TotallyNotGus, @Hooperorama, @Goliathus, @Wally, @Caboose30 (again), @Mr_Hatter, @FrostBeard, @okochastar - the glue that keeps us together and kept us in so many difficult games early in the franchise all the way through today: your efforts are rewarded here.

And of course, our kicker @okochastar. I don't even think I need to say it, but you were basically our offense AND defense for the first season as our rookies and expo draftees got their feet wet. I wish I could have given you more opportunities to show how great you are, but I hope this makes up for it.

Another shout-out to the guys that have been here since the beginning, that terrible 2-14 season that made me wonder if I was cut out for GMing at all: Wally, Caboose, Pengu, Gus, Goli, and okocha - thanks for believing in Minnesota.

After all of those weeks of tasks and blowout losses from S21-22... look at where we are now. Take it in, Frontier. I'm so proud of you guys.

• Like 7
  • Love 4
  • That's Lit! 1

On a more personal note, I wanted to say thanks to the Kraken for a great season. It's heartbreaking to see it end like this after such a great season, but up until this point it was one of the funnest seasons I've had in the EFL. We couldn't get it done in the end, but hopefully we can run it back next season and get that championship next year.

• Like 7
1 minute ago, TacticalHammer said:

Congrats to the Frontier and commiserations to the Kraken! Only 4 seasons to win a championship, that's not half-bad. 

I'm considering this the sim compensating me for my Natty loss last season

• Haha 1