ECFA: MONDAY WEDNESDAY FRIDAY SATURDAY EFL: TUESDAY THURSDAY FRIDAY SATURDAY

League Presenters

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm available to do this anytime , would only need a short tutorial or direction to said tutorial. 😀

I'm tryna go into sports broadcasting when I graduate, and I'd like to apply for presenter whenever a spot opens up

I'd like a job on this @omgitshim if I could

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 12/22/2018 at 2:07 AM, oilmandan said:

I can do this every once in awhile if needed

I'm the same. I'm happy to do it when I have time, but there's no guarantees because I'm busy a lot of the time. So I don't want to be signed up as a full on presenter. But if you need someone and there's no one else I may be available.

4 hours ago, chemicalfire said:

I'm the same. I'm happy to do it when I have time, but there's no guarantees because I'm busy a lot of the time. So I don't want to be signed up as a full on presenter. But if you need someone and there's no one else I may be available.

Welcome aboard

• 3 weeks later...

The BoD has discussed it and we are going to allow presenters to claim their presentations has a media article. I will be doing the reviewing to make sure they are up to standards but this may give you guys who may have been on the fence about being a presenter that little bit if an extra incentive to hop on board!

Once again, we are still looking to hire 1 or 2 guys. 

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, duckberg said:

The BoD has discussed it and we are going to allow presenters to claim their presentations has a media article. I will be doing the reviewing to make sure they are up to standards but this may give you guys who may have been on the fence about being a presenter that little bit if an extra incentive to hop on board!

Once again, we are still looking to hire 1 or 2 guys. 

To piggy back on this, you will get 6 for your weekly point task AND 3 for the job pay. 

If you do two presentations in a week you can claim an additional job pay like we have always done and get your 12 for the week. 

Baddaboom baddabing

• Like 1
  • Love 1