EFL News
ECFA: MONDAY WEDNESDAY FRIDAY SATURDAY EFL: TUESDAY THURSDAY FRIDAY SATURDAY

Season 25 Prompt: What does the EFL mean to you?

As mentioned yesterday in the magazine thread, for Season 25 we are offering up a second doubles week(yes, second. Did you miss where we said there would be the first.... 👀). 

The way to earn this second doubles week for S25 is to write 300 words or more on what the EFL has meant to you. It doesn’t matter if you’re headed to your 25th season here or your first hour here. You are eligible to complete this for your doubles week. 

Doubles weeks CANNOT be combined(meaning you must use them in separate weeks) and they DO NOT double any uncapped tpe. They ONLY double your CAPPED tpe you have earned in the week in which you are using it. 

These doubles weeks MUST be used in Season 25. The ONLY exception to this is that if you are currently capped, and will be uncapping for Season 26,  you will be allowed to hang onto these until next rollover for use in Season 26. I feel it is only fair that you are allowed to participate in this as well. 

When claiming this doubles week, link to your DIRECT POST in this thread. 

• Like 2

The EFL means a lot to me and I think a lot of you know this. This league, like many before it, has given me countless heart aches and also true joy all rolled up into one big bundle. When I was first asked to join the EFL I said I did not think I wanted to jump back into leagues, that I did not think it was worth my time. After seeing countless leagues before this start off on such high notes only to fall flat on their faces within the course of a handful of months, I did not want to waste my time again. Then I was asked again. And I am pretty sure once again. I finally caved and said I would create a player. Yes, A player. That quickly turned into “okay I will make both my players”. Which quickly turned into needing to take on the Seattle General Manager job in an emergency, which once again, quickly, turned into the admin role. I do not have any regrets about taking on that role. I feel like I have a family here and I know I am better off for having spent these last three and a half years at the EFL. We have all shared misery. Pain. Heartache. Joy. And jubilation throughout these years. We have yelled at each other. We have laughed with and at each other. But we have gotten over it and through it. Together. Just like a real family. I know not everyone will always see eye to eye with me or some of the choices I have made, but just know that even though my time has come to head off into retirement, I cannot stress and reiterate enough to you that I am going to miss each and every one of you and I am thankful for all the time we got to spend together and for the memories we have all made in our little corner of the internet. 

• Like 5

The EFL means to me that there is a community out there that enjoys simulation leagues as much as me. There are other people around the world who enjoy taking time out from their day to post, write or make graphics on a website for a fake league. We all gather to sit inside the game threads, (those who do) and we wait for someone to post results from a simulation engine. We earn points from our writing, graphics and postings around the league. It's interesting that something like this brings people from all around the world together to enjoy the sport of American Football. The support the member base shows towards the people who are in  power to help bring this community together is amazing. People fork over their hard earned money to help keep the league going and make it easier on the admins/bods. I guess there really is a group of people who like certain things for literally anything. The community is pretty wild as well as we form bonds with other members, we form rivalries and we enjoy beating each other. The fact we can live out our dreams of being a football star without all the work or physical tolls it takes on our body is surreal. I can honestly say that I enjoy logging on and checking the game threads if I wasn't awake during a sim or just to jump on discord and chat with people. The support has brought us custom teams from the professional teams to the colleges which are now their own. The league has seen great members and negative ones with many of different names. I know first hand that I was on the end of being a negative member for awhile before I just stopped caring really about things. I do care about my players and how they perform but I have learned to be a lot more relaxed on a lot of things.

• Like 1

The EFL was really what got me started in just the world of sim leagues. I'd never really known these were a thing, nor had I ever stumbled upon a league like this in the past. Fortunately, @Lefty_S found me in some random GM game server and told me about the EFL, and things have just snowballed since. I rolled up to a popping VC, where I met some great folks that I'm happy to be friends with today. The community aspect was really big, and folks like @HuddleHussy and @McWolf helped me a lot when I first started. it's also because of them that I got into the VHL which is my other primary league, along with the EFL. But I suppose that's not particularly relevant for this.

As much as I've hated small events that have occurred in the league, either in discussions or sim things, I'm still proud of what I was able to accomplish along with folks on my teams. I would say that leading Trenton to a national championship in my 3rd season was very good, and I can't thank the members of that team enough. It really does go to show that the community is the #1 thing here. While I'd like for the stupid jabs and arguments to cease, and for respectful conversations to transpire, it's definitely difficult to see almost every day. If anything, the least I can say is that I've had plenty of experience holding down my own and standing for what I believe in even if others don't agree. I'm thankful that the EFL is where I was able to do that, in a place where I felt supported.

Lastly, @Turner I'm thankful for you and just being able to interact with you. I don't think any other staff member or admin holds up a league as much as you do, and it's going to be difficult to envision the EFL after you're gone. Thank you for tolerating me when I make your life harder, and for being lighthearted every day. Will miss ya.

• Like 3

I joined the EFL a little over a year ago now, and when I joined the league was vastly different that what it is now. For one the league was still using college teams haha. When I first joined I thought the league was interesting, but due to being in a very dead locker room, I decided to leave. Fast forward a year, and I’m sitting on my computer, doing nothing, and quite bored. I remember the EFL exists, and I decide to give it another go. It has been nothing but a blast on my re-run with it. I’ve already nearly doubled the TPE of my last player, and I am very invested in my current players of Skismai Woakneoa and John Doe. This league has been able to provide me a very fun place to spend my time, and I don't think I would have spent it any other way. Getting to know the community here has been great as well, EE, Caboose, and Lefty have all been major reasons why I’m still in the league today, they are all fantastic. I knew that if I wanted to do good in this league, I would need a league job, so I applied for the first job I saw, Updater. I’ve now been on the update team for over a full season, and have denied several updates. Updating players and learning about the league through that was a very fun experience, and I saw some interesting PTs that I may have missed because of it, which I am thankful for. Most recently, I have started exploring the potentially of being an AD, and in particular an AD in Athens. Lefty is still the AD for now, but will be moving to the big leagues next season (congrats Lefty!!!), and the current plan is for me to take his place. It will be hard to take his place, because Lefty is one of the best AD’s out there, and I still am very much learning the ropes and getting the hang of things, but hopefully in the future I can make myself be one of the best ADs. Lastly, this league has improved both my writing and graphical talent. I had not even looked at anything like photoshop before this league, but (after a hard grind of pixlr) I now have photoshop, and have very much enjoyed learning photoshop by making league graphics, and I’m writing this article right now! Doing these PTs seem less like a job, and more like something I do for fun, and I am truly thankful for this league and what it has done for me.

• Like 1

The EFL is actually my second sim league. The main reason I came over to the EFL was so I could play more forum based Town of Salem. To do that I had to create some players and join a roster or two. Those teams being the Trenton Generals and the Lincoln Mammoths. I will break down a couple things that the EFL has allowed me to do and it will be self explanatory enough to show what it means to me.

I will start with what I have already mentioned, Town of Salem. I have only actually known of this game for about 6 months or so where I had started playing in the VHL. I was hooked right away and haven’t missed a VHL TOS game since I started. However it wasn’t enough and when I found out the EFL also did the same thing this opened up another avenue to play a game I really enjoy and for that I thank the EFL.

Now to the more serious reason the EFL means so much to me and that is that it just allows me to be a player. In the VHL I am a general manager and a player. Sometimes it can be a lot of work and I absolutely love it. What I like about the EFL is that I get to just be a player and keep things simple. It’s low stress, a lot of fun and I already know quite a few of the members that are here. I picked up a job right away as an updated which is something I’ve never tried and I’m digging it. Maybe one day I’ll take that step into management but for I am appreciating the fact that I can just sit back, enjoy my time as a player.

Thank you EFL!

word count: 305

I've sat here for a considerable amount of time not really sure how to start this, so I'm just going to write whatever and see where this prompt takes me. I was brought to this site by @LittleRiDog during his little hiatus from the SBA and after being here for close to 2 years, The EFL to me is a place where not just me but others can just come here during there free time and chill on both the forums and the discord. Espically conisdering how rough the last 12 months or so has been for all of us surronding COVID, the EFL has brought some great memories and some great friendships out of it and I can't wait too see what the next 12 months hold for us even with me not being around and talking as much as I used to.

Now I'm only just over half way done so I've got a bit more rambling to do but in general, I've done things in this league that I love such as create a HOF RB and enjoy *mostly*  playing for the Kraken even though over the last few seasons I've kinda got over playing RB as it's kinda boring even though I've dominated the position this entire decade but then I've done things that I wished I never have done which was gotten into coaching in the EFL, both AD and GMing. Don't get me wrong they are both fun but I felt I would've had more fun as a player only base in this league considering I was more into the coaching things over in the SBA. Anyways that's it really but even though whatever happens next for me and the EFL. I have enjoyed spenting every last minute in that discord and on that site and can't wait what the future holds for both good and bad.

• Like 2

The EFL means a lot to me. The league trusted me with important jobs more than once and for that, I am thankful. They were the first sim league to trust me with a major league GM job, a job I held for 4 seasons, but had to let go sadly. They trusted me with the Historian job, which I have been neglecting this past season, for the same reason that I had to drop the GM role. But I'll get back on top of things this season, I owe you all that much.

I met a lot of lovely people here. Too many to name them all, and I won't bother tagging them because I'm not reaction hunting today - I do it enough with the record threads. Anyway, the people I met know who they are. I love you guys. Thanks for making this past year not as shitty as it would have been if it weren't for sim leagues keeping me so busy. Here's to another year, you guys, and gals, and anyone inbetween.

To prove how important the EFL was to me this past year, I'll tell you a little IRL story. My work got increasingly shitty and stressful as the year went on because of the pandemic. It made me find ways to use my time at work not actually doing work to make it bearable. That was right around the time I became EFL Historian, so I just decided to update record threads while I had some downtime. And then I did it even when I didn't have downtime. It culminated in me being suspended for a day for stealing company time abusively. And I'd do it again. No regrets.

Here's to another 25 seasons.

I'll miss you Turner.

Edited by McWolf
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Surprised 1

I thought for quite awhile about what the EFL means to me. And to be honest it’s kinda hard to put into words. It’s a source of happiness, escape, frustration all at the same time. There’s good days and great days and bad days too.

When I first joined the EFL, it was supposed to be a side thing to the VHL for when I had little to do in the offseason. But if quickly changed and the EFL became my main league and I just couldn’t get enough of it. The awesome community that’s here plus the football, can’t really beat that. 

Slowly I became more involved to the point where I am now, a GM and BOD. I am like everyone else though, I do have days where I wanna just quit. 

What keeps me coming back is the people here. As much as I’d like desperately like to win championships with my players and in New York, it’s not the be all end all anymore. I’m probably similar to many others that have found some solace in the escape from all the real world’s problems. As frustrating and depressing as the entire world has been over the past year, I can easily block it and mute the #reallife room and get immersed in my players and my teams life for awhile. 

Being on lockdown has seen me on the forums and in discord more often and it’s been real nice to talk to people while we can’t really see anyone in real life. 

I know there will be a day when I do leave though, I’m sure when kids come or something my free time will be less and less and my sim league fun will have to end. But until that happens, here’s to another 25 great EFL seasons and maybe a New York championship or two

• Like 1

The EFL, to me, is a chill community of great people who are fun to be around. 

I joined the community about a week after my birthday and the week after I had joined the SBA. I love sports in general so I was looking for more sim leagues to be in and luckily, I found the EFL. 

The one thing that makes the EFL truly special is the locker room and the community feel. I've been in many locker rooms in other sim leagues and they just don't feel as good as the ones we have here. I'm not always active in my locker rooms but my HCs always make sure to keep me in the loop with what is going on in the news and they have helped keep me active after my hiatus with the McBuckets brothers. Locker rooms here are always entertaining and we talk about basically anything from ECFA results to actual football to even anime at times. Not to mention, the locker rooms I've been in have been at their absolute peaks during the playoffs which adds to the fun. 

On that note, another thing that makes the EFL special is the game of the week presentations. Because football only has 16 regular season games, compared to basketball's 82 game seasons, EFL sims focus on a game of the week matchup which you can't really do with the SBA. Back when I was a newer member, this was great and engaging for me because even if my team was not playing, I would still be invested in who was winning the game of the week matchup. It was tons of fun for me and while I usually just sit back and what for my box scores now, I think it's still a very engaging and good tool for those who are newer. 

The EFL to me is like the yang to the SBA's yin. In the SBA, it's a lot more competitive and busy for me. I've had tons of jobs there and I'm usually always busy. If I'm not busy, I'm constantly waiting for sims to be presented. It's still a lot of fun and I enjoy the league a lot. That's the reason why I have those jobs. 

However, the EFL feels like a league where I can just chill back and relax. I can have fun with other members and not really stress. It's like playing a game like fortnite or madden competitively vs playing those same games with your friends. In the end, both ways are pretty damn fun (if you're winning) and the wins are great while the losses feel bad but playing with your friends is generally more stress free than playing competitively. 

Overall, I enjoy being in both leagues but the EFL is a league where I can chill and not put in 100% effort while still making players that are pretty enjoyable and having a great time.

• Like 1

Man, the EFL means a lot to me. When I first joined, it was  partially because I barely had any social interaction due to COVID. I found a great community here with plenty of people who really care. You know, it's helped a lot to have a... support system of sorts here that is kind of like a  refuge from real life. And it also helped keep me active when there's not really a point elsewhere. I'm the type of person who gets bored if he doesn't do anything quickly but this has let me have something to do just in my free time. There are so many genuinely good people around who actively show their support and there are so many different personalities around. In a way, the league keeps me grounded and able to keep everything together. I just love the community around here, if you couldn't tell. It's such a shame that Turner is leaving, because he is one of my favorite person around the league and I hope that he has success outside of the EFL now that he's leaving. I can't tell as many stories or the such from my past in the league as some of the others who have posted here, because I'm a recent member, but it still is a great place for anyone who feels the need to be accepted. It's a tolerant community. And it's that word, Community, that is what the EFL is all about. We can always talk about the football or rivalries, or just the articles and that kind of stuff, but if we're being honest, the EFL would be dead without the great community full of dynamic people that has developed here. It's such a nice place for everyone, where different types of people and different opinions abound. And honestly, that's what life's about. Ain't that a bitch.

• Like 1

I'm not going to act like the EFL has had a giant positive impact on my own personal life because this is my secondary league. That "league that's taken an unhealthy amount of my time" is the VHL and that's not something I'd cast aside to write up some sugarcoated thing here. BUT! That's not to say that the EFL has not done anything nice for me.

I came here over a year and a half ago, actually, and I feel a bit weird saying that as I've only actually been some semblance of "active and involved" since the tail end of Spalding's ECFA career. I am a big proponent of affiliations and good relationships between leagues (in fact, if it weren't for that I wouldn't be here), but the ability to remain both an active earner and one entirely distanced from all that happens in the secondary league pushed the EFL to the back of my mind and made me question what the hell I was even doing here as I'd contributed nothing to the community, rarely ever checked on sim results, and didn't even care.

Cue last March or April, maybe, right around the start of all this COVID stuff...I realize that I might as well go inactive here because I don't care about it. And that's a valid reason to go inactive, of course. But I like football, and I like sim leagues--so why not give caring about things a shot? 

I'm primarily a VHL article type of person, but EFL allowed me the opportunity to develop my skill with graphics through player brands, something I still keep up with from time to time. In fact, many of my sigs are EFL sigs, and it's safe to say that my ability with Photoshop would be far behind where it is now if it weren't for my involvement with this league. Even better for my involvement here was my hiring as an updater, marking the first and as yet only real opportunity I've had to contribute here beyond simply creating content (I was offered an AD job at one point, but a development league deserves more than what I'd be able to bring it given my real-life schedule as of late). Being able to contribute is fun, and I'm enjoying my time here much better than I did when I didn't care about it.

Finally, I've been given a different perspective on sim leagues by my time here. Knowing how different communities work and being aware of what's going on with affiliate leagues and their own policies has helped me understand what makes a league work and why certain things are the way they are. From a now-more-informed perspective, we've got a good thing going--so let's keep it up!

This is my second crack at the EFL, after creating my TE, Commander Warsmoke and an ILB, Bobby Mack(named after my late father). It's a great league that for whatever reason, I lost interest in and eventually went inactive. I still feel bad about it but hope that this time around I can enjoy it a bit more and not grind to build my players.

The community is pretty great, but the Forum activity has seemingly shifted to discord, which I'm still adjusting to if I'm being honest. See, I've been doing sim leagues for a long time and they were always forum based. It's what I became used to, posting GFX and articles, and occasionally other things 👀 , but like I said, I'm a dinosaur and need to adjust to the shift to discord discussions instead. I'm trying.

Like I said, the community is cool. I've been really impressed with @StackTheRacks12 in Biscayne. He's one of the better GM's or AD's I've experienced, due to his eagerness to help new members and keep the Locker Room informed about Point Tasks and TPE opportunities. His build advice is also appreciated and I'm using his guidance to develop my new players, JD Boom and Sweet Sweet Ganjasmoke. 

The EFL always was a great place to come and hang out, waste time and get to know other members from around the world. It's probably been a blessing for many during this stupid Covid 19 crisis. For me, it's a chance to reconnect with some people who I've known for a while, but lost contact with over the years. I'm looking forward to that part actually. It's always been a social thing for me to be in sim leagues. I thrive in active locker rooms, and have struggled to remain positive when my GM or teammates are either mute or just don't care to communicate. I'm hoping that won't be the case if, or when I graduate to the EFL one day.

I want to say thanks to everyone involved in running and maintaining the EFL. Thank you, we all appreciate your efforts and time.

tenor.gif?itemid=4451524

• Love 1
  • FOOTBAAAAAAALL! 1

The EFL means everything to me, man. I came into the EFL thinking I would roll in as an amazing player or two, set the ranks of being some of the best players ever created but as I got into the process of building my players, the teammates around me help bridge the gap that it was a lot more than just the individual players on the team. It took so many of us to reach a common goal and I think above all else, that is what make me appreciate the EFL so much.

Its not really what the league means to me but its the whole experience. From player to Assistant Athletic Director under @LittleRiDog, recruited by some great people including my mans @TacticalHammer for a season, all of the story lines mid NCAA/ECFA, the media, finally getting a crack to run my own ECFA team (THE Biscayne Bay Pirates!), having players under my wing winning awards, having fun and talking smack in the Pirate Cove Locker Room, winning a National Championship, losing a National Championship thanks to a McFlurry spiking sumgun @Lefty_S, meeting up with some great guys (not only the ones that joined the Pirates but the ones I had the pleasure of playing with and went up against), the rebuild, inductees to the Pirates Hall of Fame, presenting statistical updates for the gang, showing off players that broke records, the highs, the devastating lows, the drama, getting mad at this infuriating sim, sweating bullets during Game of the Week presentations, eventually moving to the Board of Directors after being supported by so many, becoming the Head of Presenters to ensure that the games flow nicely and at a timely time frame, the interactions in the EFL server and the forum, heated debates, I can honestly go on and on about what the EFL did to me as far as my overall growth as a person in the league and out of it.

Its crazy looking back at how this league changed me and I know there's still plenty of me left in the tank to make sure the Pirates is the premier team in the ECFA. Now its up to us to help field this for another 25 (and beyond) and run this again. Lets make it happen.

-Stacks

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • That's Lit! 1

Honestly, the EFL started as me using every option possible to get more TPE for my SBA player. For my first two seasons, I remember barely checking on my player and attempting to earn tpe, even forgetting to claim welfare on a weekly basis. It was definitely a numbers thing, I remember my players hardly doing anything the first few games I seen and I became uninterested. 

It wasn't until my 3rd season that I even began to make an effort on updating my player. Once I started making that effort I began being more active in the locker room and that is when I started to realize how amazing this community is. What the board members and community members have built here is something special for sure that should remain for a long time. I'm sure I speak for most locker rooms when I aay that the people in them are friendly and inviting and want to help you succeed in the league. They are very active and engaging, and you can tell they have created friends from this league. And that experience there is why I have became much more active on both my players and in the locker room. I've had some great chats about soccer, football, basketball, etc. with my teammates and it has been an awesome way to have conversations with like-minded people in this crazy world we are in today. It has honestly become an escape from reality that I've used to maintain some sanity after being unemployed for a long time due to Covid. 

The EFL to me isn't about the football and the sims, its about the great environment that has been created through a lot of hard, unnoticed work from some extremely dedicated people. So for everyone who helped make this community, thank you. And for all the awesome people in the community, thank you as well. Thank you for offering a slice of sanity during these crazy times.

P.S Go Phalanx!

Reading through all of these comments (yes, I literally read every one word for word instead of skimming over)... man, it really hits home for me. I'm one of these dinosaurs who's been around for a long time. Literally. If memory serves me correct, I started football sim leagues way back in the RFSL when folks were doing 1K word articles and hammering out a graphic on a weekly basis while simming games on Madden PC. So that really forced me to try to work on my image editing skills (I was a teenager and didn't really have a reason to convince my parents to get Photoshop just so I could do fake e-football league graphics- which led me to GIMP) and I acquired some nice skills while pursuing my passion for writing sports content. Back then, the forums were lit (which I still miss, but this Discord thing is starting to grow on me in a way) and we were all engaged in the sims that happened once a week (usually on Saturdays) where the PBP thread would run literally 30+ pages long for a single game. Then it was over to the MSFL where I met @Turner @UZI® @CowboyinAmerica and a bunch of others (sorry if I forgot you). That was ages ago. 

Stepping off the memory lane for a second - I was invited to help collaborate on this league back in the beginning, but declined because I was busy IRL and didn't really have much time other than the SBA. Then I gave in and joined the EFL a decade in the league and it brought back my passion for football sim leagues, especially this league where everything is a little more lighter. I've thought a number of times to step away from sim leagues with a fiancee and two kids under 3 at home but for some reason I just cannot do it. At least not yet. Only cause I have a lot of free time at work due to the current pandemic situation, so that's kinda keeping me hooked for now on a participation basis in all three sim leagues. Probably the only reason why I kept on prolonging Mr. Cornholio & Lester McCorn's career, much more longer than I had originally planned. I imagine once things start to return to normal at work - I'll have to reevaluate what I want to do with sim leagues going forward. But let's not think about that just yet! 

Appreciate all of you guys and let's keep the EFL going strong. 

Edited by Cornholio
  • Like 1
  • That's Lit! 1

What the EFL means to me

The means a lot to me. I was actually here earlier as some people may now as a WR for the Biscanye Bay Pirates. That career got cut short due to legal reasons. I never meant to break rules but I am back and I have been having a hell of a lot of fun. I would like to thank @StackTheRacks12 @Eagle Eye and many more who have helped me. Stacks was there since I was a WR for the pirates with another account. He has always helped me with whatever I need and I see him as my friend. He didnt hate me for ditching the team midway. I know a lot of people who were mad at me, but Stacks wasnt like that. He wanted me to come back, so that we can finish business with the Pirates. I am thankful I chose him with that WR as I made a great friend. Whenever I need any help, he will help me. He will be patient with me, when I dont understand something, and explain it to me, so I can understand. I was there when he was an assistant AD for the pirates and he deserved the promotion to the AD. He is one of the best AD if not the best, and I can not wait for him to do great things with the Pirates.

Now EagleEye, or EE. He has been a friend to me in the SBA, and he was the one who suggested to me, to come back to the EFL. And for that I am thankful. The EFL is a lot of fun with EE being a fun AD and he has great potential to be an excellent AD. EE has been my friend and like Stacks, when I ask him something, he explains it to me and is patient with me. And there are that many people who do not like me for the way I act and the way I behave, but EE likes me for just the way I am and I am greatful to have him as a friend and as being an AD to me. 

Than you both of you for being amazing people and being my friends. I really appreciate it, and thank you everyone else who has helped me

• Love 2

What does the EFL mean to you?

This is such an easy question, yet such a hard one at the same time. I've only been in the EFL for about 3 months, but it's been so much fun and so many things have happened it feels like years. This league has been my favorite hobby and I can't imagine my boredom without it. The people here are amazing and the community is so active and fun to be a part of and I'm very glad I have the chance to be here. I have made so many friends and I have had so much fun in just these 3 months and I want to thank the admins, especially Turner for maintaining this league and giving us the opportunity to do all these great things. I want to thank all the people here that make the EFL as fun as it is for me. All the ADs are really caring and so much fun to compete with, the way that we all stay friends despite becoming enemies when game time comes. I want to give a shout out to @denns for helping me out and being really patient when I was new and dumb. Now I'm just dumb, and I want to thank him and @MMFLEXfor giving me the opportunity to AD Roswell because it has been great. I want to thank @LittleRiDog for all his help teaching me how to be a better AD and I want to thank all my players for being great. OF course, there is one more person to thank. Despite not knowing you amazingly well, I want to thank you turner for all the work you do for the league and for being a fun person on discord while being practical and keeping everything going. I thank the community and all the people working to keep this thing alive for hopefully another 25 seasons.

• Like 2
  • Love 1