EFL News
ECFA: MONDAY WEDNESDAY FRIDAY SATURDAY EFL: TUESDAY THURSDAY FRIDAY SATURDAY

League Presenters

League Presenters

The EFL needs a handful of members who will be tasked with presenting the Play-By-Play that the game provides. As Simmers already have a pretty heavy job, we need to help them by having members dedicated to the nightly PBP portion of simming. This job consists of receiving the PBP from your simmer and presenting at the time you've announced in the EFL or NCAA Gameday thread.

This position pays 3 TPE a week.

Please apply within this thread, including in your application any experience you may have doing this job in other leagues.
  • Shaka unlocked this topic
  • Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm available to do this anytime , would only need a short tutorial or direction to said tutorial. 😀

I'm tryna go into sports broadcasting when I graduate, and I'd like to apply for presenter whenever a spot opens up

I'd like a job on this @omgitshim if I could

So I'm probably one of the few people who can say they have real life experience in Play-By-Play. For about a year I was involved in the sports announcing for State-of-the-Art high school TV station (until I got into a disagreement with the person in charge) and I've also live-tweeted the 2017 MLS Draft Combine games for an SB Nation Blog. In sim leagues however, I was the designated PBP guy for NSFL Prospect Games recently and people really enjoyed it.

• Like 1

Announcement: We're looking for Presenters, but we'e also looking for a Presenter Director. This member will be part of our Board of Directors, so it's a pretty important gig. Please post your interest in either position.

Can I put my name is as a backup/as needed presenter? Given my work travel and school schedule, especially during when the first season will fall, I won't be able to be around every week. But this is one job that I think would be fun, have a whole lot of experience in football sim leagues, and my day job is literally a magazine editor so grammar and the ability to craft a story is a strong suit. Also have real-life PBP experience similar to Jiggly FWIW.

• Shaka locked and unlocked this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

Would love to get involved in something like this! I have done PBP plenty of times and love making it interactive and fun for everybody. I include gifs/pictures to make it even better for people keeping up with it! 

Would love an opportunity, please let me know whenever you decide. Thanks!! 

• Shaka locked this topic
4 hours ago, Shaka said:

Looking for more Presenters. The more the merrier!

I'd love to do this for the NCAA! I don't have much experience with presenting firsthand, but I've seen it done very well. 

Don't think I know enough about the EFL teams to present their games.

• Like 1
On 8/5/2017 at 2:07 PM, TWarner50 said:

I can help out as a presenter

On 8/5/2017 at 2:15 PM, 124715 said:

I'd love to do this for the NCAA! I don't have much experience with presenting firsthand, but I've seen it done very well. 

Don't think I know enough about the EFL teams to present their games.

@Bengals1fan :cheers:

I'd like to apply for this position. It seems to me that this is a job that does not require too much documentation/spreadsheet work and those jobs aren't my thing. This, however, is. I am on the career path to be a professional sportscaster, and while I don't have previous experience, I know this is something made for me and I can do it with great results! I don't know much about the EFL, but I can learn quickly, and the NCAA is my specialty! Thank you for consideration!

Edited by cosbornballboy
44 minutes ago, cosbornballboy said:

I'd like to apply for this position. It seems to me that this is a job that does not require too much documentation/spreadsheet work and those jobs aren't my thing. This, however, is. I am on the career path to be a professional sportscaster, and while I don't have previous experience, I know this is something made for me and I can do it with great results! I don't know much about the EFL, but I can learn quickly, and the NCAA is my specialty! Thank you for consideration!

Hired!

• Shaka locked this topic