ECFA: MONDAY WEDNESDAY FRIDAY SATURDAY EFL: TUESDAY THURSDAY FRIDAY SATURDAY

Biathlon World Tour - Final - Kontiolahti

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BIATHLON WORLD TOUR FINAL - KONTIOLAHTI 🇫🇮       Participants #1 Justin Harbinger #2 Lance Swift IV #3 Dropped Pass #4 Marcus Cunningham #5 End

AND THEY TIE!! Pushbot takes the Gold medal while Ole Einar Bjorndalen and Porter Rose Jr will share the silver. No bronze medal as it's tradition.  Intense battle for the fourth position with Tet-

And @Sharkstrong, thanks for using our Discord profile pics. I know for sure that I’m the guy with The Auburn logo

6-Km7.png

Pushbot passes Strong and takes the lead of the race while we get close to the second shooting. Bjorndalen continues to climb and is now 5th, overtaking Flex and Marteau.

• Angry 1

I believe something is wrong with the times or the positioning of the players. Which is a bumer because I spent a lot of time doing it. Times should be correct one if they don't match the positioning.

• Like 1

6-Km8.png

Another perfect for Strong! And a Perfect for our own Egyptian, Bubastis. Dropped Pass and Pushbot both miss a couple or more and could lose their privileged positions. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Sharkstrong said:

I believe something is wrong with the times or the positioning of the players. Which is a bumer because I spent a lot of time doing it. Times should be correct one if they don't match the positioning.

Aw fuck, I liked Dropped Pass in 3rd lol

Position shouldn't match time though no? (I may be wrong) But with penalties on the shooting don't they just get applied "after" rather than being held at the shooting until the penalties are done.

Just now, Rayzor_7 said:

Position shouldn't match time though no? (I may be wrong) But with penalties on the shooting don't they just get applied "after" rather than being held at the shooting until the penalties are done.

Not if we are doing penalty runs for missed shots. Not sure what Shark chose

• Like 1

6-Km9.png

3rd lap is on the way and the differences are starting to be considerably big. Strong leads with authority, although Pushbot as exited the penalty area like a snowbike and he's currently battling for the second position with Pass. Ole Einar, Marteau and Harbinger fight for the 4th position. Maybe they could give eachother a hand and push to catch the two they have ahead.

2 minutes ago, Rayzor_7 said:

position is just me putting icons where I saw fit hahah. Nothing to be considered trustworthy. The order however should be correct, but the distance between them and such is purely cosmetic. The penalties from missing are seen at the 1st km of the lap, after the shootings. They run laps to the penalty circuit for each miss.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6-Km10.png

10th km! We finish the first half of the race with Strong leading, followed by Pushbot, Pass, Ole Einar and Marteau, then Harbinger, a group formed by Flex, Swift, and Tet-Anhur, Funk trying to gain some space and make a comeback, and Cunningham and Rose Jr closing the race.

• Like 1

6-Km11.png

It seems like Pushbot is gaining a few seconds over Dropped Pass for the second position. Flex starts to lead his group late in the lap and sets his eyes on Harbinger as the next objective.

• Like 1

6-Km12.png

Second straight perfect for Tet-Anhut and second perfect as well for Bjorndalen! And they were at good positions to start an attack in the second half of the race. Porter Rose misses everything again, just like the french when... Ok Max back to the retransmission. Marteau and Swift also put good performances, but Strong, who was leading the race, missed three.

• Like 1

6-Km13.png

Pushbot takes the lead of the race after being faster than Strong with his penalty laps, and Dropped Pass climbes a position as well. Bjorndalen remains at 4th position, but no so far from making the podium as he was before the shooting. Marteau and Tet-Anhur are also in the race. At the rare of the race Funk surpasses Flex but pretty much everything else remains the same.

• Like 1

6-Km14.png

Pushbot has decided to break the race. He is definetly... pushing his pace. A very nice group of three is forming to battle the second and third position between Pass, Ole and Strong. Who do you have in the podium at this point?

• Like 1

6-Km16.png

We go into the last lap with perfects from Harbinger, Swift and Rose Jr. Disastrous performance from Marteau. He needed a good one here to have a chance. Ole Einar and Strong misse two, by three from Pushbot and Dropped Pass.

• Angry 1

6-Km16.png

We go into the last lap with perfects from Harbinger, Swift and Rose Jr. Disastrous performance from Marteau. He needed a good one here to have a chance. Ole Einar and Strong misse two, by three from Pushbot and Dropped Pass.

Rigged

6-Km17.png

OK Pushbot! What a skiing machine, smh.

But, wait... PORTER ROSE JR! He races through his targets and hits them all in a record time. He is now 3rd with just 3 km to go! Can his strategy of saving up his legs until the end pay off now? Bjorndalen has taken the 2nd position with Dropped Pass falling to the 4th and Strong to the 5th. At the very end of the race Funk is second to last, while Cunningham is still doing his penalty laps. 

• Angry 1

6-Km18.png

This win will be for Pushbot baring a catastrophe. But where the real race is is in the battle for the second place. Bjorndalen is just 9 seconds ahead of Porter Rose Jr with only 2 Km to go. (I know the times in the graphic are wrong, excuse me)