EFL News
ECFA: MONDAY WEDNESDAY FRIDAY SATURDAY EFL: TUESDAY THURSDAY FRIDAY SATURDAY

S28 | EFL CHAMPIONSHIP

astroforte

15:00 - Fourth Quarter

15:002nd and 3WIS - 46Kelley, C. SACKED by Thereis Noname - LB for -7 yds.

14:233rd and 10WIS - 39Pass by Kelley, C., complete to Mukhamadullin, M. for 6 yds. Tackle by Holloway, L..

13:594th and 4DEN - 45Punt by Gnabry, J. of 40 yards.

13:59Returned by McPoyle, M. for 12 yards.

The Brigade's drive is killed by a There-is No-name sack! Denver will get the ball back and attempt to eliminate their three possession lead.

Spoiler

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Spoiler

13:041st and 10DEN - 43Pass by Falk, J., to Bernard, R.. INTERCEPTION by Ryker, A. at the DEN - 47 yard line and returned for 15 yards.

Ryker snatches this one out of the air! If the Brigade can score here, it may be too late for the Steam...

• That's Lit! 2
  • Eyes 1

12:431st and 10DEN - 32Kelley, C. SACKED by Luke Holloway - LB for -11 yds.

12:032nd and 21DEN - 43Pass by Kelley, C., complete to Ice, T. for a short gain. Tackle by Swanson, J..

11:383rd and 21DEN - 43Pass by Kelley, C., complete to Rantanelli, J. for 4 yds. Tackle by Swanson, J..

11:154th and 17WIS - 39Punt by Gnabry, J. of 39 yards. Touchback.

Hope is still alive here as the Brigade go 3 & out for the first time in this game!

• Eyes 1

11:101st and 10DEN - 20Pass by Falk, J. to Thomas, M. is incomplete. Broken up by Snicket, L..

11:052nd and 10DEN - 20Pass by Falk, J., complete to McPoyle, M. for 20 yds. Tackle by Allison, V..

10:201st and 10DEN - 40Pass by Falk, J. to Bernard, R. was dropped! Incomplete.

10:152nd and 10DEN - 40Pass by Falk, J. to Bernard, R. falls incomplete.

10:123rd and 10DEN - 40Pass by Falk, J., complete to Thomas, M. for 1 yds. Tackle by Handler, M..

9:344th and 9WIS - 41Punt by Mortenson, A. of 39 yards.

9:34Returned by FlugelHagendorfen, J. for 15 yards.

But Denver can't get anything going either.

• Thanks 1
  • Eyes 1

9:251st and 10WIS - 35Rush by Ice, T. for 2 yds. Tackle by Holloway, L..

9:012nd and 8WIS - 37Rush by Ice, T. for 2 yds. Tackle by Taylor, J..

8:313rd and 6WIS - 39Pass by Kelley, C., complete to Mukhamadullin, M. for 17 yds. Tackle by Osling, R..

7:411st and 10DEN - 44Pass by Kelley, C. to Kazmeir, D. falls incomplete.

7:352nd and 10DEN - 44Pass by Kelley, C., complete to Ice, T. for 5 yds. Tackle by Taylor, J..

7:063rd and 5DEN - 39Pass by Kelley, C., complete to OBrien, M. for 5 yds. Tackle by Taylor, J..

6:321st and 10DEN - 34Pass by Kelley, C., complete to Mukhamadullin, M. for 18 yds. Tackle by Broccoli, R..

5:431st and 10DEN - 16Pass by Kelley, C. to Uno, T. falls incomplete.

5:382nd and 10DEN - 16Kelley, C. throws the ball away to avoid the sack.

5:093rd and 10DEN - 16Pass by Kelley, C., complete to Mukhamadullin, M. for 9 yds. Tackle by Osling, R..

On 4th and 1, the Brigade will bring out the field goal unit.

4:36WIS - 30Gnabry, J. kicks off.

4:36The kick sails into the endzone.

4:36McPoyle, M. takes it out of the endzone!

4:36---DEN - 28Kickoff of 76 yards. Returned by McPoyle, M. for 28 yards.

4:291st and 10DEN - 28Falk, J. throws the ball away to avoid the sack.

4:112nd and 10DEN - 28Pass by Falk, J., complete to Williams, J. for 22 yds. Tackle by Snicket, L..

3:161st and 10WIS - 49Pass by Falk, J., complete to Golding, D. for 7 yds. Tackle by Allison, V..

2:412nd and 3WIS - 42Rush by Falk, J. for 0 yds. Tackle by BOT172, B..

2:263rd and 8WIS - 47Steam Penalty on BOT276, B.: Illegal Shift.

2:263rd and 8WIS - 47Rush by Krishna, A. for 5 yds. Tackle by Handler, M..

2:044th and 3WIS - 42Pass by Falk, J., complete to Bernard, R. for 33 yds. Tackle by Snicket, L..

2:041st and GoalWIS - 9Denver Steam : Timeout

Although it's unlikely that it will mean much, the Steam take a timeout inside the 10 and are knocking on the door!

1:081st and GoalWIS - 9Pass by Falk, J. to Williams, J. falls incomplete.

1:052nd and GoalWIS - 9Falk, J. SACKED by TJ Dunne - LB for -11 yds.

1:053rd and GoalWIS - 20Denver Steam : Timeout

0:433rd and GoalWIS - 20Pass by Falk, J., complete to Williams, J. for 14 yds. Tackle by Snicket, L..

0:434th and GoalWIS - 6Denver Steam : Timeout

Spoiler

9763480112_ea906485f9_o.gif

Spoiler

0:084th and GoalWIS - 6Pass by Falk, J., complete to Krishna, A. for 6 yds.

0:00TOUCHDOWN! (Mortenson kick NO good)

As time in this EFL championship expires, a bit of a consolation prize here as Ajay Krishna collects a touchdown!

15-Score12.png

• Eyes 1

Also just saying, here's something that I said about Wisconsin after nearly pulling off the comeback against this very same Denver Steam team in the preseason:

"Despite being unable to pull off the comeback, this season is looking very promising for Wisconsin. Although preseason is never a perfect indication of regular or post season success, strong performances from their shiny new players (particularly Mukhamadullin and Flugel-Hagendorfen) seem to indicate a bright future for the Brigade."

• Thanks 1

:WIS: 🏆:WIS: 🏆:WIS: 🏆

CHAAAAAAAMPS! I'm so happy - from @Cornholio for taking a chance on me to everybody with me on this spectacular team, thanks for my first sim league title in a long time. A lot of fun being here, and glad I was able to contribute like I did.

A good game to Denver, to be the champs you have to beat the champs, and you were looking at repeating for a reason. And an excellent presentation @astroforte, really made this one enjoyable and the graphics and detail were spectacular.

• Like 6
  • Love 1

GG to the Steam, wish it could have been a closer one but I'm glad we got the chance to test ourselves against the defending champions. For the Brigade, a great win to cap off a great season with a championship! It's been awesome seeing the turnaround this team has made these last couple seasons. With a 15-1 record and a championship, this team may be in the discussion as one of the best teams of all time. I'm glad I got to be a part of this team and I'm looking forward to seeing what else we'll be able to accomplish with this core in the seasons to come!

• Like 1
  • Love 1