EFL News
ECFA: MONDAY WEDNESDAY FRIDAY SATURDAY EFL: TUESDAY THURSDAY FRIDAY SATURDAY

SEASON 24 | ECFA | CHAMPIONSHIP GAME

29 minutes ago, Garappogoat said:

In season 10 of the EFL and NCAA, a 2nd year Mike McBuckets was a part of a Michigan team that went 12-2 and went all the way to the championship where they faced Tact and the Longhorns in the finals. In one of the most controversial endings in NCAA history, the Wolverines pulled it out and won a championship.

Why do you need to do this to me. :supersadface:

;) You finally get that ECFA Championship @TacticalHammer

What a run you had @a_Ferk... God damn you guys are going to be tough!

Great season everyone!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not gonna lie, I did not expect to be here this season. I was quietly predicting a 10-6 or 9-7 team that went one-and-done in the playoffs. Holy hell was I proven wrong. One of the best defenses in EC

In season 10 of the EFL and NCAA, a 2nd year Mike McBuckets was a part of a Michigan team that went 12-2 and went all the way to the championship where they faced Tact and the Longhorns in the finals.

12:353rd and 2SAV - 33Rush by Fenton, D. for 8 yds. Tackle by MacAllister, E.. 12:041st and 10SAV - 25Rush by Hinata, S. for 7 yds. Tackle by Man, O.. 11:392nd and 3SAV - 18Rush by Popopo, K

Not gonna lie, I did not expect to be here this season. I was quietly predicting a 10-6 or 9-7 team that went one-and-done in the playoffs. Holy hell was I proven wrong. One of the best defenses in ECFA history carried us all year, with a complementary offense that made the plays when it needed to. Once we were able to pull out our first win against Hades Creek, I thought we might have something here. As we tore through our conference through the end of the season, I realized we had a legit shot. These playoffs were the furthest thing from easy, but we did what we had to do to be the first team to sort-of win 4 playoff games. 

@DonCutta190 understood the complementary role of a freshman QB getting his legs under him, but every time Popopo had to step up, he did. I can't wait to fully unleash you next season. 

@fishy I am genuinely devastated that Fenton isn't going on to make his mark in the EFL, but I'm so happy that we were able to convince you to take one player away from Trenton and bring him here. Our unquestioned offensive MVP this season. 

@Garappogoat I was against your decision to retire Iida and Kamado (I'd be a hypocrite if I weren't), but thank goodness you were able to run it back with us and find some personal and team success right away. So stoked to have you leading this team for several more seasons. 

@GGOriel So happy we were able to send out the reigning Ranger of the Year with his long-awaited championship. Your players were the epitome of unsung heroes on both sides of the ball, and I'm glad they were able to have their moments to shine in the playoffs. Your enthusiasm in the locker room will be sorely missed, and your EFL homes will be lucky to have you. 

@Aces-and-Roses thanks for making players for me cuz. You probably won't see this because you check the site once a week to update, but those were the terms of this birthday present, so fair enough. Campbell and Ceiling balled out today. 

@Zyrok love seeing how your player has turned into a bit of a possession target/security blanket. Thanks for sticking with us and updating when you can, with the issues of time zones and languages. 

@jdourtled your patience as we run through this season has been commendable - I love the flashes I've seen from DeMarco, and can't wait to unleash him with the improved Popopo next season. 

@hockeyis66 has perhaps bided his time more than anyone else on the team, and is somehow nearly capped already? I see an early breakout candidate next year, especially as we unleash the passing game! Carrying on a proud tradition of Cunninghams at Tight End for the Rangers. 

@chefpockets you may be tragically inactive, but holy shit I hope you see this game one day. 

@diamond_ace thank you for putting up with my pesky update reminders, and for being so cool about playing basically your entire career at LB even though you created a safety. I think you set a couple team records this season at least! Leader of our defense right here. 

@Tate So happy to have you back on the squad - clearly you're a good luck charm. Thanks for being so flexible with Phoenix - he's going to be a lynchpin of this defense before long. 

@jhatty8 the Brady to my Belichick I think we decided? I think Piccard might have been the most underrated member of our D this season - for a starting CB to only have 47 tackles (and two forced fumbles) tells me that your coverage was absolutely lockdown. I know you're ready to take over as that CB1 next season and live up to the reputation of this D.

@tcookie25 it's been so much fun having you in the locker room, and I've loved following your player brands and articles. Reynell has had a few splash moments, but he's more than earned every-down duty, and I can't wait to reward him with it next season to see what he can do.

@Maki Hiro I know you're like semi-inactive, but Banks was a critical member of this D, and your contributions were critical. I'm glad we were able to send you out with a trophy!

@Mongoose87 another of my favourites in a long pipeline of sim league imports, Broccoli has been a really fun player to see develop, and your patience was awesome in letting us play him at LB for so long. Can't wait to see him unleashed next season - between him and Piccard, our secondary will be scary. 

@PigSnout @Hank Heller @TheCheese you may not have been able to make a big impact on the field this season, but you guys are the future, and I'm so excited to see you on the field next year making an impact (and hopefully some Freshman of the Year pushes!) You're inheriting some high expectations, but I know that you're ready to meet them and establish your own legacies. 

Finally, thanks to all our Rangers alumni as well who were pulling for us and cheering us on both today and throughout the season. Love all you guys, and hopefully you can take some pride in the program that you helped build finally reaching the promised land. 

And with that, I think this is the perfect time now to announce my retirement as Athletic Director - I've wanted to go out on top for a while, and I think it's time to strike while the iron is hot. I'll be looking for a replacement in the coming days to oversee the next era of the Death Valley Rangers. 

(loljk nope)

And this is now over 1000 words, so I guess that this is my media week article, and my offseason point task as well? Cool, that worked out nicely. Hi updaters, I'll be claiming this comment as my PT for the weeks of Jan 3-9 and Jan 10-16. 

#RangersLeadTheWay

4C356I7.png

Edited by TacticalHammer
  • Like 4
  • That's Lit! 1
  • FOOTBAAAAAAALL! 2
2 minutes ago, TacticalHammer said:

And this is now over 1000 words, so I guess that this is my media week article, and my offseason point task as well? Cool, that worked out nicely. Hi updaters, I'll be claiming this comment as my PT for the weeks of Jan 3-9 and Jan 10-16. 

#RangersLeadTheWay

Denied.

• Angry 1
On 1/8/2021 at 10:24 PM, TacticalHammer said:

Not gonna lie, I did not expect to be here this season. I was quietly predicting a 10-6 or 9-7 team that went one-and-done in the playoffs. Holy hell was I proven wrong. One of the best defenses in ECFA history carried us all year, with a complementary offense that made the plays when it needed to. Once we were able to pull out our first win against Hades Creek, I thought we might have something here. As we tore through our conference through the end of the season, I realized we had a legit shot. These playoffs were the furthest thing from easy, but we did what we had to do to be the first team to sort-of win 4 playoff games. 

@DonCutta190 understood the complementary role of a freshman QB getting his legs under him, but every time Popopo had to step up, he did. I can't wait to fully unleash you next season. 

@fishy I am genuinely devastated that Fenton isn't going on to make his mark in the EFL, but I'm so happy that we were able to convince you to take one player away from Trenton and bring him here. Our unquestioned offensive MVP this season. 

@Garappogoat I was against your decision to retire Iida and Kamado (I'd be a hypocrite if I weren't), but thank goodness you were able to run it back with us and find some personal and team success right away. So stoked to have you leading this team for several more seasons. 

@GGOriel So happy we were able to send out the reigning Ranger of the Year with his long-awaited championship. Your players were the epitome of unsung heroes on both sides of the ball, and I'm glad they were able to have their moments to shine in the playoffs. Your enthusiasm in the locker room will be sorely missed, and your EFL homes will be lucky to have you. 

@Aces-and-Roses thanks for making players for me cuz. You probably won't see this because you check the site once a week to update, but those were the terms of this birthday present, so fair enough. Campbell and Ceiling balled out today. 

@Zyrok love seeing how your player has turned into a bit of a possession target/security blanket. Thanks for sticking with us and updating when you can, with the issues of time zones and languages. 

@jdourtled your patience as we run through this season has been commendable - I love the flashes I've seen from DeMarco, and can't wait to unleash him with the improved Popopo next season. 

@hockeyis66 has perhaps bided his time more than anyone else on the team, and is somehow nearly capped already? I see an early breakout candidate next year, especially as we unleash the passing game! Carrying on a proud tradition of Cunninghams at Tight End for the Rangers. 

@chefpockets you may be tragically inactive, but holy shit I hope you see this game one day. 

@diamond_ace thank you for putting up with my pesky update reminders, and for being so cool about playing basically your entire career at LB even though you created a safety. I think you set a couple team records this season at least! Leader of our defense right here. 

@Tate So happy to have you back on the squad - clearly you're a good luck charm. Thanks for being so flexible with Phoenix - he's going to be a lynchpin of this defense before long. 

@jhatty8 the Brady to my Belichick I think we decided? I think Piccard might have been the most underrated member of our D this season - for a starting CB to only have 47 tackles (and two forced fumbles) tells me that your coverage was absolutely lockdown. I know you're ready to take over as that CB1 next season and live up to the reputation of this D.

@tcookie25 it's been so much fun having you in the locker room, and I've loved following your player brands and articles. Reynell has had a few splash moments, but he's more than earned every-down duty, and I can't wait to reward him with it next season to see what he can do.

@Maki Hiro I know you're like semi-inactive, but Banks was a critical member of this D, and your contributions were critical. I'm glad we were able to send you out with a trophy!

@Mongoose87 another of my favourites in a long pipeline of sim league imports, Broccoli has been a really fun player to see develop, and your patience was awesome in letting us play him at LB for so long. Can't wait to see him unleashed next season - between him and Piccard, our secondary will be scary. 

@PigSnout @Hank Heller @TheCheese you may not have been able to make a big impact on the field this season, but you guys are the future, and I'm so excited to see you on the field next year making an impact (and hopefully some Freshman of the Year pushes!) You're inheriting some high expectations, but I know that you're ready to meet them and establish your own legacies. 

Finally, thanks to all our Rangers alumni as well who were pulling for us and cheering us on both today and throughout the season. Love all you guys, and hopefully you can take some pride in the program that you helped build finally reaching the promised land. 

And with that, I think this is the perfect time now to announce my retirement as Athletic Director - I've wanted to go out on top for a while, and I think it's time to strike while the iron is hot. I'll be looking for a replacement in the coming days to oversee the next era of the Death Valley Rangers. 

(loljk nope)

#RangersLeadTheWay

4C356I7.png

WOW!!!!!!! What a game. I’m glad we were able to get you one 💪🏿💪🏿💪🏿

• Love 1